Re:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum

[Post New]by Bex789 on Jun 12, 11 11:00 AM
I had another go today and am pleased to report it's not a bug, just a new twist on the game! I don't want to give it away but the jar must be filled up. Hope I haven't broken any forum rules by posting this but feel free to ban me if necessary!

[Post New]by virtualcandy on Jan 11, 12 10:17 PM
PinguC wrote:It really looks fun, however, I am still on the 1st screen (after 10 minutes), looking for the button to hold the hands of the clock on the grandfather clock. I hit the Hint button, and it says all the items are hidden, use the time machine to go to another location and come back when I find the piece. I CAN'T open the time machine - - black screen, green light - - red light, I've tried clicking everywhere on the time machine to no avail. Anyody? Please . . .

I see from this thread that there are several of us who have experienced the very same problem, and no one bothered with a reply. Sometimes the walkthroughs lack precise details, and I have found that gamezebo.com occasionally have better ones. Such was the case with this game. What you have to do is click on the clock on the mantle to get the closeup, then click on the very center of that clock to get the 2nd piece of the clock hands. You then click on the completed set of clock hands, and place them on the grandfather clock. You then set the time on the grandfather clock that is reflected on the mantle clock -- 8:12 as I recall. Good luck! This really is a great game!

[Post New]by linny80 on May 22, 13 2:36 AM
I bought this game about 2 months ago and love it until I came to the end of Chapter 5 and my screen goes blank with no noise. I've tried everything from uninstalling it and reinstalling it. My computer has no problems playing all other games i've purchased. Anyone else had issues?????

Go to: