Re:Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum

[Post New]by foggybottom on Apr 24, 11 2:46 PM
I'm stuck at the treehouse. Did the game once and can't get the rope ladder the second time thru. Any ideas?

[Post New]by grammyb174 on Nov 12, 11 10:06 AM
Wheels3 wrote:I'm stuck in the attic as I can't find the other 2 mirrors or the disks for the foyer or the key for the chest in the other room. Can u tell me what to do next

Where do I find the last key for the chest and also I can;t find the last mirror. Help!

[Post New]by thumper5316 on Dec 7, 11 6:18 PM
I had to move some of the mirrors in the attic around to get them just right. After that the lighthouse will illuminate the solution for you.

[Post New]by RebDix on Jan 11, 12 4:20 PM
I can't get out of the treehouse either. I know I'm suppose to enter coordinates into telescope but the dials don't have coordinates needed and no matter what combo I put in I just get fuzzy lens through telescope

[Post New]by Pjis29 on Mar 13, 12 12:22 PM
I have all 3 keys to the chest in the basement but they will not work! Anyone else stuck in the basement with me?

peejee4me
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by peejee4me on Mar 15, 12 4:52 AM
Help! I cannot find the lantern room...Where is it? It does not show in the cards at the left at all...I really need the piece to this puzzle, or I cannot go on...

[Post New]by donnakebab0173 on Mar 22, 12 5:17 AM
hi all so far great game but im stuck there is a jewellery box in the bedroom and a cupboard in the kitchen the other stages are complete according to the hint how can i find two keys that dont appear to be there someone help please driving me crackers

[Post New]by xoxoinlalalove on Jun 1, 12 7:52 PM
trucksvc wrote:Can someone give me the 4 numbers for the evidence room -- please help!

did you already solve the evidence room password?

[Post New]by xoxoinlalalove on Jun 1, 12 8:02 PM
LadyWyntre wrote:HELP! Cannot figure out the puzzle to get through the lock on the evidence room.

One thing I *don't* like about this game: if you choose to skip the puzzle, it doesn't show you the solution. Well, now that I've sunk some time into it and can't figure it out, I want to know.

did you get the password? is it ok if i ask whats the password?

[Post New]by mzrollerskater on Jun 24, 12 7:32 AM
I am stuck in the attic. Which mirror goes where. I have moved the mirrors around numerous times and still can't figure it out. I would like to move on to the puzzle in the forum floor. HELP!!

[Post New]by BlueHolocaust on Aug 21, 12 8:20 PM
Well, this game glitched out on me. I completed the puzzle for the Hexagon Mirror, but the game doesn't recognise it as in my inventory and I can't see it. So I am completely out of things to do except the mirror placing/light puzzle and can't advance. It's a shame. I'm going to try reinstalling. Anyone else had the same problem?

Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum

[Post New]by pucelle on Oct 8, 12 4:23 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum

[Post New]by pucelle on Oct 8, 12 5:14 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
im stuck in front of the stairs when you come in the house ,on the floor ?that disk?i clicked on Skip BUTTON ? it dont work this button. i waited and waited to fill ?nothing no matter what. how do i skip this puzzle?i cannot continue my game . ty

[Post New]by texas454 on Dec 16, 12 5:29 AM
I can't get the rope ladder from the tree house? Can someone please help me?

[Post New]by losusi on Feb 16, 13 4:09 PM
This game is so full of glitches I'm beginning to think thay trying to figure out how to navigate through the glitches is what the game is all about. Anyone out there agree?

[Post New]by Atendimento on Mar 31, 14 3:57 AM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Atendimento . I am new to this Bigfishgames forum. Well I need to know more about the Forum Rules & Terms, so that I can access , view , comment & post the reply on the suitable threads

Regards
Atendimento

Go to: