Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by SBquin on Jul 8, 17 3:29 AM
EDNVA wrote:I have played this game from the beginning and really enjoyed clearing over 99% at each stage (Sydney, Tokyo, ect). But this latest Berlin release has taken away the FUN!!!! End user enjoyment has drastically been reduced. I'm almost 1/2 way through Berlin and it has been nothing but work!!! Having to play levels over 10 times each. I doubt I will finish unless there is an update because the difficulty level has increased 10 fold. They have taken away the FUN and replaced it with having to "Getting Lucky" all the time to clear screens.

End user enjoyment for Berlin release is about a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Very disappointed!!!!

I agree wholeheartedly. The New Orleans game is even more of an impossible challenge, especially the timed games.

I get the impression the developers want you to spend time in their shop and waste money. No use advertising a game as free but eventually it turns out to be the most expensive game available. I absolutely refuse to fall for this cheap plot, and it is a pity, because the game is quite addictive.

bfgBeruna
1,788 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Gummy Drop! here!

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 8, 17 5:28 PM
Hello SBquin and maggiestrings,

Thank you for swimming by, and please allow me to offer a belated welcome to the forums! The community here is active and helpful, so it's a great place to connect with other Gummy Drop! players.

The Moderation Team doesn't have input over changes made to the game, but we've staunch advocates for our players. I'll definitely pass this feedback along to the appropriate teams. I really appreciate the time you both took to let us know how you feel. We're always glad to know what we're doing well and what can be improved.

Thank you again for your understanding. If any more questions or concerns arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderator. We're glad to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Jul 11, 17 9:53 AM
It is so dis-heartening to always see event cities and other special features offered to mobile users and PC players are never privy to any of it. I was very pleased to see the May 18 update offering many more cities for PC players and am extremely grateful for that. However I understand there is issues for PC players receiving daily scratch tickets and inaccurate treasure chests and especially NEVER offered any event cities to play for a specific period of time where you gain not only an interesting city but reap all the rewards that city has to offer. I am disappointed and had to vent a little....not expecting anything different mind you as sadly this will probably never change for PC players. I wish it would but.....not likely going to happen.

[Post New]by mron123 on Jul 20, 17 8:32 PM
I really like playing Gummy Drop,but the version I downloaded to my computer today seems to be corrupted.I can't make it come up so I can play.Can anyone help?

cind310
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by cind310 on Jul 25, 17 3:49 PM
I have been playing this game for a long time, through multiple versionn/revisions and the one that was just made in July 25th is HORRIBLE! It is cluttered, hard to see and I see nothing that was done that makes it better. Why???? What were you trying to do???? I will keep playing but I will look forward to the next version which I hope will be better.

bfgIlinalta
3,382 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 25, 17 5:56 PM
Hello glitter2goldfish, mron123, and cind310,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss Gummy Drop! with one another. It appears there are three, non-reviews, in this thread and I wanted to swim by real fast to help with some of the issues being discussed as well as where to provide technical issue reports in the future.

glitter2goldfish, thank you for supporting and enjoying the PC version of the game, and I definitely understand wanting to see more of the cities and events that mobile players are seeing on that device type too. At this time, the teams behind the game are working hard on the PC version, and as soon as updates are provided, a moderator will be certain to provide those as an announcement for our players to see.

cind310, thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts and feedback on the recent changes to the game. I'd be happy to pass these along to the right teams so that they know what you've experienced and think about those changes. We always advocate for our players, and while we don't get to make these decisions, the Forum Moderation Team can provide these details to the teams that do. Thank you for giving us that feedback!

mron123, before I continue, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that the game seems to be corrupted on the computer. What I recommend since it doesn't appear to be starting at all is to see if the following linked steps are able to assist with quickly resolving that issue:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Computer)

Those steps should be able to take care of most common issues that can cause what is being reported, but if not, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team for further assistance with a description of what is happening. It may also help, since this is happening on a PC, to provide our Reps a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report. That information may help in determining how best to help out, and our Reps will be certain to follow up to continue assisting as best they can.

bfgIlinalta
3,382 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 25, 17 5:56 PM
As a quick reminder, players are welcome to discuss reviews of the game in this thread. If there is a technical issue, we recommend and request that players be sure to provide those reports to the appropriate thread for the device type seeing that issue below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

Posting technical issues to the appropriate threads helps both the teams behind the game as well as moderators more accurately note and respond to the impact of those reported issues. Thank you for helping keep our forums as accessible as possible.

Thank you all as well for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Lostinnormandy on Jul 26, 17 2:16 PM
OMG! What have you done to Gummy Drop!? I am playing St Petersburg and suddenly you come up with a most hideous change of look. Why? What for? I think you have found a colour chart from somewhere and decided to use every colour on it. It's dreadful and completely distracting. I am getting a headache playing as my brain can't absorb all this stuff and work out the levels at the same time. For goodness sake put it back the way it was or I am going to have to look for another game to play.

Capaq
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re: Love the game ... BUT

[Post New]by Capaq on Jul 26, 17 2:34 PM
... why did you change the score boards? I hate them. So difficult to determine what you need and what you already have. Please change it back. It wasn't broken...why fix it? So much worse.

Weatherup
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Weatherup on Jul 27, 17 7:14 AM
Fun til you get to New Orleans. Then becomes like playing slot machine and never winning anything. All luck, no skill. Nearly impossible odds so keep playing but it's like the lottery- you might just win!

[Post New]by marciaff on Aug 9, 17 4:19 AM
BOM DIA.

JOGO O GUMMY DROP A MUTO TEMPO, ESTOU EM NOVA DELI, POREM DEU PROBLEMA NO MEU TABLET E PRECISA REINSTALAR O JOGO,MAS AO FAZER ISSO VOLTEI PARA O INICIO E NAO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO RECUPERAR MEUS PAISES JA FECHADOS. POR FAVOR ME AJUDEM.

[Post New]by Statge on Aug 13, 17 3:49 PM
Barcelona Level 47 Round Two is impossible. I have been stuck on it for a month now and I haven't even gotten close. Three lives end quickly and I am about to delete the game from my devices. Please change this level.

[Post New]by Alec_Stroud on Aug 21, 17 11:37 AM
I have been playing for about 2 years now. Quite a spectacular game with lots of challenges and multiple paths to follow. One interesting point that I have noticed -- there is tight control of what drops or does not drop. I have noticed that i ' succeed ' when I have only one ( 1 ) life left so it is worthwhile to waste the other lives and also -- don't bother buying the extra two lives ( total of 5 lives ).
Please keep up the great work

keitht53
Herring
Herring
381 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Aug 22, 17 12:56 PM
I'm not quite sure that I understand what you are saying. Do you mean you can never complete a level when you have 2 or more lives remaining, but can always complete levels when you only have one life? If so, that's totally different to my experience. By careful play I can play for several hours before I lose more than a couple of lives (I have 5). If your assertion about the situation with 1 life was true nobody would ever run out of lives.

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Aug 22, 17 6:42 PM
When I am trying to get through a particularly hard level and have lost lives (I only have 3), I play my two lives and then may go to another city and play easy levels that I can win 100% of the time to gain resources for shipping. Once I have built up to 3 lives again I go back to tackle that nasty level. This way I too can play for a longer period of time and am at least gaining resources as I go. It helps me to not get so frustrated with the difficult levels that I just know I will eventually win with patience and without using boosts.

MrMox
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by MrMox on Sep 4, 17 11:40 PM
Hi, I have been playing this game for about 1,5 years and really enjoy it.
but the last update you made, gives the following problem:

When you return to a city to harvest resources, ui put you at the last level you played and zoom in.
This means you have to waste time zooming out and finding your factories and harbor

From all the things you have updated the game with - good or bad - this by far the worst thing you have ever done.
It leads to waste of time and missing rhythm in the game.

you probably had the intention that it should be easy for gamer to return to city and continue game, but the disadvantages far overtakes this possibility.
please please correct this problem on your next update.

I suggest you also setup adm page for harvesting resources to enable player to setup - city by city - which resources to transfer to a given city. That would really be a great update.

Anyway, thank you for a great game.

Entering in a city

[Post New]by chaju12 on Sep 6, 17 5:30 PM
Hello, i like to play to this game, but since thé last update, it's very boring that when you enter in a city, you arrive directly on #120, with maximum zoom. Before thé update, when you entered un a city, you arrived exactly at thé same place you were when you quitter thé city, and we thé same zoom. Is it possible to change that ? Thanks.

[Post New]by lita_bonita on Sep 8, 17 1:49 AM
I agree totally with the 2 comments above!!!
WHY did they change the game into this 'zoom-modus' when you revisit a city to collect resources??!!
It takes a lot of time to re-orientate in the city end zoom out to find factories!
This is DEFINATELY NO IMPROVEMENT!!!

PLEASE TURN IT BACK!!!!

[Post New]by Lo2448 on Sep 8, 17 11:47 AM
As a totally addicted Gummy Drop player, I have to say that I absolutely hate the most recent update. To now have to land on the 120th play every time I open each country is taking me at least three times as long to ship resources to the country I'm currently playing in. I much preferred when each country opened wherever I was located when I closed that country. Please reconsider this change. Friends I've talked with who also play are as frustrated as I am with this. Please?!

bfgBeruna
1,788 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 8, 17 2:55 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all your feedback regarding the new zoomed in feature. It sounds like it might be causing extra work to navigate back to the last level completed, so I'll absolutely pass this feedback along to the developers. The Moderation Team isn't involved in changes made to the game, but we're always here to act as advocates for you and your gaming experiences.

Lo2448, I will also make sure the constructive criticism about the changes to the shipping feature will be delivered to the people working on the game.

The Moderation Team and I are always reachable by PM. Happy gaming to all, and please have a lovely weekend.

bfgBeruna

Go to: