Welcome to Wanderland forum

redgames
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Welcome to Wanderland forum

[Post New]by redgames on Oct 28, 16 5:12 PM
I HATE this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the only good thing about it is the FRIENDS who have been very generous!!!
I am stuck going round and round in the middle. I got up to 12 rubies and the game took them away from me. A tech helped solve that problem but he couldnt get them back. I can't get into the frozen town or where the soldiers are. If I am able to solve a dark area, it doesn't give me a sword or perfume that I need to finish up an area.
I'm tired to going round and round and round.
I really like Midnight Castle and Agency 33. I understand that there will be no more updates to Agency 33. That is a shame because it is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

kenziemom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kenziemom on Oct 30, 16 9:48 PM
I have never been so frustrated playing a game and I have been a member of big fish for several years. I started out enjoying this game but cannot go anywhere now. Cannot get help from anyone and when I bought rubies they charged me twice but didn't get the rubies.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 2, 16 2:39 PM
Hello Everybody,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the forums. I wanted to drop by real fast and provide help for players who are reporting billing issues or other more technical issues in this thread.

For players that are seeing trouble with airship timers, quests not appearing to work properly, or other technical issues that you would like assistance with, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can use this data to help aid with any current investigations for Wanderland, and may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps that could help out.

kenziemom, I am sorry that you were charged twice and didn't receive the items that were purchased. We definitely want to help make this right for you and I also request contacting our Support Team HERE with the order numbers for purchases that you did not receive items for. Our Reps will get in touch as soon as possible to try and make that right for you.

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are technical issues, please report them to the designated technical issues thread here: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here. By posting technical issues there, you can help the Forum Moderation Team keep our forums more easily accessible and help us provide information on issues to the right teams for their investigation.

Thank you for understanding, and I hope this was able to help out. Please feel free to PM me or any of our active Moderators if there are further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

tsre0001
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by tsre0001 on Nov 25, 16 3:14 PM
So - level 5 and I have an ink pot - what do I do with it????

Witchword
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Witchword on Nov 29, 16 2:06 PM
where to exit game

craftysherry
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by craftysherry on Nov 29, 16 4:51 PM
Witchword wrote:where to exit game

Hi Witchword, in the bottom right corner is a blue circle with what looks like a volume image .... click on that and you'll have some options, including to exit the game

vicki5741
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by vicki5741 on Dec 4, 16 7:33 AM
I am trying to figure out the lamp code for the bear trap. Any clues will help. Thanks

[Post New]by missdane on Dec 20, 16 10:04 AM
I've playing Wanderland for a long time and I'm in a very high level and used a lot of money. Suddenly out of no where I'm in Christmas Wanderland, and had to start from level 1. Where is my old high level? Will I get back to it? All of a sudden Christmas Wanderland brought me to start somewhere else - not Christmas Wanderland. Now I'm in level 1 at Hunters Hut and Candice tells me to enter the portal but the only place you can enter is Hunters Hut. When you enter this place nothing happens. I've tried several times to uninstalled the game but nothing happens. Please help me. Thanks.

[Post New]by rebelgirlfarms on Dec 21, 16 1:23 PM
The game is giving me the Incompatible Version, please update. However, there is no update! Any info on this? Not the first time we've dealt with this. You'd think the techs could put the update out there before they have the game show incompatible!

tia6cat
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tia6cat on Jan 21, 17 8:22 PM
Can someone please tell me how you get someone to be a friend?I have invited other people and sent out lots of gifts but as yet my wish list is just the same as when I made it.I don't even know what my ID number is or where to find it.

sophies_mom
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by sophies_mom on Jan 21, 17 9:36 PM
tia6cat wrote:Can someone please tell me how you get someone to be a friend?I have invited other people and sent out lots of gifts but as yet my wish list is just the same as when I made it.I don't even know what my ID number is or where to find it.

Your ID number is at the top of the Friends/invite/gifts and wishes screen. It says "My ID" and then a number. Also, try switching some of your wishes - it could be that you're asking for the same hard to get items that everyone else is looking for or because your requests don't change, your friends might think that you're not playing any longer.

Edited on 01/21/2017 at 9:43:20 PM PST

[Post New]by BlueBird__101 on Mar 1, 17 8:13 AM
I am stuck BAD! The HOP will not get me weapons to kill any thing. Can not get items to craft with if you can not battle. Need torches to enter Ice Cave but HOPs will not give them up!! Am going to uninstall this game if I can not get any where. Seems like no one is playing it any more to help you!! I have this blue flaming thing around time is this a cures??? How do I get rid of it??

lobajazz
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Several reasons to lose fun with the game. Blackmail and boredom...

[Post New]by lobajazz on May 4, 17 12:27 PM
There are several reasons why I think, this game must have been created by either very greedy people or people with a sadistic streak to them:

1. To upgrade the Golden Idol, I have to use huge amounts of Rubies, and until I did that, it will no longer give any Gold. This feels like blackmail and as for the next upgrade I have to spend 24 Rubies, I have no more chance to get Gold thus I won't get the achievement (collect 30000 Gold from the Idol) that would give me 9 Rubies. 24 Rubies to get some Gold and 9 Rubies? Bad deal

2. To open the Tent, I need two Antlers that can be found only in the Cave at night. To search the Cave, I need 5 Tar Torches. it takes time to find 5 for every search. But what's most frustrating is, that finally searching the Cave at Nighttime didn't give me any Antler. TWICE! Okay I COULD buy two Antlers for 44 Rubies...NAW! Bad Deal!

3. Lately all I get are Quests that I need to "Activate Collections" for. To get the Activators takes enormous time and Energy. I have to kill Orcs in order to get Ice Cubes. And until I finished that quests, I will not get any new one..Thus the game becomes pretty repetitive and boring. Always searching the same scenes over an over..

4. The Portals: New Quests seem to never come. The first two were promising (Sleeping Beauty and the Irish Gnome) but now, Frozen Town, Grim Forest and the Canyon are stuck since forever.

These are only four examples for reasons to start to dislike the game ...

It seems that "free to play" is just a phrase. I understand that creating a game takes time and costs a lot. Fine. But with so many people playing, could you reduce the level of blackmailing a player into buying Rubies a bit? And could you increase the drop-level of items some more?
Otherwise, I assure you, people will lose the fun and leave the game.
Other "free game" providers acted just like that, and now they are derserted. Just sayin'

Edited on 05/04/2017 at 1:23:27 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 4, 17 1:18 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss Wanderland with one another. I can see there are some suggestions and feedback here about the game and I am going to go ahead and provide this thread and those details to the right teams for their information.

Some players are reporting that quests they are seeing are getting stuck or aren't appearing as expected. For players that are seeing trouble with quests seeming to be stuck, we would definitely like to look further into that with you. Please reach out to our Technical Support Team if you are seeing quest issues such as the ones reported here. Our Reps will be happy to help as best they can.

For players seeing technical issues, it's best to try to report those issues to the following designated thread as that will help the appropriate teams as well as moderators note the impact of player reported issues and will allow a quicker response from moderators for further assistance. Wanderland's designated thread is below:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

I also wanted to swim by real fast to remind players of the Forum Rules and specifically wanted to note the following:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

We request players avoid discussing other game sites or companies on our forums to make it more clear what support our teams can provide and what games we provide. This also helps make it more clear what we are and are unable to support. Thank you for understanding that discussing other game sites or companies could lead to confusion over where to reach out for assistance and for helping us all keep this forum as accessible as possible.

Thank you all for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

lobajazz
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by lobajazz on May 4, 17 1:28 PM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Hello Everyone,

Some players are reporting that quests they are seeing are getting stuck or aren't appearing as expected. For players that are seeing trouble with quests seeming to be stuck, we would definitely like to look further into that with you. Please reach out to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000093788">Technical Support Team</a> if you are seeing quest issues such as the ones reported here. Our Reps will be happy to help as best they can.

bfgIlinalta

I think, the quests being stuck ist not a technical problem, it is the way the game is designed: Play certain quests and the Portal-Quests will open.
It only takes so much time, and that's what's disappointing.
I don't see, how contacting the support team would help.
The link you provided only leads to help for billing or technical issues...
Please explain.

Edited on 05/04/2017 at 1:30:49 PM PST

lobajazz
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Cheaters in the game?

[Post New]by lobajazz on May 24, 17 3:11 PM
Strange...I joined the "Find The Item" tournament.
I made it up to the 3rd rank with 11 items found..
Then my energy was finished and I logged out of the game.
20 minutes later I went back inside to continue with new energy from the well.
Then I looked into the ranking and was surprised to see some players ranking 1st, 2nd and 3rd with over 30 items found.
The first hat 57 items found.
How is that possible? Within 20 minutes?

tia6cat
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tia6cat on May 24, 17 4:10 PM
Good question. Out of 60 locations I have only managed to get 9 objects so to amass that amount there has to be a medallion in at least half of them!!!!you cannot collect what doesn't exist. But you also have to remember the higher your level in the game the more energy you have in your meter.so the more locations you can go in to .

lobajazz
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE VANISHED!!

[Post New]by lobajazz on Jun 1, 17 11:41 AM
Today I entered the game and had to realize, that all my friends have gone from the list!
How is that possible and how can I get them back?

Welcome to Wanderland forum

[Post New]by gigicardin on Jun 21, 17 4:32 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Help fix the stories in Wanderland!

Travel through portals of imagination! Fix the broken fairy tales in Wanderland! Restore peace to the land and defeat villains!

Immerse yourself in this journey for:

- EXPLORE TEMPLES, CRYPTS, AND MORE!
- BECOME A PART OF YOUR FAVORITE FAIRY TALES!
- MEET CLASSIC CHARACTERS!

lobajazz
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Will-O-Wisp, Poisoned Darts, Perfume Sprayer and Gremlin Perfumes

[Post New]by lobajazz on Jul 3, 17 10:38 AM
Starting to lose fun playing Wanderland...
Since several WEEKS I am stuck with a few quests.
One asks me to find the "WILL - O - WISP".
In order to get this item I have to fight a Gremlin.
I must have fought around 30 Gremlins and never found even one.
Sure enough I ran out of Perfume Sprayers and Gremlin Perfumes.
Ships very seldom offer Perfumes at all. After playing over 20 Cursed Scenes I found ONE Perfume Sprayer...
Another one asks for "Poisoned Darts". To get those I have to fight Turgs. To fight them I need Lures and Weapons...same story, It is more than difficult, to find the needed items.
Could the drop rate for these items be increased?
Playing should be for fun, no?
Even using "Lucky Potions" doesn't seem to help at all...Playing the same scenes over and over also get's a bit boring. And before I don't finish these quests, I won't be able to advance much in the fairytale scenes. SIGH...

Go to: