Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by disssan on Dec 20, 09 3:14 PM
lilgodess wrote:I tried using the guide to get help to find out where to put the paper of symbols in the cave. When I put the piece where it is suppose to go, it goes back to the inventory and shows the phrase about the instructions. I'm completely at a loss, can someone help me?

sure you cant put it by the other papers. If it won't work I guess theres a glitch

Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by ComposerTP on Dec 23, 09 1:42 PM
AbbyandTerry wrote:I crashed at the clock tower... several times, badly. Anybody else have this problem?

This is exactly where mine crashes. Right when I walk to the top, inside.

[Post New]by Sepiatronix on Dec 23, 09 6:25 PM
Sigh. I hopped on here hoping some other poor mac user had figured out what to do at the catwalk scene-which died for all 5 of us it looks like. I love the game and am pretty bummed and mad that I paid for a game that simply won't work. Can we get a free code for another (way less intriguing) game? None of the other games on this site are anywhere as beautiful or well developed as this one-I'm bummed not to finish the story!

ahiler
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by ahiler on Dec 27, 09 6:24 PM
Yes, the game is lots of fun; many different challenges (thank goodness for hints). Its only problem is slow loading between rooms.

[Post New]by aok113 on Dec 28, 09 4:36 PM
I am stuck in the dragon's cave without a torch...and not torch in the hall of giants. Any suggestions?
Thanks~
Pam

[Post New]by 2GEMINI on Dec 28, 09 6:22 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:There is an unlit torch in an earlier scene and you have to generate lightning to light it. That should be in the picture (blog) walkthrough in this forum.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 29, 09 1:43 PM
aok113 wrote:I am stuck in the dragon's cave without a torch...and not torch in the hall of giants. Any suggestions?
Thanks~
Pam

Th last place you would have used the torch before you got to the dragon's cave is the picture on the wall in the giant's hall(the one with the rabbit, bird and snail glyphs). You took it into the little cave with the pictures) You need to click on it to put it back in your inventory.

[Post New]by Melibe on Dec 29, 09 4:29 PM
I am stuck at the dragon's chest puzzle. Is there a tool I am missing? All i have is the griffon skeleton key. Clues lead me to believe the number eight is somehow involved.

[Post New]by aok113 on Dec 29, 09 5:25 PM
nwl43 wrote:
aok113 wrote:I am stuck in the dragon's cave without a torch...and not torch in the hall of giants. Any suggestions?
Thanks~
Pam

Th last place you would have used the torch before you got to the dragon's cave is the picture on the wall in the giant's hall(the one with the rabbit, bird and snail glyphs). You took it into the little cave with the pictures) You need to click on it to put it back in your inventory.

Thank you so much...finished it! Can't wait for the next one!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 30, 09 11:39 AM
Sepiatronix wrote:Sigh. I hopped on here hoping some other poor mac user had figured out what to do at the catwalk scene-which died for all 5 of us it looks like. I love the game and am pretty bummed and mad that I paid for a game that simply won't work. Can we get a free code for another (way less intriguing) game? None of the other games on this site are anywhere as beautiful or well developed as this one-I'm bummed not to finish the story!

I'm sorry to see that some Mac users are still having problems at the catwalk. This is a showstopper for non-Intel Macs. There is no way round it.

Yes you can get a credit for this. Click on the green envelope, then Contact Us, then select Technical Issues from the drop-down list.

[Post New]by playtwo2 on Jan 5, 10 4:32 PM
I've gotten to the tower where you put the ice statue together (inside the friend or foe lions gate) and when I put the last piece on the game freezes up. Any Help out there?

[Post New]by thirty8 on Jan 6, 10 8:00 PM
I have been following the walkthrough for the dragon cave on how to hit the gongs. I have gone over and over and nothing happens. Is there a certain spot I need to hit so it will work. anyone out there that can heip me?

jenaBoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jenaBoo on Jan 9, 10 9:50 AM
ive played a lot of the hidden object games, which ones are the longest to play? some are way too fast and i want the ones that take a while like mushroom age, that was my fav. any others that take more than a couple hours?

ggxgp
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ggxgp on Jan 10, 10 5:09 PM
CM2PTATC wrote:I'm having issues w/ fillingin the clouds....ok, so maybe I am not exactly on the lines the whole time, but I am certainly "connecting the dashes" but cannot get them to turn white. I am going in the directions of the arrows, etc.

Am I missing something? HELP!!!

NEVER MIND....somehow I got it to work....go figure!!

Please tell me how you got the chalk to work.

sonvjj
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by sonvjj on Jan 10, 10 9:31 PM
Click the chalk on the line, then draw. It should work.

[Post New]by bsmith64 on Jan 12, 10 2:41 PM
playtwo2 wrote:I have gotten to the Ice Castle and when I build the Ice Statue and put the head on the game freeze's. I have to restart my computer to get anything to work. I have updated Direct X. an still no luck. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and still no luck. any guides and help would be appreciated. Has anyone had this problem?

HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, HAVE REBOOTED 4 TIMES, CHECKED FOR UPDATES ON DRIVERS, READERS ETC. ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION?

[Post New]by DivaBlueDog on Jan 16, 10 2:36 PM
Wow! I had played with the demo, but didn't purchase until today, and obsessively went through it. Thank you for the walkthrough - I don't think I could have managed without that.

Can't wait for Drawn2!

Manseman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Manseman on Jan 18, 10 12:14 PM
Has anyone finished the game..? And does it end well?
I've only played the demo, and if its worth buying, can someone please tell me?
I Know. Weird way i wrote it. dont really care.

[Post New]by mswednesday on Jan 24, 10 5:33 PM
I finished the game. Is there any more to it? or once you find Iris on the rooftop is that the end? Thanks.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 25, 10 12:33 PM
mswednesday wrote:I finished the game. Is there any more to it? or once you find Iris on the rooftop is that the end? Thanks.

Since this is a spoiler I am hiding my answer. Left click and highlight to see it.

Spoiler: You and Iris run back to the foyer. She opens the door and the evil king and his magician are standing there. She tosses the book into the air and escapes setting up for the sequel. If you stay through the credits you get a glimpse into the basement where the bell has fallen. Speculation is that the sequel will start there. Spoiler

Go to: