Re:Lucy the Bearded Beauty - Crystal Ball Puzzle

[Post New]by cutiepie101155 on Oct 2, 08 3:27 PM
how do u get past the last crystal ball puzzle....says i have all thats needed but when i try the puzzles i can get the first 2 and thats all
can anyone help me

[Post New]by bbauer on Nov 30, 08 9:06 AM
Helpp! I cant figure out wut 2 do next. I have the first 2 film reels done already... i cant figure out the other 1's and how 2 get them unlocked!!! some1 helppppp plz!

tulipII
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re: Lucy the Bearded Beauty - Crystal Ball Puzzle

[Post New]by tulipII on Mar 11, 09 11:42 AM
CherChele wrote:Thank you, thank you. I did as you suggested to unlock the other two film reels and I did have a big surprise! I appreciate you giving me a little hint and not spoiling the whole thing by telling too much. But then, you really know puzzlers don't you?

[Post New]by lard0n on Mar 30, 09 4:07 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:The answer lies within this topic.

[Post New]by lard0n on Mar 30, 09 4:09 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:The answer lies within this topic.
thax for the welcome lardon

Whopper_Whale
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Whopper_Whale on Apr 1, 09 10:31 PM
On the left side is a puzzle. Around the puzzle are the pictures from the left. Have the picture on the left face the same way as the matching piece around the board.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 20, 09 1:03 PM
I have no idea how this works. What am I supposed to do first? I am totally confused. Please PM me because I want to get back to the game. Thank you so much.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 20, 09 1:28 PM
Does the conforming mean that I only have that many right or that many wrong? Probably a dumb question.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 20, 09 4:45 PM
I skipped this puzzle. It was totally driving me up the wall.

Lucy the Bearded Beauty - Crystal Ball Puzzle

[Post New]by Myboys123 on Jun 4, 09 9:28 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Does Lucy's puzzle have you pulling your hair? Post your questions here.

[Post New]by MonicaLester on Aug 29, 09 3:04 PM
I NEED HELP UNLOCKING THE 2 LAST FILMS I DONT UNDERSTAND PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by kimkimzy on Sep 23, 09 6:42 AM
pls help me i have a problem about the airplanes i can t do it
I NEEED HELPPPPPP

Edited on 09/23/2009 at 6:44:19 AM PST

[Post New]by 568274 on Oct 17, 09 6:14 AM
help! Im in the ticket booth and cannot figure out what to do with the head over heels, musical note where is it and the hole in one?

[Post New]by gremlin66614 on Jan 11, 10 1:32 PM
ok, I need help, I have to figure out this puzzle with the different colored squares and I cant get it figured out. Somebody please help

Joy007too
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Joy007too on Feb 6, 10 8:28 PM
I need help with the guy doing the flip. I can not get the correct order. Is there a picture or video somewhere that shows the correct order? If not, can someone give me detailed instructions as the the order. Thanks

[Post New]by baustian2007 on Feb 17, 10 10:10 PM
Why can't you get the walkthrough. like you can with so many other games. Do you have to buy it???

dlk_shades
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dlk_shades on May 20, 10 8:57 PM
I did it !!!!!. What you have to do is to forget the left hand pictures to start with. Look at the main screen where the actual reels are to go. You will see some small pictures beside where the reels go. Match those pictures (only those) with the matching tiles. Push the red button and the bars should open.

[Post New]by joy694 on Jun 27, 10 4:53 PM
Yetses wrote:could someone please post step to step instructions, starting from the beginning? Some of these posts are incomporehensible if you cannot advance in this game -like myself (
gracias

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Mar 5, 12 1:35 AM
It begins with the plane and just a little part of a cloud the the you see the top of a cloud... keep going guided by position of cloud piecs

BayGal65
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by BayGal65 on Oct 18, 14 2:19 PM
Now it is my turn to be stuck on the moving pictures puzzle. Let me say that I have been playing adventure games and HOGs for 20 years, have probably played 300+ games and have played over 150 HOG games alone. I love a good puzzle; it is the reason I play the games. This puzzle sucks. Plain and simple.

It was easy enough to do the first two reels (teeter totter, leap froggers). They made sense. Things matched up. However, I cannot get anything going with the remaining two. One is the ACROBAT and the other is the COW. Even if I set the pictures on the left to match the orientation of the reels that are locked, and click the switch, the game does not let me insert either into the reels, to try to solve them. I've restarted three times, to try again, but then it did not provide matching pictures. Example: I get a sheep on the lower right reel and there is no sheep in the left hand column of images.

I got frustrated and clicked the "HINT" button and it showed me a top hat upside down and right side up, as though this will help me. There is a top hat on the left column of images but none in the puzzle.

I have read through these other comments and have tried a few of the suggestions, but in every case, it doesn't match what is on my screen. Sorry, it makes no sense at all. Is there a common sense WT somewhere that actually explains, step-by-step, what this ridiculous thing is supposed to be doing?

Go to: