missnurse
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Magic Encyclopedia 2 is out...

[Post New]by missnurse on Jul 9, 09 9:50 PM
If you found the answer to the lantern please tell it's driving me nuts. I really LOVE it so far

arasdal54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by arasdal54 on Jul 10, 09 11:10 PM
The lanten needs to be lite. Light the lanten by taking the lanten to the dragon outside. It will breath out fire and lite the lanten. Go back inside. Place the lanten on the peg by the door.

[Post New]by vickie2281950 on Jul 11, 09 1:46 AM
Magic Encyclopedia 2 is one of the best games i've ever played, I was up until 5:00am, I couldn't stop. Now I'm looking for more like it.

[Post New]by garcor0122 on Jul 15, 09 2:47 PM
Hello, I too am having great difficulty with this baaaad monkey. I accidentally clicked the door and went out of the hut and now that little banana lover won't let me back in. I have tried everything short of restarting the game and may have to finally resort to that now. There were postings that some thought the problem had to do with XP but I am playing on a 3 week old brand new Dell Studio that is Vista......and same problem. Anyone have a magic fix.....pls. Thanks.
GarCor

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Jul 15, 09 3:00 PM
Lots of people seem to have had this problem. I'm honestly not sure what the solution is. I don't think anyone ever exactly figured it out.

You should try contacting Customer Support (the little green envelope on the right hand side of the screen) or if you are a member, you could try Live Chat.

It's a really great game that I enjoyed very much. So sorry you are having these problems.

Welcome to the Pond!

Go to: