[Post New]by newmangame on Feb 27, 15 8:47 AM
That doesn't work for me.

Blev98
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by Blev98 on Mar 9, 15 5:51 PM
My game was fine Saturday night, but Sunday night it had completely reset me back to level 1, restarting the game and wiping out everything I had. I had not done an update between Saturday and Sunday. I tried replacing the save file with a backup I had made a few days before, but it was also reset to the beginning. I tried reinstalling the game and re-copying the backup save, and exiting/entering the game several different times, but it will not go back to where I was. Hopefully someone will find out what's causing the problem, but it's so hard to complete the quests in this game that I probably won't start playing again unless I can continue from roughly where I left off. I'm not interested in starting over again.

[Post New]by crystalmoon1 on Mar 15, 15 6:11 AM
I have found the pot of gold for the leprechaun but the game won't let me give it to him. It is showing on the left side of the screen at the top not at the bottom. I'm stuck. Help!

[Post New]by TanyaHigs on Mar 18, 15 11:40 AM
"Incompatible version. You need to upgrade to continue playing." When I go to check for download and there aren't any available. Using Windows 7.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 18, 15 11:44 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble with progress lost, freezing, and incompatibility issues. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

If you haven't already, please take a look at the following help page:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen .

If the issues are still appearing, let's go ahead and then contact our Technical Support Team. They can help offer troubleshooting steps.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by BallersGMa on Mar 18, 15 11:48 AM
I am being told that I need to update my version, but no updates are available. I have brought rubies and to uninstall and then re-install will make me lose them How can I fix my issue.

Xenutia
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by Xenutia on Mar 18, 15 11:54 AM
Snap. I've just gone into play and got the same message. I checked for an update and there isn't one... now what? I'm a bit dubious about uninstalling as well, in case I lose progress and rubies.

Edited on 03/18/2015 at 11:57:53 AM PST

dippydidi
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by dippydidi on Mar 18, 15 12:26 PM
Me too. I've bought rubies and i'm getting the same message. Had decided to stop stressing over the game and just relax and do the h.o scenes until a fix or update appeared, then this message appeared. Feeling stressed all over again!!!

[Post New]by KYRIS08 on Mar 18, 15 12:42 PM
I have the same issue. Last night the game worked fine. But I just tried to log in and it tells me "compatibility issue", outdated version. So, where is the update?

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Mar 18, 15 12:49 PM
G'day,

I just wanted to stop in and let you know that we're aware that users are seeing a message to say that the game loading is an "incompatible version"

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the concern and inconvenience this is causing. The game is in the process of being updated and a notification will appear in the Big Fish Games app just as soon as this process is complete.

We'll make an announcement in the Forums when we're back up and running.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Edited on 03/18/2015 at 1:46:08 PM PST

[Post New]by kwgrimaldi on Mar 18, 15 2:35 PM
I have Wanderland on my PC but it tells me I have an incompatible version so I can no longer play it. There is nothing in the queue to update this game and yet I believe there is an update as of March 18. Please advise.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Mar 18, 15 3:56 PM
Same here....

[Post New]by kwgrimaldi on Mar 18, 15 4:43 PM
I tried to load the March 18 update for this game but it didn't work. I hit options, downloads and manually, check for updates and it said there are no updates. Please advise.

[Post New]by Angelfiredancer on Mar 18, 15 6:08 PM
Same thing here, I have changed my settings to check manually for updates also and nothing. Any news about when the updates will work properly?

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Mar 18, 15 6:57 PM
Aparently, you need to uninstall/reinstall the game...but don't keep your hopes up, Unless you have your wallet in hand......

[Post New]by flyingporkchop on Mar 19, 15 3:58 AM
Update not working. Signed into and out of acct. restarted. update doesn't show

Grammajo99
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Grammajo99 on Mar 19, 15 5:45 AM
Same here - - message says I need to update, but no update available. Help!

[Post New]by helenstehenson on Mar 19, 15 5:49 AM
I tried to log on today [twice] and was told to update the game before I could continue but there are no updates available!!!!!!

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Mar 19, 15 6:14 AM
To get the update, you need to delete the old game, and reinstall it.

mlc311
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by mlc311 on Mar 19, 15 7:40 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled to get the update. Problem is now the horse won't move at all. So still can't play the game.

Go to: