boydr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Welcome to Murder, She Wrote forum

[Post New]by boydr on Nov 26, 10 3:57 PM
mariejolo wrote:
Fluffyyama wrote:This game appears to have programming flaws. Book 2: Had to repeat the whole thing because, after solving a puzzle, the item continued to show as one to be found. Nothing got me past that point, so I redid the whole chapter. Book 3: same thing with footprints in the garage. Although I completed the puzzle (three times, I might add), footprints still shows as an item to find although there are none........any help? Obviously this game isn't quite ready for prime time. Until they are fixed, recommend waiting to buy the thing,.

I'm having exactly the same problem as the one quoted above -- anyone know the answer to this problem?

[Post New]by jjuly12 on Dec 27, 10 7:26 AM
I purchased the game but is there going to be more problems to solve? I went through all the books and that is the end. No more crimes to solve. Loved the game, had no problems with it working just ran out of crimes to solve.

Am new to this Big Fish thing and from what I can see it is $6.99 per month per game or am I missing something? Tried to play another game since played all of Murder She Wrote and they want another $6.99 to be able to play another game.

Guess will have to cancel membership. Thought it would be a good site for playing some games and relaxing.

how do you unblock the sink

[Post New]by sarahrichi on Jan 22, 11 11:09 AM
colette222 wrote:i have put the plunger together but it wont let me unblock the sink. is there a specific spot to plunge
[/quo[b]te]

[Post New]by ellesgrammy51 on Feb 5, 11 8:24 PM
kynziesnana wrote:I am on Book 3, and cannot get the hammer to smash the
birdhouse. Has anyone else had this problem?
Everything else has been working fine so far. This
is so frustrating.

[Post New]by ellesgrammy51 on Feb 5, 11 8:26 PM
ellesgrammy51 wrote:
kynziesnana wrote:I am on Book 3, and cannot get the hammer to smash the
birdhouse. Has anyone else had this problem?
Everything else has been working fine so far. This
is so frustrating.

[Post New]by ellesgrammy51 on Feb 7, 11 12:12 PM
nbarber11 wrote:I couldn't solve the jewelry in the first book. I skip but now I can't go forward. The hint button won't work either. How do I go forward?

mkubrat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mkubrat1 on Mar 27, 11 1:22 PM
sophiablanche wrote:Hi, I need help. I am on book 3 and I have problems in the garden. I have found all photos, they were lying on a tray on the table. I clicked on it and they disappeared. But in the list of clues the deck of photos are still listed.
But there are no photos and I can´t get a hint.

mkubrat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mkubrat1 on Mar 27, 11 4:41 PM
Same thing happened to me. I'm downloading the game again, hopefully it won't happen again.

mkubrat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mkubrat1 on Mar 29, 11 6:19 PM
Total disappointment! When I do the puzzle games at the end of finding the hidden objects, it still lists the task in the left column and I can't go to the next level.. I paid for this game and no subject in the technical section covers this. I have bought a tremendous amount of games from Big Fish and it seems to me that either a refund is due or some sort of fix. Why can't we get a response? Rip-off!!!!!

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 7, 11 4:51 PM
Hi all, Fabulous game! I loved the TV series and had to buy the game. Wasn't at all disappointed, although I bought it ages ago, and am enjoying a second play after about a year or more. I do wish they would bring out some more Murder, She Wrote games as they are right up my street.
Love to all fishes, Pat_ric_ia x

[Post New]by nelliegail on May 18, 11 5:10 AM
colette222 wrote:i have put the plunger together but it wont let me unblock the sink. is there a specific spot to plunge

[Post New]by nelliegail on May 18, 11 5:11 AM
nelliegail wrote:

[Post New]by nelliegail on May 18, 11 5:11 AM
nelliegail wrote:

Katey1234
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Katey1234 on Sep 1, 11 3:26 PM

[Post New]by Cejkacejka3 on Sep 25, 11 6:42 PM

Iam am having the same problem with the plunger as the person above me. It effectively closes the game down. Has anyone got the answer? Please, please, please

[Post New]by carrieann70 on Jan 27, 12 4:12 PM
having the same issue as everyone else. own the game and will not play. have done everything suggested , nothing works.....unable to contact game owners...site manager, what ever.....this really sucks....love the games , hate the performance.

[Post New]by sueyoder on Sep 9, 12 1:46 AM
I cannot get the carbar to open the grate

[Post New]by sueyoder on Sep 9, 12 1:59 AM
I cannot get the carbar to open the grate

[Post New]by Charleze on Oct 16, 12 11:25 PM
I am on first find it in book three, cannot rake the leaves! Tried everything but can't
seem to make the rake do anything, plus can't find the leaves to rake, any ideas?
Susan

[Post New]by sjglover on Oct 27, 12 9:07 AM
nbarber11 wrote:I couldn't solve the jewelry in the first book. I skip but now I can't go forward. The hint button won't work either. How do I go forward?

what a piece of crap. i also got to the jewelry section. saved the the game, and when i came back i had no jewelry pieces to complete the game. i sensed something was wrong with the game initially with the free download. there were a couple of times i could not find certain objects and the hint button wouldnt guide me. however i liked the game but MAJOR flaws with the purchase. Sooooo... I have cancelled (hint, hint to game developers) my membership to this site. WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP! TO think i paid for a game that is not fully functional is a crock. Also the boast of Big Fish is Free Games everyday ....Well BiG Fish I know about marketing but at least have games that are fully functional and game worthy of purchasing!!!!!!

Go to: