Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

Tjr05
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by Tjr05 on Aug 16, 15 4:27 AM
I downloaded San Franciso, went to log in via Facebook and then lost EVERYTHING ? is there anyway I can get my progress back? Game takes me back to Sydney, level 1. I really hope I can get my progress back, please help

[Post New]by Lorrenep on Aug 16, 15 5:23 AM
Can someone tell me why I don't get the coins on the Sunday gold fever. I complete the callable and it was 250 coins, but I didn't get them!?!
Lorrene

[Post New]by Lorrenep on Aug 16, 15 5:25 AM
Sorry, challenge.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Aug 16, 15 6:40 AM
stinky2sex, the Life Lifter should definitely be permanent and only a one-time purchase, and I'm sorry to hear you're running into trouble with that as well as not receiving your lottery rewards. If you'd like additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support Team with your linked email address in the game.

Melaangel, yarnycakes is indeed right. Create a lightning boost by matching 5 of the same color gummies, and then swap it with one of the papers. Once you do that, that will remove all of the papers which will also clear all of the tiles in that middle column.

platham1, I'm not sure what city you're in, but to get to level 61 in Sydney, the Parliament House will indeed need to be built in order for levels 61-70 to open up.

Jadzia003, it'd be helpful to know which requirements of these levels you're running into trouble with, as well as what tiers you're on in each, such as Intern, Architect, or Master Builder level. Generally speaking, my strategy for level 113 was to try to create a line boost to get rid of the chained gummy bomb. To create a line boost, match four of the same color gummies. For level 114,a line boost can be used to get that souvenir bomb to drop down, but I'd also recommend making as many matches as possible under the souvenir with the bomb to get that one to drop down first.

ckaela27, please contact our Tech Support Team team, as your pink gems definitely shouldn't be disappearing in the game.

AskAnnette, I'm not sure what city you're on, but if you're in Sydney, there's a great Forum thread that includes tips and a link to a Youtube video for this level, which can be found below:

Sydney level 59

jforever, I'm so glad to hear you enjoy the music!

born2cruise, If you find you're still not getting enough green gummies for level 106-1 in Shanghai, please contact our Tech Support Team team with your linked email address in the game so they can assist you further.

66purplepig, my strategy for this level was to try to get rid of the sand tiles as quickly as possible by making matches of gummies against them in order to get rid of them.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Aug 16, 15 6:40 AM
Continued reply

Valbaker, my strategy for this level was to try to match gummies with the chained gummies as much as possible to get rid of those chained gummies. Once those are removed, you have more room on the board to make more matches in order to acquire the minimum score before time runs out.

If you find you're still unable to pass these levels, please contact our Tech Support Team with your linked email addresses in the game so they can help move you along.

Tjr05, I'm sorry to hear your progress in San Francisco is no longer available!

Lorrenep, you should definitely be credited those coins once you complete the word on Sunday during the Gold Fever Daily Event.

If levels are still too troublesome to pass, rewards aren't crediting, or for any other issues or questions, please contact our helpful Tech Support Team, and please also include the linked email addresses in your game so they can assist you further.

Happy gaming, everyone!

bfgGlithui

Edited on 08/16/2015 at 6:43:06 AM PST

[Post New]by Eshlure on Aug 17, 15 8:32 AM
I am currently in Berlin. For some time I have accumulated Oasis Boosts - now have 6. BUT I cannot seem to make these boosts work. There have been many times it sure would have helped, but no success. Anyone else have this problem? If not, what am I doing wrong???

Thanks for listening!

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Aug 19, 15 2:22 AM
Eshlure wrote:I am currently in Berlin. For some time I have accumulated Oasis Boosts - now have 6. BUT I cannot seem to make these boosts work. There have been many times it sure would have helped, but no success. Anyone else have this problem? If not, what am I doing wrong???

Thanks for listening!

You use the Oasis boost on the "dirt squares" which release the spreading sand on some boards. Click on the Oasis boost, then click on the square you want to use it on. It's especially usefull when you start off with just a couple of dirt squares, and you want to prevent any sand from starting to spread from them. It's not so usefull if there are a LOT of dirt squares, or if there is already spreading sand.

[Post New]by leniek on Aug 28, 15 6:53 AM
I'm stuck in gummy drop Rome 115 can you help me please
I can not go to the game I've been busy for weeks
you do not get enough yellow how they come down now
please help me !!!

Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by gerdie2 on Sep 1, 15 1:19 PM
I can't download ROME please help

ROME te downloaden data 27 MB
button download
after : Download error. trie again !!!!

[Post New]by gamebaby47 on Sep 2, 15 10:44 AM
What is the secret to level 108 in San Francisco? I need to get that pipe.

[Post New]by pollie53 on Sep 4, 15 10:56 PM
how do I get signed in to facebook on gummy drop on my lap top I have tried everything Iknow. Now on my mobile phone level 35 Toyko how do I win that one stuck on it for a long time now

bambibates
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bambibates on Sep 9, 15 5:44 PM
Hi all!! I have a question...Im still in Sydney and when I click on the boat area it tells me Your boat is ready ! Unlock Tokyo to sail with your resources ..How do I do that ? Thanks!

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Sep 11, 15 9:49 AM
bambibates wrote:Hi all!! I have a question...Im still in Sydney and when I click on the boat area it tells me Your boat is ready ! Unlock Tokyo to sail with your resources ..How do I do that ? Thanks!
You will unlock the next city when you build the last thing in your current one…in your case that's the bridge at level 120

[Post New]by sab7328 on Sep 16, 15 11:13 AM
error game terminated

[Post New]by lko6803 on Sep 20, 15 10:50 AM
Hi goode people of gummy drop. Iam still in Sydney & am stuck on helping hand 103 please help me.

[Post New]by Dirtnfuel01 on Sep 21, 15 8:47 PM
How do I retrieve lives and resources sent by friends?

[Post New]by debs1969 on Sep 23, 15 10:23 AM
I'm in Rome on level 98 and get get passed this tried everything. On the first level of 98 it very frustrating especially when I have used my boost and also bought extra still no luck any hint or tip to pass this level?

[Post New]by 1Gabriella on Sep 25, 15 2:32 AM
I have paid to obtain extra lives at £7.99 but am unable to get them.

[Post New]by Baldbob on Sep 27, 15 12:41 PM
Level 120 on berlin is being impossible to do any tips on completing this level

[Post New]by king66038 on Sep 29, 15 9:52 AM
I'm stuck on Level 40 on Tokyo. I can't go any further without buying the Trade centre in Sydney, does anyone know a way round this?

Go to: