MaryPoppins_2
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Wanderland here!

[Post New]by MaryPoppins_2 on Jul 15, 17 8:34 AM
Made an effort to help but deleted my post. Can't help either...

Edited on 07/15/2017 at 8:36:36 AM PST

[Post New]by wanderland2017 on Jul 26, 17 10:06 PM
I want to start a new life. okay?

Djewell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Djewell on Aug 17, 17 12:53 PM
I like the game, it has potential. I am so tired of trying to solve HOS and I can't get the items to do so. I use a whole well of energy and get no where. Then it takes me forever to get enough gold to get more energy! Come on people give us a break. Spending days trying to solve one is crazy. Making them so you have to have a curse then make it so hard to get the curse to solve it gets tiring. I have spent money to get rubies just to move along. It shouldn't have to be that way.

[Post New]by blackballbucky on Sep 17, 17 12:46 PM
how do I visit a friend to battle walkers I haven't had any for about a week

[Post New]by EscapeIt on Sep 20, 17 7:35 PM
I sunk a lot of money into Awakening Kingdoms - but that folded. So, I thought I would start slowly on Wanderland - in for less than $10. That has now brought me to the realization that you cannot play if you do not continually pay.

I don't know if I want to continually put money into a game that may just fold up again, and you cannot move forward without sinking money in at least weekly, if not daily...

I do like the graphics, I do like the quest targets, but it is starting to get too frustrating and it seems to revolve around a push for money... I am not sure if this is worthwhile.

kat04
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by kat04 on Nov 1, 17 12:14 PM
I love this game would recommend it to anyone who loves to play hidden object games

[Post New]by Yvolina on Nov 3, 17 2:43 AM
I have been playing this game on & off for a couple of years I was approx. 200 points to reaching level 55 & game has taken me back to the beginning, WHY?. Has anyone else had this problem! Don't know that I can be bothered to carry on.

[Post New]by wanderland2017 on Jan 9, 18 7:51 PM
I got the impression that 68 of the wandweland games do not come out of the box. My ID is 268062. Please do not hesitate to contact me. thank you

bfgIlinalta
3,376 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 12, 18 1:06 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you to our players who have left a review of Wanderland here and thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It appears some players have provided technical issues, and I wanted to remind players that the appropriate place to discuss or ask for help on technical issues is the designated thread below:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

Posting technical issues to the appropriate threads helps moderators better see the impacts of player reported issues as well as help the teams behind the game and moderators better respond to those reports. Thanks for understanding and keeping this thread only for reviews. Further posts that are not reviews will be removed.

As a reminder, the hard decision was made to no longer provide updates for this game. For further details, please see our announcement below:

An important announcement regarding Wanderland - December 11, 2017

Yvolina, I'm sorry that there was a loss of progress. Unfortunately, our teams do not have the appropriate tools necessary to help restore progress. If you've made purchases that are no longer available, please contact our Customer Support Team with what has occurred. Our Reps will be sure to assist further with those purchases.

wanderland2017, please check your private messages. I'm happy to assist further and just wanted to ask a few questions first.

Thank you for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 01/12/2018 at 1:06:37 PM PST

Go to: