Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide here!

[Post New]by Capatin on Mar 23, 15 12:05 AM
I am having a different problem from what is going on here I m playing the bonus chapter where you have to move the puzzle pieces around to get into the castle and my skip button will not build up backing out and coming back does not help ,resetting the puzzle does not help either I do not what to start over on this , this the second character I made (having missed the bonus ) the first time please help

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide here!

[Post New]by cas956 on Apr 8, 15 9:55 AM
Machine Room - the #1 won't let me press it. 31254 sequence and the 1 won't press.

Flashmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Flashmom on Apr 24, 15 1:38 PM
Bron186: It's not Yosemite--I have the same problem! Also, when I would go to place an object it would tell me that it's wrong, but later, it will take it! It's too bad because this has been an excellent game up to this point!

[Post New]by konekokat on Jun 14, 15 12:02 PM
Had the problem with the greyed out statue, but was able to fix it by downloading the game again (downloaded it in a different folder than were the other copy was), so I was able to finish the game.

Note: I found that the game ws very finicky when trying to use or pick up objects. The clickable window was sometimes very small, and clicking even a millimiter outside of it didn't work.

[Post New]by Story_Spoiler on Jul 31, 15 7:07 AM
I'm on an iPad. I am in the Strategy Room. I can do one thing (zoom in on something, pick something up), and the game shuts down and dumps me out. When I start again, I am in the Strategy Room just like before.

Doctor9fan
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Doctor9fan on Jul 31, 15 12:17 PM
Game crashes & then closes after picking up the glowing pearl & the fish crown, tried moving back & game closed, I opened it again tried using the map to move between scenes but same problem.
I have restarted device.
iPad 3 mini with 8.4 OS.

[Post New]by robinj71 on Aug 1, 15 9:34 AM
I also had the problem with the statue dimming out and not letting me continue. I removed this game from my 'Games' folder. I stuck it on the desktop and was able to continue through the rest of the game without any problems!!
Hope that helps you all also!

Edited on 08/01/2015 at 9:36:36 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 1, 15 4:16 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the various issues with the game.

To start, the following help article may be useful:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

As for this thread, as welll as all the other designated tech threads, their main purpose is to help us to keep track game issues. If you'd like additional assistance, our Technical Support Team is skilled at troubleshooting issues and can help with making adjustments to your settings that can possibly help with resolving some of these issues. However, they don't have the ability to change the games themselves. When an issue is identified that requires an actual fix to the game itself, they have to let the developer know because only the developer is capable of making such a change.

If you're still experiencing issues with the game, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Jennifer31777 on Aug 3, 15 7:07 AM
I am having an issue in Chapter 5. When I get all the parts on the doll it crashes. I tried a few times and same thing happens.If I leave the room I'm in, the game crashes as well. I am 1 chapter away from finishing. I have a feeling your answer will be to delete the game and reload, but like I said I am 1 chapter away from finishing and I don't want to play it again. Are you aware of an issue? The game has crashed once or twice before, but I go back and its fine. I am on an iPad Air.

[Post New]by Readwritelove on Aug 4, 15 3:22 PM
Same issues with crashing. I need to feed the fish to get the orb and game keeps crashing. Won't even let me leave room, loads and crashes. Tried all the tricks. Very disappointing.

[Post New]by BlueGlow on Aug 5, 15 5:25 AM
When I'm in the eel feeding room and I try to put the teeth in , the game crashes. I have tried everything I can think of and perused the forum for answers. I'm going nuts. I buy so many big fish games and I just want it to work!

Thank You
Riora

iPad

[Post New]by Koalad on Aug 8, 15 12:16 AM
Story_Spoiler wrote:I'm on an iPad. I am in the Strategy Room. I can do one thing (zoom in on something, pick something up), and the game shuts down and dumps me out. When I start again, I am in the Strategy Room just like before.

I am on an iPad and I am having this exact problem.

Keeps kicking me out of Bonus Level

[Post New]by Jaielle on Aug 10, 15 12:38 PM
I've gathered the last bit of the Goddess statue from the beach area. I went to go back into the Kings room and the game kicked me out. Now every time I reload the game it takes me to the outside area before the Kings room and when I try to enter there or any other area, either by the map or clicking, it kicks me out.

I'm on iPad

Is there a fix as this is really annoying as I am nearly complete!!

[Post New]by AyaHawkeye on Aug 24, 15 12:51 PM
No idea if anyone else has reported this, or if anyone can help, but I've had this problem with both this game and the Queen of Sands one. Both games run perfectly fine, but I use a Wacom tablet instead of a mouse/touchpad and for some reason it won't recognise the input unless I double click everything. All the other games have been fine up until this one, is it something different about the Eipix engine? Kinda frustrating, but doesn't stop me playing!

I'm on a Sony Vaio laptop running Windows 8.1

P.S. I am far too amused by that crab at the beginning...

Edited on 08/24/2015 at 2:37:44 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 25, 15 2:05 PM
Hi AyaHawkeye,

Thanks for posting your question here. While I don't know what is specifically causing this issue, the PC games that we offer are created by the developers to be played with an actual mouse or laptop touchpad. While using the Wacom tablet may work for most other games, this is not supported and can't be guaranteed.

I also see that several iPad users are reporting the same issue. To start, I recommend the following help article:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If anyone would like additional assistance, you can definitely contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Game crashing

[Post New]by AKchic35 on Sep 6, 15 3:58 PM
I'm playing on an iPad 2nd generation. I've never had any problems with any of the games I've downloaded, until now. I've done all of the FAQs (restarted game, shut down background, etc.). I'm at the part where I feed the eel I think and it crashes. It crashed before when I was entering the castle, I did everything including reinstalling the game, and it erased everything I'd done. Im so far in I don't want to reinstall again. Why is my game constantly crashing?

[Post New]by silverdoe31 on Sep 9, 15 3:31 AM
I'm playing in my ipad 4 and this game always crashes in the strategy room. Can't even get out of the room. Restarted game and ipad and still the same problem.

[Post New]by Bethlilian on Sep 20, 15 12:40 AM
At the waterfall if I try to attach the mouthpiece to the horn the game shuts down

[Post New]by silverdoe31 on Sep 24, 15 3:10 AM
When are you going to update this game so at least we can start playing again?

[Post New]by Jplays2 on Oct 31, 15 12:36 AM
The game quits a few touches into Chapter 4. What's even weirder is that my view before the game starts is of a mini game I successfully solved ( the one with the sliding locks). I am using the mobile version on an iPad with OS9.0. Aargh! This has happened in airplane mode also. If I turn off Wifi I get a message that I need it to access content. .???

Go to: