pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

Re:TGT: Hidden in Time - Mirror Mirror

[Post New]by pashdi on Apr 22, 09 10:35 PM
For an oldie like me...... I loved this game. I even finished it without a walkthrough, and that's saying something at 60.

[Post New]by kelbel1995 on Apr 23, 09 5:48 AM
kelbel1995 wrote:I am on the first set of rooms. I've just found the 9 pieces of mirror and I have put them together. I used the 2 rose keys on the mirror to open the mirror up to reveal a clock w/ just gears behind it and opened up 5 scrolls to read. They tell me to mirror the time and tap on the clock when done. Well, I used the heart and circle buttons to get the clock behind the mirror to match the clock on the mantle and when I click on the mantle clock- nothing happens.

It seems like I have been reading that people are experiencing glitches in the game programming and I wonder if this is a glitch that I am having.

Any ideas yet?? I think I might uninstall and re-install and see if that helps.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Apr 23, 09 5:50 AM
You don't match it, you mirror it. 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock. Then tap.

[Post New]by Darkstar_94 on Apr 23, 09 1:37 PM
I have been trying to do the demo on my laptop (with XP) and the graphics are all messed up! My screen resolution & graphics settings are as high as I can go but all I can make out are the buttons on the initial screen (Play, Quit, etc). Everything else is horizontally streaked & totally unrecognizable (yet the Big Fish & other screens that initally come up before the menu kicks in were fine).

Any ideas??

[Post New]by kelbel1995 on Apr 23, 09 2:34 PM
kishimojun wrote:You don't match it, you mirror it. 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock. Then tap.

I thought I had done that, but I will try again and see. Thanks.

[Post New]by kelbel1995 on Apr 23, 09 2:43 PM
Ok, I was tapping the wrong clock- I was tapping the clock on the mantle, not the one behind the mirror. Thanks again.

selkatz
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by selkatz on Apr 23, 09 2:49 PM
The game seems interesting so far, so I went a head and bought it. It seems that after you finish the game, you then play it in mirror mode. I've only found three shards so far, so we shall see.

Good job to the creator.

Jill

[Post New]by happychez on Apr 25, 09 6:26 AM
I bought this game yesterday .. have really enjoyed it... but .... about 3/4 of the way through... it shut down on me. Every time I reload the game it shuts down again. Tried a different user name and it did the same thing at the same point.... Have just uninstalled and am in the process of redownloading to see if makes any difference. Will report back after I try it again.

[Post New]by yourfavoritejane on Apr 25, 09 10:49 PM
I can't get it to download, which is very frustrating....it happens on certain games. I've tried different browsers with no success. It says it's downloading, but just hangs...any ideas??

[Post New]by alexreality on Apr 29, 09 3:02 AM
Does anyone have issues with choppy music? It stops abruptly and then starts playing again...

froggiefly
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by froggiefly on May 5, 09 6:36 PM
I am so desperate to play this game but I can't get it to work long enough to even do the demo!! I have downloaded it five different times!! I uninstall it each time it glitches and reinstall it thinking it might be fixed by now but..... It stalls and freezes my whole computer when I click on the second mirror/scene after finding the key behind the chest!! the only way to get out of it is to unplug and take the battery out of my computer!! Any help?

[Post New]by MacGameGirl on May 7, 09 4:42 PM
froggiefly wrote:I am so desperate to play this game but I can't get it to work long enough to even do the demo!! I have downloaded it five different times!! I uninstall it each time it glitches and reinstall it thinking it might be fixed by now but..... It stalls and freezes my whole computer when I click on the second mirror/scene after finding the key behind the chest!! the only way to get out of it is to unplug and take the battery out of my computer!! Any help?

Hello! Have you tried the "new build" out on May 6th? Just reinstall the game and hope it helps. Let tech support know if it doesn't. Good luck!

beckmel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by beckmel on May 12, 09 2:56 PM
I did not find this game fun, interesting or interactive at all. It was one of those games that I had to force myself to finish. Objects are pretty much right in your face, so not much of a challenge. I only used four hints, from start to finish. The story line has a ton of potential, really wish the developers had taken the time to expand on it and the entire game. Graphics are blurry and the music wasn't very good. For me personally I found it to be a huge disappointment. The only positive is that my 8 year old niece loved it, so it ended up being worth a credit for her enjoyment.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on May 12, 09 3:28 PM
My review is on page 3 of this thread. Too bad you didn't get to see it before you bought the game.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Jan 9, 10 9:15 AM
Demoed it some months ago, put it on the maybe list and got it for the 40% discount.

Oh well, it started out promising, with the hint of a nice story. That impression lasted for the demo hour. But then, when I bought it, it started to be getting tedious.

Mirror Puzzle - hidden object scene 1 - hidden object scene 2 - mirror reflection puzzle - hidden object scene 3 - hidden object scene 1, open red courtain, see portrait (why can't I open it on the first go?) - find the difference minigame - hidden object scene 2, find key - hidden object scene 3, open boy - start with a new Mirror Puzzle.

Yes, that's all you are doing and you are repeating that 9 times. The story gets lost somewhere on the way. Graphics? Brutal! Looks like the objects to find were out of a toolkit that was generated circa 1985 using the resolution of 320*200 pixels. Yes, that gray blob with the white in between is actually a walrus. Some very strange objects (fish bottle), some words that I've never heard before. Generous hints though to find them.

Judging from initial positive responses I can see why the game got an award based on 30 days sales, but can I understand it? Not at all. Overpriced even at 40% off, borderline Daily Deal quality. Sorry, .

Edited on 01/09/2010 at 9:17:02 AM PST

Sallyem
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Sallyem on Mar 16, 10 2:36 PM
I LOVED this game! Sometimes I like easier games....I get a little frustrated with many of the hidden object games. I thought this was a fun game...gave me a few giggles even. I am GLAD I bought this game!! Thank you Big Fish!! There are all levels of players out here, and this was a pleasant and pretty long game for me.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Mar 16, 10 4:42 PM
Sallyem wrote:I LOVED this game! Sometimes I like easier games....I get a little frustrated with many of the hidden object games. I thought this was a fun game...gave me a few giggles even. I am GLAD I bought this game!! Thank you Big Fish!! There are all levels of players out here, and this was a pleasant and pretty long game for me.

Amen, felt exactly the same way about it.
Joyce

Go to: