OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Plane, AES Door, World Cities, Blue Prints & Mini Scenes--- GUIDE

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on May 14, 15 8:44 AM
Ticket to Train Ride quest series

Ticket to Train Ride Billy Craig

These quests start in between the AES compound quests to start the buildings after the Fixing the Airplane, Fixing the AES sign, and Blueprints, when the building quests for the AES compound have started.

Q-1 "Hi, Player, I want to see a real train. Uncle said there's a train house in Colorado. Let's go!"

•Visit the train station in Como, CO.

New character introduced. "I welcome you to the train house I'm Paul Grammer, the train house manager,. This place is very impressive, no?"

Q-2 Paul - "Feel free to look around the complex. You'll need certain items to visit these places. But I don't remember what those items are."

HALT at this point and go to the next Train ride quest and come back to this one when you have the objects in quest six.

Objective:
• Check out the train engine. Message when clicked is 'Employees only. You need an ID.'
• Enter the caboose. Message "you shouldn't enter the caboose with dirty feet.'
• Unlock the train shed (directly in center of scene at background, double doors). Message - 'The door is locked'.

SKIP TO THIS QUEST and continue till you get the items needed above.

Q-3 "I'm a fan of sports, cute animals, and other cultural icons. Why don't you look for these items?"
• Find soccer goal - Argentina
• Find the totem - New Zealand
• Find the Albatross - Antarctica

Q-4 "I think I remember some of it, but I'll tell you once I am sure."
•Give 14 pipes - NZ
•Give 14 roof tiles - Indonesia
•Give 2 outlets - NZ

Q-5 "I'm still trying to remember what items you need to unlock those areas."
The quest takes you to the auction and on this quest series you can in fact get the items at the auction, not true of other quest series.

Win
•Australian TIger Cat stamp
•Hagia Sophia
•Man on the Moon stamp

Q-6 "I remember now! You need to wipe your feet before entering the caboose, a legit company ID, and a key!"

These are the quests where you will find the items for the paused quest #2, when you find the item IMMEDIATELY go to the places in red and use the found item, DO NOT close your game between finding an items and using them.

Find a Company ID - Apple Orchard WA - use on train compartment, behind the engine, steps on the side of train to left of watering can.

Find a door mat Toy Shop MN. Use on caboose, wooden car to the back right of scene

Find a key Secret Library WA Use on double doors that are found und

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 16, 15 2:03 PM
oh hello!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 25, 15 5:04 PM
there you are..

Clairebs
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Clairebs on Jun 7, 15 5:13 AM
This is a huge help to a first timer. Really appreciate all the hard work that went into this thread. Thank you

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jun 7, 15 9:12 AM
Cool. Also check out
Some advice for newer players. Things I wish I knew back when....

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/262976.page

The sticked folders have some good links but be aware that some of the collection lists have mistakes in them. I know Lorretta's about page ten of the Collectibles where to get them is correct because several of us worked on it.

For a regularly updated list of collectibles, check out the Google Spreadsheet that you can get the link for on Pink's Google site; find by Google search of PinkRollsRoyceGames

llb34
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by llb34 on Jun 7, 15 9:28 AM
Fatima doesn't recognize when I win auction for pieces to the AES office sign!! I do NOT use buyout but rather bid,altho I already have most items in my collections. I've had to "skip" several quests by paying with gold and now I'm out. I've un-and re- installed to no avail. Is this a glitch or am I missing something!!

llb

Clairebs
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Clairebs on Jun 7, 15 10:05 AM
Hi IIb. Had exactly the exactly the same problem. Fatima sends you to the auction to get the piece but won't recognise it when you get it. But all can be earned from mini games/HOS. Go to the first page of this thread and it will tell you where to get the parts.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jun 7, 15 10:12 AM
llb34 wrote:Fatima doesn't recognize when I win auction for pieces to the AES office sign!! I do NOT use buyout but rather bid,altho I already have most items in my collections. I've had to "skip" several quests by paying with gold and now I'm out. I've un-and re- installed to no avail. Is this a glitch or am I missing something!!

llb

Did you get the cat? the semi truck? Do not slip any quests with gold...jamais...

Now the AES sign items (gold train, ship, plane etc) are found by going through the quest themselves to find it. you don't win them or buy them. Or are we talking about the AES crest collections???? Such as the map piece the amber, stereoscope, phone etc?

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jun 7, 15 5:12 PM
llb34 wrote:Fatima doesn't recognize when I win auction for pieces to the AES office sign!! I do NOT use buyout but rather bid,altho I already have most items in my collections. I've had to "skip" several quests by paying with gold and now I'm out. I've un-and re- installed to no avail. Is this a glitch or am I missing something!!

llb

There are several quests that ask for a certain item and the hint takes you to the auction; however, if you win an item and it does not count towards the quest you have one of the side way quests - at that point you have to play the city and, more likely, the mini-game to get the piece. I am certain the quest(s) is/are documented within this thread.

Also if you do win something the message and item get stuck. If you have bid on something and did not get a win or outbid notice, what works about 98% of the time is to sort the auction by ALL items and ENDING soonest. Might take three or four times but it dislodges messages and items. Also someone suggested to act as though you were going to bid on something - tried it and it too seems to dislodge the auction transactions.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Jun 9, 15 3:14 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Age of Exploration I

No mini games in this location as of May 23, 2015

Re:Which AES buildings have minigames?

Re: Age of Exploration - I've just completed all three mini games in that building, as of June 9th.This is just the order in which the tasks finally appeared to me. I’m betting once you find any piece or two, the quests will appear.

There is something funky about the way it works. I completed the building a few days ago and nothing happened. I then clicked on one of the displays and got a quest to complete all three displays. As I clicked on each display, a separate quest appeared to complete that display. When I clicked on "Go" within each quest nothing happened. In just looking, (not playing) through at World sites, I didn’t seeing any parts, using the "hint" button did nothing, nor did anything else. I came here, see it listed as not working so went on to other tasks.

The below information has spoilers which can see by highlighting the missing text.

This morning I was playing through Italy and noticed I got a weird piece. I went back into the building and sure enough I had a piece to the farthest exhibit on the right, the ship’s throttle, (though I don’t recall what the game calls it) but still nothing to do. I played through a few more World sites and I happened upon a piece to the compass in India. I then found a piece to the machine (looks like a round telescope) in Argentina.

At this point I still had no other quests nor direction, and hadn’t found any new items so, I went back into the building and clicked on the compass and that is when I received all the individual quests for each display, in which the “Go” button took me to the proper site to find them. Once found it took less than five minutes to complete the all of the quests.

TL;DR: Find a piece or two in the countries listed below, then go back into the building, click on a display and see if the quests open for you. Countries: Italy, India, Argentina, Canada, New Zealand Hope this helps.

Edited on 06/09/2015 at 3:17:04 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jun 9, 15 4:54 AM
JB4510 wrote:

Re: Age of Exploration - I've just completed all three mini games in that building, as of June 9th.This is just the order in which the tasks finally appeared to me. I’m betting once you find any piece or two, the quests will appear.

YAYYAYAYAYAYYA, I could not believe they built those without mini-games. I am even more thrilled because it is my favorite display. Thank you so much for explaining how to trigger it. As far as I know from forum posting no one else had figured it out.

6/12/15 Addendum - looks like the terms quests and mini-games are interchanged and right now it is only the quests to be had. There are no MG at Age of Exploration at this time

Edited on 06/13/2015 at 8:04:52 AM PST

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jun 9, 15 5:57 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:
JB4510 wrote:

YAYYAYAYAYAYYA, I could not believe they built those without mini-games. I am even more thrilled because it is my favorite display. Thank you so much for explaining how to trigger it. As far as I know from forum posting no one else had figured it out.

Oddly, remember my poking.. I did not get any quests until I poked. then got the quest from our Fatima. That's when I knew the quests came after the poke and poked every thing open. As I recall I got strange pieces of the sword and the helmet for one of the displays, before the quests I had no clue about. When I got to the building I was aww how pretty and poked! that set everything up.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jun 9, 15 8:05 AM
JB4510 wrote:Re:Which AES buildings have minigames?

This doesn't make much sense to me. The sequence in all these AES buildings is that you get quests to complete various artifacts, finding the pieces in various countries as you describe. After you complete the artifacts, in some of the buildings these change into a minigame, to which you can return and play again and again. From what you describe (where to find the pieces etc) it seems that you only got the quests to complete the artifacts. Did they change into minigames afterwards???? Or by "minigames" you mean the quests themselves?

Edited on 06/09/2015 at 8:06:40 AM PST

GoodOldBob
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by GoodOldBob on Jun 13, 15 11:58 AM
eli173 wrote:
OddlyEnuh wrote:Do you think there are no games or that they have not opened? I went on to my friend's game today, as she has that building completed so I was able to poke around - there are three displays that look like they should have mini-games don't you think?

Will update the list with none however. Thanks!

No, it doesn't have any. It's similar to the Knights quests: You assemble the 3 items: find the pieces in the countries, place some screws, oil and shine them, but that's it: after you finish and get the quest rewards, they just sit there- they do not change into minigames.

I've gotten all the parts for the knight quest and assembled them except for the shield. I have one piece, but no others. I've spent a ton on fuel without luck. Where do I look for them?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jun 13, 15 12:44 PM
GoodOldBob wrote:
eli173 wrote:
OddlyEnuh wrote:Do you think there are no games or that they have not opened? I went on to my friend's game today, as she has that building completed so I was able to poke around - there are three displays that look like they should have mini-games don't you think?

Will update the list with none however. Thanks!

No, it doesn't have any. It's similar to the Knights quests: You assemble the 3 items: find the pieces in the countries, place some screws, oil and shine them, but that's it: after you finish and get the quest rewards, they just sit there- they do not change into minigames.

I've gotten all the parts for the knight quest and assembled them except for the shield. I have one piece, but no others. I've spent a ton on fuel without luck. Where do I look for them?

I wish I could help you but I can't. Although I had taken notes, I threw them away because I thought the items appeared randomly and would be of no use to others. It appears that this may not be the case but this is under investigation by some people in the forum and there is no list for this quest yet (to my knowledge there's a only one such list, for the Chess pieces). So, unless someone else knows, you'll have to search systematically every country in every mode. Always look at the display first, so if the item is there but doesn't drop you'll know you'll have to do another round. My notes looked like this: Italy F(ast) 0/1, P(icture) 3/3, Pi(cky) 0/0 etc. Good luck!

Edited on 06/13/2015 at 12:50:08 PM PST

GoodOldBob
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by GoodOldBob on Jun 13, 15 2:39 PM
Thanks eli, but I've tried everything you suggested, and looked around for quite a while in the forum for clues, but didn't find any. I've played every available country many times without luck. I have the "roundish" piece, but need the others. It's not Teodiish frustration yet, but getting close.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jun 13, 15 3:25 PM
GoodOldBob wrote:Thanks eli, but I've tried everything you suggested, and looked around for quite a while in the forum for clues, but didn't find any. I've played every available country many times without luck. I have the "roundish" piece, but need the others. It's not Teodiish frustration yet, but getting close.

It can and does get quite frustrating to find the few of the last pieces. I opted to look for everything at once by opening everything at once. Having said that though there were a few stragglers. You will have to go country by country in each mode, unless you can find the info in search which I could not(not spain nor romania). If you have anyone country not yet in Guru, I did notice I found a few pieces searching once when it turned from one level to the next, although that really could have been coincidence. Just remember to look at the item bar in the country to see if its there. But still tedious, fuel expensive and dreary. If any consolation most of us have done it and usually when you can't bear to it one more time they show up!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jun 13, 15 5:32 PM
I am playing the countries in rotation like TSue suggested and have just gotten the pieces as I go. Given I am still building and forever gathering it seems to work the best for fuel and I wonder if perhaps being more methodical is the way to go because you always know where you go next to play?

I have not read anything that would seem to indicate it is nothing more than just playing till they drop. Also your last piece might not be someone else's last piece.....It would all depend on the order the countries have been played.

There is a list for the zodiac discs and Chess Pieces so far.

REPEAT of previous post:
Glitch in finding the parts of the gauntlet - the quest will take you to Italy to find part needed but they are really located in Argentina. Thanks, Lakey!

Quests are out of order on repairing Armor
Repairing Knights Armor
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/372140.page

Knights of the Round Table not dropping last piece of gauntlet
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/397847.page

Gauntlet
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/389999.page

Edited on 06/13/2015 at 5:36:14 PM PST

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jun 18, 15 4:06 PM
Oh for pete's sake I'm posting on the wrong page. Tough getting old!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jun 21, 15 9:33 AM
I am playing the Royal Treasures quests contemporaneously on my two games - exact same pieces are dropping on the same mode in the same places, therefore, it would be my opinion that there is nothing random about the dropping of collectibles for the AES displays either.

Go to: