prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:WALKTHROUGH for Rooms: The Main Building

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 30, 09 1:27 PM
MsLZ wrote:Hello: I have made it all the way through The Main Building. I have made it through the Challenge Building II 404. I have everything in place except 2 blocks. Do you know how to move the last 2 blocks at the bottom? One block needs to be on the left side where the mirror is and the other part needs to be set under the door so the door will open. I have already bet the time. But you also need to set the puzzles right. Can you help? Thanks for Your time.

Hi MsLz- welcome to the forums!

The solution is:

subway to phone
move room down, left
transport
move room left
walk left, down
move room left
walk left
mover room up
walk up, tight
get cell
walk right
subway to subway
move down, down
cell phone to bridge
move room up
transport
move room right
transport
walk left
move room down, down
subway to candle
get candle
walk left, left
move room left
walk up, up, left
move room right, down
walk right
move room right, up
walk left
move room down
transport
move room left, left, left
light TNT and walk left
walk right, down and out

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by terpsu on Aug 4, 09 9:42 AM
Hi prpldva,

I have completed Mansion I and II. I've pieced together all the rooms except the ones that are locked. Mansion III is not starting. Please tell me what I've missed.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 26, 09 5:58 AM
terpsu wrote:Hi prpldva,

I have completed Mansion I and II. I've pieced together all the rooms except the ones that are locked. Mansion III is not starting. Please tell me what I've missed.

hi Terpsu-

Did you go get the puzzle piece?

[Post New]by co5617 on Oct 3, 09 6:54 PM
where can i find the other mansions ? i have cleared mansion 1 .

Mansion I - Room 404

[Post New]by co5617 on Oct 7, 09 9:04 AM
prpldva wrote:Mansion I - Room 404 I-404

move room down, down
walk down
move room left
walk up, right
move room down
walk left, up, up
move room right, down
walk left
move room up
walk up
take key
move room right, down
walk left
move down
walk down, right
move down
walk left and out

Mansion I - Room 404

[Post New]by co5617 on Oct 7, 09 9:12 AM
the directions you wrote for this room 404 in mansion 1 are wrong , i have done them more than 3 times and it is impossible the way you wrote them . ( even the first step )

Mansion I - Room 404

[Post New]by co5617 on Oct 7, 09 7:30 PM
your steps for mansion 1 room 404 and mansion 1 room 304 are wrong i tried them more than 5 times . but not on your steps on my own i got out of those rooms . i wanted to let you know so you can fix those steps for those rooms ,for other people who need them .

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Mansion I - Room 404

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 19, 09 8:08 PM
co5617 wrote:your steps for mansion 1 room 404 and mansion 1 room 304 are wrong i tried them more than 5 times . but not on your steps on my own i got out of those rooms . i wanted to let you know so you can fix those steps for those rooms ,for other people who need them .

Hi co5617- welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having troubles. I just downloaded the game to play these two levels and both solutions are correct as posted.

Please let me know where you are getting stuck and I will try to help.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 22, 10 11:43 PM
Bumping to the top...

[Post New]by abigailwilson on Feb 9, 10 8:57 PM
I had finished all four mansions but my laptop quit and I redownloaded the game.
Your version and two others say to go up a ladder 3 times but the guy is only allowed to go down ladders and not up. Three strategy guides cannot be wrong so what do I do? I am stuck.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 20, 10 10:16 PM
abigailwilson wrote:I had finished all four mansions but my laptop quit and I redownloaded the game.
Your version and two others say to go up a ladder 3 times but the guy is only allowed to go down ladders and not up. Three strategy guides cannot be wrong so what do I do? I am stuck.

Make sure you are not clicking the third ladder, you have to do them one at a time.

[Post New]by agnes_gooch on Feb 23, 10 6:57 PM
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm in Mansion II Room 104 and I'm having trouble with the transporter and the ladder. When I swap wardrobes and try to climb the ladder I get a message that I can't go there (even when there is no barrier visible); when I transport the room with the wardrobe doesn't move me to the other transporter. I' m just stuck and don't know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for your help.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 28, 10 11:05 PM
agnes_gooch wrote:I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm in Mansion II Room 104 and I'm having trouble with the transporter and the ladder. When I swap wardrobes and try to climb the ladder I get a message that I can't go there (even when there is no barrier visible); when I transport the room with the wardrobe doesn't move me to the other transporter. I' m just stuck and don't know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for your help.

Hiya agnes_gooch! Welcome to the forums! (love that movie)

Sorry you are having trouble. for the ladder- try this- walk to the room with the ladder before you try to climb it. Then, only click on the ladder, not where you want to go.

I'm not sure where you are having trouble with the transporter- using this solution, where does it mess up for you?

Move room down
transport
swap wardrobe
move room right
walk up
move room right
walk up
move room left
walk left
get key
walk right
move room down
walk left and out

[Post New]by ljrobinson on Mar 30, 10 7:54 PM
I'm stuck, and I'm not sure how to get it. I'm in mansion II room 404. I'm trying to go up the wooden ladder after moving the room up, and it says that I can't go there. there is nothing blocking it. what am I missing?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 30, 10 11:03 PM
ljrobinson wrote:I'm stuck, and I'm not sure how to get it. I'm in mansion II room 404. I'm trying to go up the wooden ladder after moving the room up, and it says that I can't go there. there is nothing blocking it. what am I missing?

Hi ljrobinson! Welcome to the forums!

There are lots of posts about getting stuck like this, but not really sure why. I would make sure he is in the room with the ladder and click only on the ladder.

I hope this helps.

ZekesPeach
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ZekesPeach on Apr 17, 10 2:18 PM
Hi. This is my first post. Great walkthrough -- thank you! Now I have finished the 4 mansions and am on the extra mansions...do you have a walkthrough for those yet? I am stuck on room 201.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 27, 10 3:00 PM
Welcome to the forums, rosieanniesue and ZekesPeach!

rosieanniesue wrote:
ZekesPeach wrote:Hi. This is my first post. Great walkthrough -- thank you! Now I have finished the 4 mansions and am on the extra mansions...do you have a walkthrough for those yet? I am stuck on room 201.

they are the same- All the solutions will work on the challenge section.

Edited on 04/27/2010 at 3:01:40 PM PST

Genet1770
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Genet1770 on May 2, 10 8:45 AM
Prpldva, I just wanted to thank you for this entire thread. You put in a lot of work on this, painstaking and patient, and it is so helpful! This is a great game, but it can get bewildering. I think that's part of what makes it such a great game. Thank you so much for this walk through, my hat's off to you.

[Post New]by pierre45 on Aug 16, 10 1:20 AM
sol

[Post New]by Tantui on Aug 16, 10 10:05 AM
prpldva wrote:
ljrobinson wrote:I'm stuck, and I'm not sure how to get it. I'm in mansion II room 404. I'm trying to go up the wooden ladder after moving the room up, and it says that I can't go there. there is nothing blocking it. what am I missing?

Hi ljrobinson! Welcome to the forums!

There are lots of posts about getting stuck like this, but not really sure why. I would make sure he is in the room with the ladder and click only on the ladder.

I hope this helps.

Go to: