jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re:Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate

[Post New]by jdelbove on Jul 28, 09 9:49 AM
folkdance wrote:This is a humongous file, took my computer hours to download. Then I find out there is no way to get the characters to shut up. You have to do the story.

The scenes where you are supposed to locate stuff are like those 360 degree real estate tours. Dizzying, especially since I guess you are supposed to be moving your pointer trying to find things while revolving around and around and also up and down.

There is no 'hint' box, no way to find out what you are supposed to be doing (and I picked the tutorial!)

I am so sorry I download this game since I am now going to remove it - no telling how long that will take. I am very disappointed.

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate 360 degrees of aggravation!

[Post New]by jdelbove on Jul 28, 09 9:51 AM
Same thing happens to me. When I clicked on Jeb, for instance, to climb the tree where the hornets nest used to be, the scene just kept rotating and I had to exit to get out and load another scene.

[Post New]by DivineLight50 on Jul 30, 09 10:52 PM
I'm with you here jdelbove.There are so many stupid things in here where you have to be so exact with the mouse.My son did the sharpening for me because I wasn't quick enough with the mouse and doing the fishing ,forget that.I have no problems finding things and figuring out what to use them for.It's the stupid way that using your mouse quick enough that gets me.If I wanted to do a game for dexterity I would have bought one of those shootem up games.I also done care about the scores.

[Post New]by DivineLight50 on Jul 30, 09 11:05 PM
Those are not flowers but berries and you can't get them by going up to them.Later on in the game you'll be able to get a 21' pole to get them with.There is no code for the robot on the beach below the turtle You just need to get some parts from it to use for setting the lazers.

[Post New]by Forshaken on Jul 31, 09 3:17 PM
hi all.am new in adventure games..
can someone help me i need to find a way to pass the snake and take the antiseptic herbs.
i play with the instrument but nothing happens.
are there any other ways?
plz reply ty.

[Post New]by max2211 on Aug 3, 09 1:12 PM
Hi,first time on the forum site, no idea what I am doing so bare with me. I have had some interesting help from looking at other postings, but I wondered has anyone found a free walkthrough yet, I have looked on spoiler and others and cannot find one anywhere?

tigra110
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by tigra110 on Aug 6, 09 9:03 AM
HOW TO GET RED PAINT?

halfadime7
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by halfadime7 on Oct 19, 09 3:42 PM
From what I've read, so far, there was once an original "Mysterious Island" game, followed by a "Return to Mysterious Island (1)" and now "Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate". Does anyone know where to find the first two games?

madmatt42
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by madmatt42 on Oct 20, 09 3:12 PM
halfadime7 wrote:From what I've read, so far, there was once an original "Mysterious Island" game, followed by a "Return to Mysterious Island (1)" and now "Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate". Does anyone know where to find the first two games?

I'm not sure if there is a "Mysterious Island" game but "Return #1" is available right here from Big Fish.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 23, 09 3:51 AM
No, Mysterious Island was never a game. It's a book by Jules Verne. Return is a game sequel to the book.

[Post New]by oldfinewine on Nov 26, 10 2:12 PM
go to Big Fish Games and look for Return to Mysterious Island 2, if you've played the first version then you should like this one, if not then download or buy Return to Mysterious Island and it's an action game. Good Luck

mysticmomma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by mysticmomma on Feb 12, 11 10:19 AM
This is for the first game not 2. For the life of me I cant understand why I click reply in the first games forum and get drawn into the second. Getting very frustrating.

I'm having a problem getting the game to install. It downloaded fine but gets to the install part and won't. Funny thing is I also downloaded :2", a much larger file, and didn't have a problem. Just can't figure this out. I have plenty of space on my hard drive but get the error message:

The installer could not write files to the Game Directory location you have chosen on drive c. (769-2)

I dont even know where to look to see where it is tryinf to install, but I didnt do anything different.

I'm cursed I tell ya, cursed. Help...sob.

[Post New]by Shanto26 on Aug 31, 11 1:02 AM
In return to mysterious island 2 mina;s fate how to draw the pic inside the vine which draw the leonard i just try but i can't abd also friend with the leonard and also the female monkey please help me

my english is not so good so try to understand my problem and please please please help me...................

Edited on 08/31/2011 at 1:04:14 AM PST

[Post New]by jenniferaymond1 on Feb 5, 12 12:26 AM
When I exit (and save) the game, it brings up a new line with a game on it. In the confusion of having about five lines there, I have somehow deleted the game I was playing, even though I can't work out how to delete these other "games" lines?
Any suggestions?

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Mar 12, 12 2:01 AM
You don't have to delete any game- save lines; there is plenty room for multiple saves. When you go back to game, you should hit "load game" (rather than "new game"), and when you see all the lines of your "saves", hitting the next "load game" with automatically load the last one. If you feel that maybe you made a mistake, or missed something in your last game session, you could hit one of the previous "save" lines to load, and go back to that point in the game to do it over.

Go to: