Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Right of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Sprattie on Jul 21, 15 1:22 PM
Any news on a fix or updated download on this game? The download of May 13 still left me stuck. I've done the Dr. Felix report and had a nice conversation with the Tech Support people, but I'm still not getting off the plane...

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Right of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by seeker1842 on Jul 24, 15 4:52 PM
Hi Sprattie! It is July 24th and no reply from Bigfish. I guess since its in the bonus round of the game, it is no longer important. They know the problem, why pay the money for an update, for a few moments more in the game. I think that is the way of a lot major companies(not to mention Microsoft) ha! oh well maybe the developer will get the message when we STOP buying their games!!

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Jul 25, 15 7:02 PM
You're right, seeker1842, it's way past the date that anyone at BF would have been interested in making an effort to help. Sometimes another player has a "fix" or knows of another website offering one... Or offers some comfort and commiseration, as you did. Guess I'll just delete this game for good.

Edited on 07/26/2015 at 1:40:29 PM PST

[Post New]by Phi_klim on Aug 17, 15 9:49 AM
Oh s*** I'm stuck in that damn plane too. So I'll have to restart the whole game to avoid getting in the plane before having decrypted the map? How great. By the way i have another issue with another Rite of passage game: hide and seek: the game is awfully bugged, extremely slowed down, especially in the animated part of the game. I informed technical service but still no answer.

hdnobjgamluvr
Shark
Shark
12,611 Posts

[Post New]by hdnobjgamluvr on Oct 14, 15 5:30 PM
Same old, same old.....BF has my money, but I don't have a playable game....again.
Love the announcements about the nonexistent updates....

GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Bummer with bonus game.

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Oct 28, 15 12:42 PM
I missed using the sign to get the nautical ruler and this can't find the coordinates of the isle, so I can't finish the bonus game. Why did I bother to buy the CE?

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Bummer with bonus game.

[Post New]by minesita on Nov 20, 15 9:31 PM
GreenMyEyes wrote:I missed using the sign to get the nautical ruler and this can't find the coordinates of the isle, so I can't finish the bonus game. Why did I bother to buy the CE?

Exactly my point, I couldn't finish the bonus game, because of the same problem.

Usually I don't use SG, that is the reason I followed the hint to go to the plane without the famous ruler. After that I couldn't come back, the map didn't allow me to go to the tavern, I uninstalled and installed the game again, and not luck .

Shame on Mad Games to know that many people had the same bug and not correct this.

After a time I'll play again with different profile, and from now on I'll read more closely the technical problems in every game until I'll buy it!

Have all of you a good weekend,
M.

kes_d
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by kes_d on Dec 15, 15 1:53 PM
I'm also stuck on the plane in the bonus chapter. Very very disappointed, that this game had the issue reported repeatedly and six months later there is no resolve.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game up until this but it has ruined it for me....

[Post New]by TtheP79 on Feb 2, 16 9:09 AM
Also stuck in the plane. Looks like we're going on a year without this issue being resolved. Please fix this.

[Post New]by orangebuster on Feb 6, 16 8:03 PM
I'm also stuck in the plane or just outside the plane won't let me move or do anything, but go in the plane or outside it.

[Post New]by llj_1151100395 on Feb 26, 16 11:06 AM
I am using Win 7 and have tried to play the game twice. The first time I made it to the bonus game and made it as far as getting on the plane. While there I found out that I forgot to pick up the ruler at the tavern. The game would not let me off the plane to get it and without it I couldn't go forward. So I sign in as a new player and get as far as uncovering the buried shards on the beach. I had to quit for a time. When I got back to the game my metal detector detected nothing. Again I could not go on because without the shards I could not open the doors above the beach. This game has way too many issues People do NOT want to purchase games from BF if this is what they get to look forward to getting. I WAS buying a lot of games from you but if this is what I get to look forward to in the future I can always find another way to spend my money. People like me want the quality of games you offered in the past.

[Post New]by Sadbad2 on Jul 13, 16 11:33 AM
Well, it's July 2016 and I'm stuck in the plane. Guess they haven't found a fix yet! :o(

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Sep 5, 16 10:48 AM
Add me to the very long list of unhappy players who are stuck in the seaplane, unable to return to the Tavern! I have submitted a Dr. Felix Report to Customer Support and requested a replacement for this game. Enough is enough!

Did anyone else notice that, adding insult to injury, the Game Map (interactive/"jump" map) not only will not transport you to the Tavern, but shows your current location as Outside the Everlast?

Go to: