good game,but way too short

Edited on 11/17/2009 at 11:51:24 AM PST

Re:Reincarnations: Awakening comments and reviews

[Post New]by cakesbyjt on Nov 17, 09 11:50 AM
cakesbyjt - good game,but way too short

[Post New]by kitkatgal58 on Nov 21, 09 3:26 PM
Wow, I had a great deal of fun playing
Reincarnations Awakening". But, I was so let down when it was over; I could play on and on again. "How 'bout you?".

[Post New]by amandatorres on Nov 21, 09 9:44 PM
I just finished this game, and I LOVED it! It was a close second to "Return to Ravenhearst". That is how much I loved this game, and I thought that no game would come close. This game has to be my second favorite game in all of the Hidden Object Games I have played. If you have not already downloaded this game, I would recommend it highly! The graphics are beautiful, the music is amazing, etc, etc..I LOVED the plot, it was so fresh and unique. I loved being the different characters in the game. The only thing I didn't like was how short it was, it only took me about 2 hours. But other than that, everything was so worth it!! And it looks like there is a sequal going to be coming..oooh..

Edited on 11/21/2009 at 9:45:40 PM PST

[Post New]by msneets on Nov 22, 09 1:58 PM
[b]So sad the game is over. Loved it so much.

HoudiniCats
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by HoudiniCats on Dec 3, 09 1:14 PM
I really loved this game. Great graphics, excellent music, intriguing concept. It has a lot to offer in terms of cleverness and sheer enjoyment. I only wished it were longer!

Two paws up from the ineffable Houdini cats who especially liked the flying airplane and watching that rabbit disappear!

[Post New]by ChocolatStarfish on Dec 8, 09 1:15 AM
I love-love-love-love! very cute game! various minigames. I love reincarnation when I was playing for the dog! )

Reincarnations: Awakening comments and reviews

[Post New]by angelplay361 on Mar 25, 10 7:21 AM
hi can any1 help me pls iv purched this game downloaded it but when i press play it wont open game?

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Apr 4, 10 1:55 PM
Although this game was on the short side, it kept our interest, The storyline was unique, creative, and well done. There was interaction between sites and certain objects. Made for a fun experience. The sites gave good instructions along with the diary. The puzzles were fairly easy -- my kind!! It says "to be continued." I assume there will be a sequel to it. Good value for the money!!

reclusive
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,169 Posts

[Post New]by reclusive on Apr 8, 10 2:56 PM
I just finished this game and I wanted to give my review. In short - .
My only problem is that it was a little short. Hope there's a sequel. Visually pleasing and enjoyable story.

[Post New]by emilialucinda on Apr 11, 10 6:28 AM
This game is a lot like PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville. Not overly difficult - easy for some but detailed enough for most to stay interested. The graphics are captivating and the music surprisingly is not annoying. I barely noticed it. I definitely recommend this game for a nice casual experience. Replay factor is definitely there.

gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by gailssong on May 7, 10 1:20 AM
Because of the cursor going whacky I won't be buying this one.it is too bad because it looks like a fun one. I had trouble maneuvering the cursor.Has anyone else had this problem? I if it wasn't for this i would happily buy this game. Don't want to take the chance of it doing it again

huntington101
Salmon
Salmon
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by huntington101 on May 8, 10 10:12 AM
Too many sparkles screaming go here, do this before I can even look at the scene. Waiting to hear from developer if these can be turned off. If so then I will get this one. But with the sparkles it is like putting the game on autoplay. Why bother.

I created another profile, said no tutorial and the sparkles are still all over the place. Too bad.

WolfandMoon
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by WolfandMoon on May 14, 10 7:19 PM
I loved this game and I hope there will be a second just as good as this. The graphics are wonderful and the levels are enjoyable. I really like the unique story and it wasn't too much of a junk-pile game which I really like. This one is a keeper for me. I am waiting to see if there is a second.

[Post New]by troycat on May 20, 10 11:21 AM
I love it! so unexpected for me to play as a dog)))))) it's very fun!

Anna1782
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Anna1782 on May 21, 10 1:15 AM
Fun Fun Fun!!! Waiting for continuation!

[Post New]by black_pomfret on May 21, 10 1:28 AM
Yes, playing as a dog was very fun! thanks for this game

Gropitou
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Gropitou on May 21, 10 8:35 PM
Lots of fun. Good graphics, diverse puzzles, interesting storyline. Cant wait for it to be a Daily Deal.

nene093035
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by nene093035 on Jun 7, 10 3:09 PM
I just recently bought the game. It played fine on demo, but I just tried to play it again and it came up error. It said there was another game playing but there wasn't. Then when I tried to uninstall it said it was the one playing.

PowderMonkey
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by PowderMonkey on Jul 21, 10 6:19 AM
Great game!

Go to: