Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by Zoannie on Apr 16, 15 6:58 PM
I can not access the store for purchases in gummy drop. I have tried everything
that was suggested to me by customer service. I am posting here to try and get some help. When I click the store tab a message comes up store currently unavailable try again later. This is the only game I have this problem with. I have a Kindle Fire HD tablet. Can any one help please. Thank you

No more moves??

[Post New]by SnoopyRN50 on Apr 18, 15 11:29 PM
I don't know what's going on with the game today, but several times I was told that I was out of moves even though I'd have 20+ moves left. I wasted a lot of coins because I'd picked the resume game play before I finally just closed the pop-up, and guess what?? I was able to finish the game from where I'd been anyway! I'm really glad I finally saw that as an option, but I'm aggravated at the loss of coins! They're way too hard to get to waste them.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 19, 15 12:28 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble accessing the store and that the game isn't recognizing that moves are on an account.

We don't have the tools to access your account here, so it is definitely recommended to contact our CustomerSupport Team. Please provide them with either the Facebook, Google, or Big Fish Games information that is linked to your game.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by swtgrneyz on Apr 23, 15 6:33 PM
I was finally able to sign into Facebook but when I did I lost all progress. I was in San Francisco finally. I really do not want to start over!. Also having problems trying to locate my game ID. Please help out the technically challenged old gal. ?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 24, 15 12:59 PM
Hi swtgrneyz,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble with getting your game progress back. Not to worry, whether you've linked your game to Facebook or Google+ the only thing we'll need is the email address which you've used to link to the game. If you have this information, just be sure to send it in to our Customer Support Team HERE.

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

canuck_53
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by canuck_53 on Apr 24, 15 1:41 PM
I just opened the third free treasure chest that was supposed to give 10 coins -- none of the three has been credited. Other free ones that provided hats were credited. I have reported this to support.

Edit: Customer support addressed the problem quickly!

Edited on 04/27/2015 at 3:56:46 AM PST

irenezu123
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

annoying pop ups of friends asking for lives constantly

[Post New]by irenezu123 on Apr 27, 15 10:49 AM
Solved! And it's so easy...send them a life, I didn't even lose one! And the pop ups stop appearing...yea!

canuck_53
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by canuck_53 on Apr 27, 15 7:04 PM
On timed levels, is the clock supposed to keep running when gummies are being automatically removed during a cascade effect? For example, in New Orleans level 56-1, I ran out of time during a cascade of gummy removal when I had no control over going faster. This has happened elsewhere during the game but not to such an extent. It means that one turn can take up all the time available. Winning the level is more likely if you have a faster machine.

irenezu123
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by irenezu123 on Apr 27, 15 10:50 PM
Sorry I couldn't figure how to start a new discussion, my problem is I have won 3 free treasure chests and it says I won 2500 drops but they never appeared. Please help.
Thx Irene

liawriter
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:issue with boost at level 84 in Tokyo

[Post New]by liawriter on Apr 28, 15 6:59 AM
I just got the desert boost for level 84, but it is NOT working! I tried hitting the boost and then hitting the sand (blank spaces) & hitting gummies, but it freezes. I can't even switch other visible gummies when the boost is highlited (selected). Since there are not enough lives for this and I'm not buying anymore coins, I think I'm giving up, so please email if this issue is fixed soon.

[Post New]by mkdw33 on Apr 29, 15 7:53 AM
I really enjoy this game but it regularly shuts down mid game. There isn't a consistent trigger. Often it shuts down in the middle of a level, and often as I'm about to win. It also shuts down randomly when looking at the map. It's not consistent in how it shuts down either; most of the time the game completely quits and I'm returned to my phone's home page. Other times the game will restart.

Please fix, this is very frustrating. I'm on a Galaxy 5 with current software settings. My husband experiences the same things with the same phone and software.

Thank you!

Blank window friends contact

[Post New]by Murphy3611 on May 9, 15 12:19 PM
5-8-2015 After Gummy Drop's mandatory update, I can't contact facebook friends any more. They can contact me though... When you hit the button to get more lives, and contact friends in your friends list, only a big white window appears. I've double checked facebook settings, Bluestacks settings, and nothing has changed. And there is nothing mentioned about this problem anywhere on the web. I guess I'm the only victim. Big Fish should take more care with their updates as not to change critical items. Because this problem is on their end. I know they only want money but, like any other PC application they must take care. Most are sick and tired of bad changes to programs like iTunes and Microsoft. Can't they leave a good thing alone? We'll keep playing but it's no fun waiting for lives...

[Post New]by RoxyLaurie on May 9, 15 9:42 PM
I'm having a problem with the portals on Rome level 50-3 on android. Once something starts falling through the portal, items continue to fall through the portal indefinitely and play cannot continue. I have lost two lives due to this issue.

irenezu123
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

won coins didn't receive

[Post New]by irenezu123 on May 10, 15 3:13 PM
I just finished the daily event and it said I won 300 coins! I was so excited but I didn't get them....please help!
Irene

Blank window friends contact

[Post New]by Slachette on May 11, 15 9:28 AM
Murphy3611 wrote:5-8-2015 After Gummy Drop's mandatory update, I can't contact facebook friends any more. They can contact me though... When you hit the button to get more lives, and contact friends in your friends list, only a big white window appears. I've double checked facebook settings, Bluestacks settings, and nothing has changed. And there is nothing mentioned about this problem anywhere on the web. I guess I'm the only victim. Big Fish should take more care with their updates as not to change critical items. Because this problem is on their end. I know they only want money but, like any other PC application they must take care. Most are sick and tired of bad changes to programs like iTunes and Microsoft. Can't they leave a good thing alone? We'll keep playing but it's no fun waiting for lives...

[Post New]by Slachette on May 11, 15 9:32 AM
Hi Murphy3611,
No you're not the only one meeting this problem. One of my friends, not speaking english, meets the same problem and would also be happy to get the solution to this most annoying problem. She is playing on Ipad and connects to Gummy through her facebook account. HELP PLEASE ! Thanks for a prompt reply that I could transmit her.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 12, 15 8:39 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that a number of players are experiencing issues with not having the ability to connect with friends on Facebook. It is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team. They can help offer any troubleshooting steps they have. This will also help report and keep track of the issues to report to the appropriate people.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Jebonshati on May 13, 15 5:22 PM
Hi, I have just recently started this game and was enjoying it too till the last couple of days when it started giving me offers of purchasing extra coins... I purchased 3 times the offer of 510 coins for £0.79 and I didn't get anything instead the game started freezing and I had to delete the app and re-download again all 3 times... I just thought it was probably the offer that o wasn't getting properly but got charged... So yesterday I decided to purchase a package from the store for £7.99 and still the game started freezing and I got a message to say thanks for purchase but didn't receive any coins at all... I'm getting frustrated now and seriously want someone to deal with this problem and give me either the coins that I had purchased or my money back... AS SOO AS POSSIBLE TOO PLEASE...

[Post New]by Dollhouses102 on May 13, 15 9:52 PM
Well, it's been weeks since I've been able to ask friends for lives or resources. I've contacted customer support. All they did was copy the help page, none of which does anything. They cannot say they are unaware of the problem, nor can they tell me this would be that hard to fix.

Edit: they have sent me a real reply, are supposed to credit me with coins, and it will hopefully be fixed in next update. Fingers crossed.

Edited on 05/14/2015 at 1:36:22 PM PST

honey1163
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by honey1163 on May 14, 15 9:18 AM
Please take a look at Berlin 87..the points are way to high..I have been stuck on for several days..easy to drop all balls but cannot get to point required..I can get to 360 points but no further..consider lowering point as I'm sure I'm not the only one...starting to dislike game

Go to: