Re:Walkthrough now available for Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove

[Post New]by myshka98 on Apr 10, 12 8:24 PM
I have only just purchased this and was aware of no walkthrough:-( Hope all my others i purchased are ok? Not a happy cookie:-(

skippystwin
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by skippystwin on Apr 13, 12 1:53 PM
I'm at the ruins and the walkthrough says you must have all the tapes and if you don't check the Achievements. I've looked everywhere and see nothing labeled Achievements. Otherwise, I think it's a great game. Much more challenging and sensible than some I've played (and slyly humorous).

[Post New]by NewJerseyJoe on May 9, 12 8:24 PM
I loved the game! This was challenging and fun. Though I couldn't figure out what the silver soul was - I needed the walk-through for that one! I also couldn't figure out about the snowshoes until I read this thread.

3puppies
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 3puppies on May 30, 12 10:44 AM
This game is soooo creeepy!!!!!!!!!!

3puppies
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

3puppies
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Walkthrough now available for Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove

[Post New]by kaffy612 on Mar 1, 13 10:47 PM
bfgCelebes wrote:Hi folks!

We now have a walkthrough available for the standard version of Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove available on our blog.

To go straight to it, click <a href=http://bigfi.sh/vMwjNy>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Can someone help me with the electrical box out on the ledge in the museum? I have looked at so many walk throughs and my panel does not look like any of them??????

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Walkthrough now available for Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 2, 13 8:41 PM
kaffy612 wrote:Can someone help me with the electrical box out on the ledge in the museum? I have looked at so many walk throughs and my panel does not look like any of them??????

Hi kaffy612! Welcome to the pond!!!
Once you have opened the panel, the idea is to match all of the colored arms to other colored arms. It's basically a trial and error puzzle. Just move the pieces around until you get them all to match each other, there is no specific order to moving the pieces. It takes a little time but is doable!

The walkthrough shows the completed puzzle, so yours won't look like the one in the WT until you have completed it!

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by jmcquay on May 4, 13 9:28 PM
I am at the end of the game. I've solved all of the riddles but I can't place the urn or the glass vial in the intended cutout. Every time I try, I get the same responses you would when using an item in a wrong area. What's the deal? I still have the fire extinguisher in my inventory. Did I miss a puzzle or something? (Great game, tho. Really had my attention!)

[Post New]by kally2 on May 28, 13 3:24 AM
I'm up to the chapter called MERCURY.

I'm hanging about freezing my toes off trying to find the thermostat that I'm supposed to hit with the hammer.

I finished the section inside the tent and I have checked the video and I still can't find any thermostat.

I'm probably being as thick as a plank, but please help.

Kally2

P.S. The jack is in the boot of the car in the very beginning of the game.

[Post New]by AlleyKat5432 on Nov 17, 13 12:28 PM
Help, help, help!

I can't find the 3rd coin. I'm at the very end of the game and need the sunflower seeds to finish.

I'm using the regular edition.

Also, each time I collected the other two coins I dropped them in the vending machine. But can't find the 3rd one.

Anyone?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 17, 13 6:15 PM
AlleyKat5432 wrote:Help, help, help!

I can't find the 3rd coin. I'm at the very end of the game and need the sunflower seeds to finish.

I'm using the regular edition.

Also, each time I collected the other two coins I dropped them in the vending machine. But can't find the 3rd one.

Anyone?
AlleyKat you're in the walkthrough thread, you could always just check that for more info, but there's one in a HOG in the Gift Shop, one behind a grate in the graveyard and one in a HOG in the farmhouse.

MS_1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by MS_1 on Jun 17, 14 7:03 PM
I have the car jack and am trying to use it on the grate to get the snowshoes but each time I try, the game kicks me out. I can do other things but not that.

I've checked to see if I have any updates to run and I don't. I've restarted my iPad three times with no success.

HELP!!

MS_1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by MS_1 on Jun 17, 14 7:24 PM
I was wrong. The game will not allow me to put the firewood in the fireplace in the hotel either.

I really can't do too much else.

[Post New]by serdice on Jul 24, 14 6:00 PM
I can't get the urn to stay in the space on the tablet on the stone tablet. I got all the others to work. I am vey frustrated, please help!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jul 30, 14 5:02 PM
serdice wrote:I can't get the urn to stay in the space on the tablet on the stone tablet. I got all the others to work. I am vey frustrated, please help!!!
Did you fill the urn…?

[Post New]by dianachera on Nov 30, 14 5:59 PM
I can't seem to get ashes in urn...I do all I'm supposed to do, yet the ashes disappear and I'm not able to get them in urn.....why????

Go to: