loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:TGT: Samantha Swift & the Golden Touch

[Post New]by loveelvis on Apr 30, 09 12:15 PM
I'm not sure of my translation! I miss practice
Thank you for help, it was so easy that I'm ashamed now.
I bet I just didn't understand what to do, it's hard to translate some times.
but this is my challenge, beat the games in english while my friends are waiting for the french version! Yuh!
Have a good day

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on May 1, 09 12:13 PM
thank you! I finish the game, it was not so hard, but I like this kind of games, not too easy, not too hard!
But, I'm waiting for ravensheart 3
yuh!

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on May 1, 09 1:27 PM
Good for you, Loveelvis! Or: C'est tres bien! I haven't finished yet, because I am saving up a piece for this weekend (does the Academie Francaise still say you must not use "le weekend"? LOL)

[Post New]by mackwolfe on May 3, 09 5:27 PM
HELP!!! I am stuck in the observeatory I didn't get to finish constellation game and the keyboard popped up I typed MUMBO JUMBO and did the puzzle. I followed walkthrough instructions to put in next codes but can't get any buttons to light up. I want to finish the constellation puzzle i know that would help.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 4, 09 6:10 AM
Have you tried clicking on the telescope to bring the constellation puzzle up again?

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on May 4, 09 4:31 PM
Well I finished it, been playing all day it is now 12.30 am and I finished it lovely HO hybrid, graphics brilliant, loved the way you have to build things that is by far the best for me in these games building stuff, putting it together loved the mine shaft especially. Thought this was a very good game and well worth a game credit gonna buy the Hidden Roses of Athena now as I didn't rate it when it came out, deffo on my list now

[Post New]by mackwolfe on May 4, 09 4:32 PM
Yes but I can't get the keyboard off the screen and I'm getting a little peeved

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 4, 09 4:53 PM
mackwolfe wrote:Yes but I can't get the keyboard off the screen and I'm getting a little peeved

Hi, welcome to BFG! Have you tried placing one of the 2 items in your inventory on the scene? Drag one of the items from your inventory over the keyboard, when you see it sparkle, click on it and the letters will light up on the keyboard. Then you will be able to type in the code. Please let me know if that helps any, That was one of the parts I was stuck on and it wasn't able to get past it until I placed the pieces on the keyboard.

Margie B

[Post New]by mackwolfe on May 4, 09 5:09 PM
margie134 wrote:
mackwolfe wrote:Yes but I can't get the keyboard off the screen and I'm getting a little peeved

Hi, welcome to BFG! Have you tried placing one of the 2 items in your inventory on the scene? Drag one of the items from your inventory over the keyboard, when you see it sparkle, click on it and the letters will light up on the keyboard. Then you will be able to type in the code. Please let me know if that helps any, That was one of the parts I was stuck on and it wasn't able to get past it until I placed the pieces on the keyboard.

Margie B

[Post New]by mackwolfe on May 4, 09 5:11 PM
I tried that but it didn't work, I don't have the constellations and I think I'm pretty much stuck without them.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 4, 09 6:50 PM
mackwolfe wrote:I tried that but it didn't work, I don't have the constellations and I think I'm pretty much stuck without them.

Just want to make sure that I understand correctly...your inventory is empty at this point?

Margie B

[Post New]by taboule4u on May 5, 09 5:15 PM
I am stuck on the dock... axe on the wall - can't get it because I can't carry any more tools... what to do now ?

[Post New]by jetkel on May 5, 09 7:30 PM
Silka wrote:help! I'm stuck!! I'm at the scene with the pully and fish nets..I've gathered so much I can't gather anymore and it says I need to use some tools...I'm loaded up with 1 fish net, rope, pulley, spear and mural pieces. I can't cllect the scythe, ax or log even though it also says i need to collect everything on the list. I have no room to put them!!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 5, 09 7:45 PM
The mural pieces should be placed on the wall in the room before you go to the dock.

[Post New]by blporter11 on May 6, 09 9:40 AM
I'm at the very end of the game and am left with a half eaten apple that I need to do something with. I know what I'm supposed to do, But, there are no tools left! No eye droppers. Definitely a glitch, I'll have to start over.

Bill

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 6, 09 2:34 PM
blporter11 wrote:I'm at the very end of the game and am left with a half eaten apple that I need to do something with. I know what I'm supposed to do, But, there are no tools left! No eye droppers. Definitely a glitch, I'll have to start over.

Bill

Sorry to hear that you may have a glitch. Sometimes just exiting out of the game and coming back to it helps the situation. You could simply uninstall the game and them reinstall it to see if that helps. It will save your progress.

Please let us know if you were able to get past it.

Thanks, Margie B

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on May 8, 09 11:05 AM
ecblisa wrote:Good for you, Loveelvis! Or: C'est tres bien! I haven't finished yet, because I am saving up a piece for this weekend (does the Academie Francaise still say you must not use "le weekend"? LOL)

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on May 8, 09 11:09 AM
No matter what they say.
We always say "bon week-end".
Academie Française doesn't make rules!

[Post New]by wenchy12 on May 10, 09 9:03 AM
margie134 wrote:
makalije wrote:can anyone help me stuck in the observatory room,with the big telescope,my inventory is full,and there is nowhere to put anything to empty it.so I can move on, sooooo frustrating ...please help!!!!!!

Hi, welcome to Big Fish Games!

If your inventory is full, try placing "Viewfinder 1 and 2" and the lever on the large telescope. You can look at the walkthrough by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-golden-touch-walkthrough/

Just scroll down to the screenshots that show you the telecope. Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks, Margie B

The problem I'm having in the same level as above is that a key card is still in my inventory even tho I used it in the gate many levels back and I can't get rid of it to make space for the new items I need. How can I do this? Is this a game glitch and I'm screwed, or can I do something to make it go away?? Any help would be appreciated.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 10, 09 2:54 PM
Hi Wenchy,

I hate to tell you this but unfortunately you do have a glitch in the game. I just tried helping someone else with this problem. The card tool should have left your inventory the moment you used it at the Fort..

Unfortunately, I haven't heard of any solutions. My advice would be to contact customer support and see if they can help you find the problem. You could start the game over under a new name but that is not a guarantee that it will work in this case.

Wish I had better news for you, please keep us posted and let us know if you were able to get through it.

Good Luck,

Margie B

Go to: