Castle Trivia....?

Re:Castle Trivia....?

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 22, 15 5:01 PM
Yeaaaaaa! jakeybubby, I am patting you on the back. Good job. And so quick.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 23, 15 1:05 PM
ok....tyme 4 another......will post 1 in a bit....get ready.....it'll be a doozie..... **D**

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 23, 15 2:32 PM
Uh oh, I'm going to hide under the bed with Randy and Fuzzy!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 23, 15 2:59 PM
There are three other places besides in the HOS's that we see the Castle......name them......... **D**

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 23, 15 3:52 PM
I am probably so wrong on this and will feel really stupid, but without going into the HOSs, we see the castle (1) as game is loading (2) in the castle vicinity and (3) on the map. Please be kind if I totally misfired on this one.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 23, 15 5:42 PM
We see the castle at the Castle Vicinity (at the crossroad in); we see the Castle behind the Ice Monster at Ice Rock; we see the castle on the map. Like you whitebutterfly, not sure if I am reading the question right.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 23, 15 8:10 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I am probably so wrong on this and will feel really stupid, but without going into the HOSs, we see the castle (1) as game is loading (2) in the castle vicinity and (3) on the map. Please be kind if I totally misfired on this one.

Never a dbout........too easy.......you rawk blancofluttero....

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 23, 15 8:12 PM
aussie_Dot wrote:We see the castle at the Castle Vicinity (at the crossroad in); we see the Castle behind the Ice Monster at Ice Rock; we see the castle on the map. Like you whitebutterfly, not sure if I am reading the question right.

I always thought the Castle is in the Ice Rock too.....call it good!!......nyce

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 24, 15 8:54 AM
You know, I was really gonna say that I saw a castle's spire in Ice Rock, but I second guessed myself. If you could see me, I'm kicking myself right now. The MF virus is in full swing.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 24, 15 8:59 AM
Now I have another quest about which is more.......fruits or veggies in the HOS's......list the clickable fruits and veggies.......if you dare.....

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 24, 15 9:48 AM
Below is a list (from 62 HOS's) of fruit & vegetables. I have gone with what they are commonly referred as (there is technical argument which category).

FRUIT: apple (also apple core), avocado, banana, berries, blackberries, blueberries, cherry (cherries), gooseberry, grapes, lemon, lime (slices), melon, orange, olives, peach, pear, pineapple, plums, raspberries, strawberry, watermelon.

VEGETABLE: cabbage, carrot (carrot slices), corn, eggplant, garlic, lettuce, onion, peas, pepper, pickle, potato, pumpkin (pumpkin slice), radishes,
tomato (technically a fruit but treated as vegetable)
mushroom (technically a fungus but treated as a vegetable)

There is more fruit in the HOS's than there are vegetables.

PS: Rosehip is the fruit of a rose but is it a fruit? It does make a great cup of tea. Did not include it above as wasn't sure.

Edited on 08/24/2015 at 3:55:42 PM PST

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 24, 15 10:13 AM
WOW Dot, you are good! Salad anyone?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 24, 15 2:03 PM
Rawkn Freakn Terrifyk........and FRUIT is the winner.......rosehip can be at rest with the flowers........solid navigation and awsome to know......CHEERS **D** out

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 24, 15 2:11 PM
Wow, Dot............very impressive!!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 24, 15 3:56 PM
OK, this is the first I've heard of olives being a fruit I may have to rethink some of my recipes!

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Aug 24, 15 5:03 PM
What about 'Nuts' are they a fruit or veg, you can eat them?

AG1

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 24, 15 5:18 PM
well a fruit has an internal seed.....a vegitable does not.....a gord is a pumpkin/ squash is a gord.....nuts are seeds........and tomatoes are a fruit.....legumes like peas and peanuts and most beans are legumes.....seeds/pods......roots are vegetibles.......leafs are vegies too......as well as flowers.......plants....just my input for discussion.....and all of these we find in each HOS.....more useless trivia......
NOW...on to the next quest......locate and list all implements for battle.....items of all sorts you find in the coarse of BATTLE/WAR...... **D@NgeR**....out

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 24, 15 8:27 PM
AG1, nuts were in a group of their own. So didn't include them.
Rosie, 'googled' olives & went with their opinion. I treat them as vegetables.

Ok General - implements for battle (ancient, medieval & modern):

HOS clickables:
arrow, axe, bomb, bow, bullet, cannon rammer, dynamite, dagger, gun, hammer, mace, powder horn, powder flask, revolver, slingshot, spear, spearhead, trident, torch (for lighting fires including cannon wicks), whip.
parts of armour: helmet, gauntlet, mask.
have been used as weapons (not necessarily battle implements): nunchucks, Staff, bat, chain, cleaver, stake, trap, shovel, pick (mining), boomerang.

In HOS (not clickable):
sword, crossbow, knife, cannon, flail, spike, rifle, double-edged axe, pole axe.
parts of armour: suit of armour, shield, Flag.

From Zoom Zones:
Battle Horn, Bone Whip, Bow & Arrow of Stoppage, Berserk's Axe, Cannonball, Crossed Blades, Dagger of Mercy, Giants' Hammer, Leader's Blade, Sea Trident, Silver Arrow, Smoke Tear, Sharpened Horn.
parts of armour: Proper Shield, Lily Shield, Shield of Order, Militiaman's Helmet.
assorted warfare items: Battle Bishop, Furnace of War, Grave Blade, Poisonous Vapour (Tear gas, etc), Star Beam (looks like a light sabre).

From craft list:
Ace of Old Leader (axe), Blade of Terror, Cannon of Purification, Demonic Whip, Fire Ball, Knife of Peril, Peacemaker, Sabre of the Avenger, Steel Hive, Thunderblast,
parts of armour: Knight's Banner, Last Hero's Helmet.

You didn't specify where from, General. So did them all. Thanks, General, you gave me a reason to do a full round of the game.

Edited on 08/24/2015 at 10:19:16 PM PST

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Aug 24, 15 9:45 PM
WOW aussie_Dot !
Such Copious Notes!
When Do You Find Time To Play The Actual Game ? --

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 24, 15 10:07 PM
Hi Drew
To explain: I have the list of items from the ZZs & the craft list thanks to Apollo. I did the HOS clickables. I use these 3 lists to help me on the Pets Gone Wild thread (I am a co-author). To comply with forum rules, the Pets thread needs to interact with the characters and/or locations in the game OR have adventures but we must mention the items found in the game (crafted, ZZ or HOS). Hence the 3 lists.

However, I did do a full round of the game to see if there were any extra implements of war/battle that were static in a HOS & not mentioned in the clickable list.

Thanks for the compliment. Have fun searching the castle - I do! You never know what you will find. Still seeing new things that I have missed (wondering when did that get there??).

Edited on 08/24/2015 at 10:20:33 PM PST

Go to: