Rio de Janeiro - Level Help

Weatherup
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Rio de Janeiro - Level 116 AND 120

[Post New]by Weatherup on Jan 19, 18 6:58 AM
Weatherup wrote:I don't know how but I got 116. Once you can clear out a few stickies you have some breathing room, the gummies start cascading pretty well. Concentrate on a single area.

120 looks like one that will take plenty of turns or a few boosts. Must be patient!! It's also the last stop in Rio!!

Re:Rio de Janeiro - Level Help

[Post New]by suelit on Mar 8, 18 9:02 AM
Level 60 is impossible tried so many times and really fed up with it

[Post New]by Lovelyday44 on Mar 11, 18 4:19 PM
Any help with level 30?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 14, 18 12:13 PM
Hello Lovelyday44,

I definitely understand wanting help with Rio de Janeiro, Level 30. The unbreakable walls make it difficult to obtain the 70,000 points necessary to win this level.

My primary focus was matching red gummies to fill the color blockers. Once the red color blockers detonated, the board opened up. I found it helpful to make line crushers and combo boosts using gummies on both sides of the dividing wall; I often forget this is a possibility. I also strove to form lightning bolts ; forming vertical lightning bolts became easier as I cleared more stickers from the board.

Hopefully this advice will help with Rio de Janeiro, Level 30. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by suelit on Mar 27, 18 3:42 AM
I've been stuck on level 114 for a week Any tips on beating this level

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Mar 27, 18 4:14 AM
Thats a really tough one. I somehow managed to get that the 3 times but it was a long time ago. I just had a go at it to see, its going to take some doing. Can't remember what the layout was like at tier one, but at tier 3 its super tough. I lost. But, I did get the formation of a to make on move one, so I went ahead with it, but the good matches did not follow till I was nearly out of moves, so didn't clear the board well enough. However, I would suggest you only go ahead and play the level with the same start, then, if you are both careful with moves to make as many bombs and line crushes as possible, and hopefully, get one of them next to the you can hit them together for a lot of initial destruction. and you will need luck. And if you get very close, but it starts to fall into place but that deep desert sand tile is causing too much trouble, hit it with an oasis boost and get rid of it, that will help you a lot. But don't waste the boost until you have broken up all the tiles and it becomes apparent that it will cause you to lose the level if you don't get rid of it. It will be worth the boost to get the level out, but don't waste it and don't use the boost till you need to. Good luck.

[Post New]by Cliff57 on Mar 27, 18 2:33 PM
Zanna317 wrote:Rio is a nightmare. I've completed cities with frustrations and hard work plus excessive lives and money. Nothing even compares to Rio. I want to quit and I feel betrayed because I have played this game for years now. This is my game to relax and have fun, but now it is a chore and I often give up in tears. What does it take? Money? Good reviews? Even the seasonal minigames are stressful and not fun. I want to keep playing, but this taking an emotional toll that I can't afford.

I couldn’t agree more. I’ve really enjoyed Gummy but Rio really makes me want to throw in the towel. I don’t mind difficult games but Rio is consistently hard and unfair at so many levels. What even fun I had playing the game went out the window with Rio.

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 2:33:58 PM PST

[Post New]by Woosywoosy1 on Mar 30, 18 5:20 PM
There is no way to get through Level 30. Now that I am reading all these difficult levels after 30, I believe I will not be able to finish Rio. I tried the Lightning but it is a waste. So tired of this level after playing the last few days.
The Team got to light up a little for less technical people like me. Will leave this city a little bit so I do not quit altogether after playing for the last few years.
Where do we find out why the requested lives are not showing from the Facebook friends. Keep telling me that I have reached my limit, the request box is 0 Never received 1 life. Help please.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 5, 18 12:42 PM
Hi Woosywoosy1,

I'm sorry to hear that level 30 has been so challenging! It took me a few tries to get through as well, and I wish I had some extra advice to provide here. It really seems to hang on getting as many Lightning Bolts as possible in order to set off long cascades with multipliers. Hopefully the tips bfgBeruna provided will help you eventually conquer that level!

As for the Facebook lives question, it may help to sign out of Facebook within Gummy Drop!. If you're on a mobile device, reinstalling the Facebook app itself during the signed out time is also a great idea. Should the issue continue after that, please let our Gummy Drop! Support Team know, and include your User ID in the email to them. They'll be able to take over assisting from there.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators with any questions. We'll do all we can to help out.

bfgArinelle

Go to: