Re:Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin comments and reviews

[Post New]by Eppitiffany2121 on Sep 4, 09 4:05 PM
This game got better after I played for a while but I wonder if I would have bought it if I tried it first?
Sorry but no thumbs up. Okay one

mermaidjwl
Manatee
Manatee
4,265 Posts

[Post New]by mermaidjwl on Sep 4, 09 9:46 PM
I have played the game twice, now. I love the beautiful graphics.

kissthis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kissthis on Sep 5, 09 10:42 AM
I have updated all my drivers and done everything possible to my system. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game both before the fix and after. It still hangs up right after the hammer for me. I will wait and see if it is ever fixed, some games aren't. I will then try to play and see if it is worth buying for me.

[Post New]by dreco10 on Sep 10, 09 12:53 PM
'Mystery Games'

I only started playing this game a few minutes through the trial game and I love it. I can't wait to purchase it and look forward to playing this game for many hours to come.

[Post New]by bigbones51 on Sep 16, 09 9:56 AM
i been clicking on the hammer and still nothing happens, the arrow just keep , on pointing to it, am i missing somehing

[Post New]by aripott on Sep 18, 09 12:59 AM
Sorry friends but I was stuck too at the 1st door. Read all the forum and it looks like Big Fish staff does'nt care about us at all. So, beat it! And download another game.

[Post New]by OfflineNotif on Sep 30, 09 8:32 PM
I'm enjoying this game so much. It's nice to have found it. Thanks.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Oct 4, 09 4:57 AM
I am sorry, but I think this is my first negative post.

I am plodding through the game on & off but only to finish it. It annoys me too much.

I enjoy HOG, but hopping around from scene to scene, where objects magically appear where they were not 30 seconds previously is more reminiscent to a scavenger hunt than a HOG.

I am pleased for all of you who did enjoy it though. Different courses for different horses, or in this case diferent wishes for different fishes

Edited on 10/04/2009 at 4:58:51 AM PST

[Post New]by keisha1959 on Oct 9, 09 6:47 PM
[b]
cepe wrote:Buttercup06 - I can help if you're still stuck

I am stick on how to fix the trolly and get across. I can not fine a hook to open the little door by the gate.

[Post New]by smileFF on Oct 16, 09 2:09 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 07/12/2010 at 2:30:02 AM PST

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Oct 16, 09 11:52 PM
Love this game. Bought it early this afternoon and could not stop. Well, I did take time for dinner, then right back to it. This is hard enough to make it interesting and fun, but easy enough not to have to use the Walk Through. Thanks BF for a fun **** game. Can hardly wait for the next version. Thanks again BF.

[Post New]by ANNCISSELL on Dec 30, 09 8:28 PM
buttercup06 wrote:this is the type of game i really enjoy. bought it before trial finished. I've found all the bits and pieces but can't figure out where to put the step ladder. grrr frustration moving in but i will get it!!!

[Post New]by ANNCISSELL on Dec 30, 09 8:31 PM
I am having the same trouble-can't figure out where the chairs are to set the ladder on. Do you have an answer?

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on May 29, 10 2:11 AM
Played the first half of the demo so far. This is today's daily deal. So far the game is annoying to me. Looking for fragments of just a couple items at a time. Very linear.

Update: Played the rest of the demo. This one is a no for me because I don't like this sort of gameplay. But the environment and all seems fine. Should be a nice DD for those who like this sort of game.

Edited on 05/29/2010 at 5:22:08 AM PST

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on May 29, 10 8:22 AM
Just not a fan of finding by shape, so this is not for me even at
DD price. Also annoying that when you go back into previous
scenes, new items that were not there on previous visits.
Might appeal to FROG fans. Only got to Chapter 3 in
Demo, so might be long enough. Did use hint button a
lot just to get into more scenes, but skipped no dialogue
or minis which were too easy.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on May 29, 10 8:39 AM
The silhouettes may tell you nothing about what you're looking for sometimes, BUT, if you hover your mouse over the silhouette, you will see what each piece you're looking for looks like!

I don't generally enjoy FROGs, but with the ability to see exactly what you're looking for (without it being thrown in your face, in case you like the extra challenge), plus good art and challenging game play, I was going to use a game code on this last night. I'm so glad I waited!!

[Post New]by littlegamefisher on May 29, 10 10:15 AM
I'll never understand why people review games here at BFG by saying things like "just not for me." Specifics help others decide. So for me, I think this is a good game for people who like FROGs and not very hard puzzle adventures. At today's DD, it's a worthwhile diversion for a few hours. The graphics are nice and the music is fun. I've only played the demo, but I'm buying. When you look at the cost of entertainment out there, $2.99 (and maybe even 6.99) is a bargain. The only negative I have is that it's a little easy but there are times I want life to be, so it's a nice break.

[Post New]by Tanukitsune on May 29, 10 10:47 AM
When I came to this site I was looking for more games like Samantha Swift... and this is JUST what I wanted!

The fact that Autumn has an actual speaking voice is great! I didn't know games like this had the budget for voices!

I hope they make more games like this!

[Post New]by mazy1369 on May 29, 10 1:21 PM
I just bought this game as the DD and when I get to the shed I get a black screen when I try to go in and out . Got as far as finding the fuse and cannot go back just black then back in the shed. Has anyone else had this problem? Can someone please help?

kna123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kna123 on May 29, 10 1:46 PM
I enjoyed the demo and ended up buying the DD. I enjoyed playing the game and following the story line, but at times it seemed too easy and was definitely not long enough for my liking.

Go to: