FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Feb 14, 16 8:11 AM
kathymably wrote:Instead of giving the script answer, why not look at what everyone has written and work on a fix! If you can't fix it, then everyone deserves a refund. I too can't get past climbing the hill before it freezes. I have done everything necessary, and NO I am not going to send a report just to be told to do everything that I already have done.

There are enough reports of a problem with this game.

The least that you can do is put up a post that "you are working on it" instead of telling us to contact support, which is not helping in the least bit.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by mgoing93 on Feb 14, 16 11:25 PM
Game crashes and when I open it again it seemed fine the first few times. Now I missed a camera real and the game can't move on I guess unless I have that.

Anyone know what to do to keep playing?

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Mar 10, 16 2:55 PM
No matter what I've tried, I can't play the game after it stopped unexpectedly. I want a refund.

[Post New]by MaxineSchreck on Jun 3, 16 6:24 PM
Where do I begin?! I am using Windows 8. There are so many things wrong with this game it is not viable. It either freezes so I have to Ctrl/Alt/Delete to get out. I lose my inventory items often, and a host of other things similar to what others have experienced. It is too frustrating! Please fix this game.

[Post New]by schocho on Jun 25, 16 1:00 PM
Tried to play demo; game froze while downloading, then froze while selecting level options "custom", then cursor problems all over the place including cutscreen.
My laptop checked out fine on other games and tasks, running Windows 7 64 bit;
game is a technical mess. Would really like to play it but even demo makes it impossible

trekker1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by trekker1 on Jun 26, 16 3:34 PM
I am using Windows 10. I an in the schoolhouse and need to capture the 2nd ghost but cannot move inventory backwards or forwards, therefore cannot get the item that traps ghosts.

Go to: