Where is the oil can?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 12, 10 8:18 AM
walleye24 wrote:Where is the oil can?

It's in the wine cellar in the center on top of barrel.

[Post New]by brad7101 on Feb 14, 10 7:05 PM
am at the weights in the stairwell, and i see the code to the left i still connot figure it out. can anyone help!

[Post New]by deljing on Feb 17, 10 6:33 AM
This was my first game purchase and I was not impressed. If all games are this short I do not think I will be keeping my membership. I hope if there is a part II, that we get it for a real discount.

katinhat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by katinhat on Feb 18, 10 8:55 PM
when is the second half of the game comming?

stuck outside crypt

[Post New]by meljustone on Feb 19, 10 8:26 AM
I can't get into the crypt or past the rusty iron get. Can someone give me some direction? The inventory I have does not work on anything and I'm stuck. Thanks!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

stuck outside crypt

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 20, 10 5:20 AM
meljustone wrote:I can't get into the crypt or past the rusty iron get. Can someone give me some direction? The inventory I have does not work on anything and I'm stuck. Thanks!

It's difficult to answer without knowing what you've done already. The key you need is in the statue on the right of the path to the crypt. You're going to need a can of oil also and there are many steps involved for that. Have you been to the kitchen yet? Here's a link to the walkthrough.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/echoes-of-the-past-royal-house-of-stone-walkthrough/#2

[Post New]by mamawathome on Feb 25, 10 3:31 PM
Inadvertently left the pantry and now cannot regain access. I tried going outside and around to the window but cannot get back into the pantry.
Anyone have any idea as to if I can correct this problem?

[Post New]by ArielDragonfly on Feb 26, 10 7:48 AM
Have any Mac users had trouble getting this game to work? This is the first time I can't even get a BF game to open. My OS is 10.5.8.

[Post New]by fayehope3328 on Mar 9, 10 12:21 PM
Bought the game after working the trial and loved it!! Plenty of walk abouts and door puzzles. Love the interactive type game puzzles! Sure beats just clicking on hidden objects - I enjoy the games that make you use your smarts (or in my case I had to use the walkthrough a few times). Some of the puzzles were easy but many made you want to pull your hair out -What a great game - Now I am waiting for the sequel - When is it coming out?

[Post New]by Macboom on Mar 13, 10 10:17 AM
Can anyone tell me how long take you guys to finish? I don't want to buy the games that finish in few hours. Thanks.

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Mar 13, 10 5:10 PM
Just finished the game, spend around 8-9 hour, but I'm slow, Great game
enjoyed every minute and was sad to finish it, can't wait for the second part.
Thank You BF, got a lot for my money

[Post New]by Macboom on Mar 15, 10 1:47 PM
harlequen wrote:Just finished the game, spend around 8-9 hour, but I'm slow, Great game
enjoyed every minute and was sad to finish it, can't wait for the second part.
Thank You BF, got a lot for my money

Thank you..I think about buying it...

[Post New]by veegin on Mar 17, 10 4:40 AM
Waiting for the continuation. This game was great!

Edited on 03/17/2010 at 4:41:23 AM PST

[Post New]by jkristi54 on Mar 24, 10 9:58 AM
I got out of the kitchen. You just keep clicking on the barrel. It will finally give way. Thanks

[Post New]by ilksfnkl on Mar 25, 10 11:03 AM
mommytrae wrote:can any one help me? Right now Iam stuck at the weights in the stairwell part.Ive tried different weights together but cant seem to get it.does anyone have the answer?thanks in advance!

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on Mar 27, 10 12:42 PM
What a lovely game, I love it, passed two days with it, (not playing all time), I apprecieted every moment!
thank you, BFG!

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by bootneck12 on Apr 7, 10 9:24 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Apr 9, 10 11:00 AM
Echoes of the Past was a great game! The story line was unique, set in a medieval castle, with lots of rooms to explore. The graphics were excellent and most HOs were true to the period. There were some very creative tasks designed to interact with the characters. There were a number of puzzles, all solvable with some critical thinking. There were plenty of ways to get hints (finding mirrors). I thought this was one of the better games. A successful buy for me!

[Post New]by dragonett on Apr 10, 10 2:42 PM
4kidsandcounting wrote:
mammy49 wrote:This is not a reply, but a request for some help. I can't seem to find the thingys that I need to climb up to the kitchen, I cleared all the brush, and that's as far as I can go. Those climbing things are very elusive. Please can someone help.

mammy49

Go to: