pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pedeymom on Oct 2, 15 12:01 PM
Flissa2 wrote:Yippee a fix! Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's not for the Windows 10 access violation. [Removed by Moderator] Well fishes maybe it's time to swim off to a new pond!

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 4:31:07 PM PST

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pedeymom on Oct 2, 15 4:30 PM
Downloaded the-update to this game . Still getting the access code violation .No fix for me .

danner
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by danner on Oct 2, 15 5:06 PM
windows 10
stuck with the gun

[Post New]by gamelover1964 on Oct 2, 15 6:24 PM
I have windows 10, game freezes when I am chiseling out the mask and I installed the game last night and game manager is reinstalling the same game on it's own...

valjoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by valjoy on Oct 2, 15 11:09 PM
Pleased to see the update...but I still can't use the gun or clock in Chapter 5. Sigh. Will try going back to the beginning with a new profile.

lindaol
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by lindaol on Oct 3, 15 1:06 AM
valjoy wrote:Pleased to see the update...but I still can't use the gun or clock in Chapter 5. Sigh. Will try going back to the beginning with a new profile.

No fix for me either!

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Oct 3, 15 1:56 AM
i downloaded 3 games today and none are working its getting worse i am thinking to stop the clubmembership, whats the use of paying when u cant lay the games
Cisca
redamption cemetery clock of fate
dark danvas a mystery exposed
dark dimension shadow pirrouette
i did uninstall 3 times on all the games
still not working

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pedeymom on Oct 3, 15 6:08 AM
I sent a Dr Felix report , don't know it it will do any good . This error code access violation thing is becoming the norm for Big Fish games & I really wanted to play this game . I have other games I've downloaded lately with no problem . It's really frustrating to pay for a game you can't play

[Post New]by wonderlight on Oct 3, 15 2:08 PM
windows 10. can't get game to activate. report says to update BFAPP but I have the latest one. report sent to customer service but despite several e-mail from me no answer from customer services. very disappointed at customer care.

[Post New]by wonderlight on Oct 3, 15 2:09 PM
windows 10. can't get game to activate. report says to update BFAPP but I have the latest one. report sent to customer service but despite several e-mail from me no answer from customer services. very disappointed at customer care.

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pedeymom on Oct 4, 15 6:39 AM
wonderlight wrote:windows 10. can't get game to activate. report says to update BFAPP but I have the latest one. report sent to customer service but despite several e-mail from me no answer from customer services. very disappointed at customer care.

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pedeymom on Oct 4, 15 7:01 AM
We are not all tech savvy & surely it is Big Fishes job to see that the games they put out are playable on all systems . I have Windows 10 , & just downloaded the latest
Amaranthine game with no problems . I to am very disappointed in response from customer support , just the standard reply email .

[Post New]by amdbme on Oct 4, 15 7:01 PM
mariecaffrey wrote:Having problems with chapter 5. Had chosen to save both, have gun in hand, can't go any further. Had already used rope with hook before making choice. Is this a glitch.
Checked strategy guide and have done everything as described.
Running Windows 10. Game OK up to this point.

Same exact problem here. Windows 10 on PC. Was able to hook the rope before being given the option to save both. Now sitting with gun in hand and can't move forward. Is this a bug?

murder1
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by murder1 on Oct 5, 15 2:31 PM
I have downloaded , re down load then change and down loaded the help button still cant get this game to open. I want my money back this game does not work

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 2:32:14 PM PST

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pedeymom on Oct 5, 15 4:24 PM
When are we going to hear from customer service .I downloaded this game on the 26 Sept & nothing from them .I cant play this game access violation code . Either fix this game or I want my money back .your update did nothing for me .

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 5, 15 4:36 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this game after the update. It looks like the recent update was to help fix the reported crash issues during a bridge scene. For more information regarding the update, please see the following announcement:

UPDATE! New version available for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate CE (PC)! October 1, 2015

For players that are seeing the access violation error message, the following help article may contain hints:

Access Violation

If you are having trouble progressing in the game, it may be helpful to ensure everything is up to date with your video card. Please see the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issues still persist, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can definitely help to further troubleshoot. They also have the tools to keep track of and report the issues you are experiencing.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 5, 15 4:36 PM
I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules, specifically,

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.
bfgBellerophon

Flissa2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Flissa2 on Oct 6, 15 12:35 PM
I have had several moans about this game not playing on Windows 10. Happened to be looking at another games site which offers this game and noticed they dont say it is compatible with Win 10 like BFG do! Is it or is it not compatible with Win 10? If not BFG should refund fishes money.If it is we need another update to resolve the access violation problem. Come on BFG positive response please to restore confidence in the pond.

[Post New]by wonderlight on Oct 6, 15 12:58 PM
What is the point of these forums when none of the problems are addressed. The same for the customer service when they don't even reply to your e-mail. They sell the games quick enough but do not respond or fix the issues and don't refund you. Time to stop my membership I think. Very disappointed in the complete lack of help.

[Post New]by knoelli on Oct 6, 15 1:41 PM
Since running Windows 10 here, I was also unable to try any title from ERS Games on my machine anymore, they all crashed with an access violation.

However, at least for my machine, I found the solution, and I think it might help some fellow fishies here as well. The problem was with an integrated but incomplete graphics driver in Windows 10 for my graphics card. I "downgraded" the driver to an older but complete one from Intel, and now the problems are gone.

As the entire explanation is rather lengthy, I created a blogpost to describe the matter and my solution. Hopefully it is of some help to those running into problems on Windows 10. You can find my post here: https://vivaldi.net/de/blogs/featured-blogs/entry/casual-game-compatibility-with-windows-10

Go to: