Re:*Spoiler Alert* Walkthrough for puzzle levels

[Post New]by candiqqq on Oct 19, 16 11:16 AM
Thank you so much, SynthpopAddict, I will now work on how stupid I feel LOL

[Post New]by ibbuckeye on Nov 15, 16 9:25 PM
thanks for the w/t ... just finished level 53 w/your help ... awesome match 3

[Post New]by dragonfare on Dec 26, 16 5:05 PM
Let me add my voice to the many who have thanked you for this thread. I love this game, but my old, worn-out brain no longer has patience with logic puzzles. I would have quit by level 30 if not for you. So, thank you thank you thank you!

[Post New]by theshewolf on Mar 15, 17 11:02 AM
SynthpopAddict, you are my HERO!

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
653 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Mar 15, 17 4:01 PM
Many thanks, SynthpopAddict (and anybody else ) who have taken the trouble to help me out with this great and astonishingly addictive game!!

xstitcher1
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by xstitcher1 on Apr 3, 17 9:38 PM
Thank you sooooooo much for the time it must have taken you to go through and post all the solutions. Without it I would be nowhere near as far as I am. I am enjoying this game so much knowing that if I can't get one of the puzzle levels, I have somewhere to turn, almost like having a "strategy guide". I always try them first on my own to see if I can get them. After trying maybe 10 times or so, if I can't get it, I refer to your help. Thanks again.

[Post New]by dozydee2000 on May 8, 17 6:17 AM
thanks for all your help!!!

[Post New]by Snugglebunny07 on Aug 17, 17 4:14 PM
Have just finished level 16 and need to create something using papyrus, but I only have 2 and need three. Where would I go to find the last papyrus. I've received all badges and stars. Help!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,560 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 18, 17 6:55 AM
Snugglebunny07 wrote:Have just finished level 16 and need to create something using papyrus, but I only have 2 and need three. Where would I go to find the last papyrus. I've received all badges and stars. Help!

Welcome to the pond!

I retired Silver Tale a year ago, but if I remember it correctly, the HOs are semi-randomly placed. If it is an open quest for a resource upgrade or powerup, you can keep on going in the map and eventually you'll get the item somewhere in the covered tiles. This issue occurs because some items are used for multiple quests or crafting purposes. If it is a locked gate you can't access (and therefore can't advance further) until you've completed that requirement the only thing I can suggest is to replay the levels immediately previous until the missing item comes up.

[Post New]by spirithope on Aug 24, 17 8:40 AM
Just wanted to let you know how absolutely GRAND you are in helping others get through games. YOU ARE THE BEST EVER! ! ! ! ! !
I also buy games based on your reviews. Big Fish is fortunate to have you

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,560 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 25, 17 5:54 AM
Welcome to the pond!

You're most welcome, thanks for your kind words! I will say I'm quite biased as I like my M3s hard so I figure helping others out is a way to get them to keep playing/buying similar games.

A friend told me very recently that another game site has released the newest game by the developer of Silver Tale, called Match Ventures. I'm not on that site but from the screenshots Match Ventures looks extremely similar to Silver Tale, with a creepy castle theme instead. At this time I'm not sure if I will play it however, as ST was quite the project to get through with my "gaming OCD" wanting me to "do everything" (in hard mode to boot) and I personally prefer to feel like I'm making progress in my games a bit faster.

jrnedraw
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by jrnedraw on Sep 3, 17 9:48 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:Level 147: Wow, I thought I wasn't going to be able to figure this one out for a while!

1) Apples at upper right
2) Blue bottles at upper right center (over the chain)
3) Apples at bottom center
4) T-match the shields at the bottom for a bomb
5) Stones in center (also M4s the logs for an amphora)
6) Blue bottles upper left
7) Shields at right
8) Double click the bomb

Thanks finally figured out what T-match was and got bomb.

Edited on 09/03/2017 at 9:53:25 AM PST

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Kyandra on Sep 4, 17 8:26 PM
200/200
Couldn't have done it without your help!

[Post New]by spotgirl on Nov 9, 17 3:40 PM
stuck on level 60 game keep freezing in match venturies

Go to: