Dream Chronicles 3

kalalika
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by kalalika on May 18, 09 7:13 AM
HOORAY!!!! I thought I would have to wait until next Monday for BF to release #3 - thanks Margie for the walkthrough ...... always made use of your walkthroughs at GZ, so glad you're here now. is the greatest!!!!!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 18, 09 7:30 AM
kalalika wrote:HOORAY!!!! I thought I would have to wait until next Monday for BF to release #3 - thanks Margie for the walkthrough ...... always made use of your walkthroughs at GZ, so glad you're here now. is the greatest!!!!!

Hi Kalalika *waves*, you're welcome I'm happy to be here too Please come back and tell us how you liked the game! Enjoy!

Margie B

[Post New]by Caristiona on May 18, 09 9:51 AM
ok folks DC 3 is so much more fun to play then 2 was and was much easier as well though am going to have to play through it again seems i missed lots of dream pieces and nuggets though i could be wrong

thanks margie b for the wonderful walkthrough

caldwell98
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by caldwell98 on May 18, 09 10:03 AM
I have a question,not sure if this is the place ask but I will try.
Can you change the telescope len's back and forth? I am trying to get the 3rd mold and cannot get it to line up anywhere.Help please?
So far I am loving this game.Thank's

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 18, 09 10:05 AM
Caristiona wrote:ok folks DC 3 is so much more fun to play then 2 was and was much easier as well though am going to have to play through it again seems i missed lots of dream pieces and nuggets though i could be wrong

thanks margie b for the wonderful walkthrough

You're welcome Caristiona
Just an FYI, when you replay the game under the same name, you will get a higher score if you finish quickly. The second time around, some of the items will be in different places. The location of the Dream Pieces, Jewels and Nuggets will always be in the same place,

The walkthrough will show you the location of all the Dream Pieces and Nuggets.

Have fun with your second go around!

Margie B

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on May 18, 09 10:33 AM
it's here horay. dc3 i remember playing the trial on a different site and i got up to the point where u make the scarecrow. i am so excited. enjoy the new game my fishie friends xx

Edited on 05/18/2009 at 10:33:46 AM PST

caldwell98
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by caldwell98 on May 18, 09 10:33 AM

I still can't get the planet's lined up for the third mold,someone please help,I am getting frustrated

caldwell98
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by caldwell98 on May 18, 09 12:26 PM

I got it figured out,I had to find #4 first,thank's for the help!!

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on May 18, 09 1:08 PM
uhuuu!
I've got the one hour trying of Dream chronicles 3!
Thank you BFG!
LOVE it!
It seems a lot more difficult than the first 2.
When the hour was done, I kept gazing to my screen, wondering where I was and what I was doing....
Will sure by it.
Have a good day!

faxbot882
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by faxbot882 on May 18, 09 2:26 PM
Love this game although I'm not ready to go back in and play all those music puzzles again right away.
Making your own Dream Jewels what a hoot
Thanks for the walk-through it was most helpfull ,and Welcome to the pond Margie B.

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on May 18, 09 2:46 PM
faxbot882 wrote:Love this game although I'm not ready to go back in and play all those music puzzles again right away.
Thanks for the walk-through it was most helpfull ,and Welcome to the pond Margie B.

Ugh! How many music puzzles? I hate those!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 18, 09 3:13 PM
faxbot882 wrote:Love this game although I'm not ready to go back in and play all those music puzzles again right away.

Thanks for the welcome faxbot882!!!!
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the game. I can't blame you for not wanting to do the music puzzles.

rhonayotte
I believe there are 4 door puzzles with the sequences and then in the music room, there are 5 of them. Some are longer than others.

Margie B

Pleiadestar
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Pleiadestar on May 18, 09 3:20 PM
Hiya Margie welcome to the pond!!

Here's a question for ya - I am on the second playthrough of the game ( yeah I finished it already!) and I can't seem to locate the final blade for the windmill. Its definitely NOT where it once was LOL. I have clicked ALL over both the garden page and the front of the Herbalists house and its like no where to be found. Any suggestions?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 18, 09 3:34 PM
Pleiadestar wrote:Hiya Margie welcome to the pond!!

Here's a question for ya - I am on the second playthrough of the game ( yeah I finished it already!) and I can't seem to locate the final blade for the windmill. Its definitely NOT where it once was LOL. I have clicked ALL over both the garden page and the front of the Herbalists house and its like no where to be found. Any suggestions?

Hi Pleidastar,

I don't know the exact location off the top of my head but if you can send me a private message with a screenshot of the front yard, I should be able to help you locate it. Please let me know if you need help with sending a screenshot.

Thanks, Margie B

[Post New]by schmea on May 18, 09 4:01 PM
HELP! On my first run through of DC3 and am stuck trying to find the 8th planet.....any hints?

Cheers!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 18, 09 4:09 PM
schmea wrote:HELP! On my first run through of DC3 and am stuck trying to find the 8th planet.....any hints?

Cheers!

There are 4 planets in the forging area (outside of the Observatory door)

Forging Area
2 in the lower right side
1 in top right side
1 in the lower left side.

Observatory door
1 in front of the door.

Telescope Room
There are 3 in this room

You can look at the walkthrough for Dream Chronicles:The Chosen Child on the BFG Blog You will be able to see screenshots of the locations of all the planets.

Just copy and paste the link into your address bar.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dream-chronicles-the-chosen-child-walkthrough/

Enjoy the game!
Margie B

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on May 18, 09 4:10 PM
I am freezing up after getting the 4th mold and can't get through the next door,game worked fine till then,any one else having a problem?
Thank's for the info

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 18, 09 4:15 PM
cece2u45 wrote:I am freezing up after getting the 4th mold and can't get through the next door,game worked fine till then,any one else having a problem?
Thank's for the info

I haven't had that problem but have you tried exiting out of the game completely and coming back to it? Sometimes that helps. If that doesn't work you can try uninstalling the game and then re-installing it.

Let me know if that helps you at all.

Good Luck, Margie B

:Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by PepsinVa on May 18, 09 5:03 PM
I don't know what going on if I have froze up or what but I'm in the kitchen and i have added all that goes in the 1St potion and it won't let me got to the second potion I have even tried to redo to make sure i have added it right but it won't let me and help from any one????? Thanks Mandy

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on May 18, 09 5:30 PM
I tried to make the wrong potion first, and can't get rid of the sunflower mush in my ladle in order to make the other one. Any suggestions?

Go to: