diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

Re:Welcome to The White House forum

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Jan 14, 10 4:29 PM
Well I WASN'T having any issues with it until I installed the update for it and now all it does is freeze and drop the game to the lower corner of the screen. Decided it wasn't worth the trouble and uninstalled it. Glad I didn't purchase it yet.

[Post New]by JAGASO on Jan 15, 10 12:34 PM
mustang035 wrote:Does anyone know where the brush is in the masonic hidden room
I've been looking for days

I have not found either. I have tried using hammer on anything that might break and still can't find brush.

Edited on 01/15/2010 at 12:36:36 PM PST

[Post New]by swilk351 on Jan 15, 10 3:09 PM
have got all the mirrors but can't do anything with them

[Post New]by mousetrap11 on Jan 15, 10 7:25 PM
I am on the front lawn of the White house have found all the items now am stuck what am I supposed to do now

Janadott
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Janadott on Jan 16, 10 9:12 AM
I dont think the fix fixed the game. Cannot see all of the item list, left side seems to be cut off. Clicked to see shape of something and all it showed me was a round circle which I know is not right. I really would like to play this game, but PLEASE, get a good fix

[Post New]by FAR4307 on Jan 16, 10 2:27 PM
I can't find the ear piece, I know what to do with,

[Post New]by mishkaTrail on Jan 16, 10 9:55 PM
I downloaded the updated version, and after a few minutes play it froze again. It seems to happen when I need to switch between the Inventory and Items List. Anyway, this game is going in the trash can.

Big_Rich
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Big_Rich on Jan 17, 10 6:10 AM
MyraT wrote:this is a great game but short. love the interesting history fact. if you are stuck in room go to the journal and click on the map for the next room. when i first played this game froze on blue vase, but if you click the sparkling lights last you should be okay. if you think you are frozen try inventory and pick up an object. hope this helps. i am planning to play this again. love the ending. hope bf have more.

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Jan 17, 10 8:11 AM
i down loaded when i heard the game had been fixed, only played for a short time as i found a lot of the objects just too hard to find so will not be buying.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Jan 19, 10 7:44 AM
I deleted this game because of the cursor problems... has it been fixed? I would like to try it again.

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on Jan 22, 10 1:32 PM
The White House is giving me all kinds of problems. The first time I installed the game it would not fit my screen properly so my cursor would not click on anything to the far right. The next time I downloaded again and installed it would just give me a black screen. Can someone help.

Welcome to The White House forum

[Post New]by Hellion1943 on Jan 23, 10 2:37 AM
I had trouble getting off the front lawn to start my search for the mirrors. So I got out of game and shut down computer. The next time I got on I had no trouble finshing the game. Hope this helps you. Just finish the games and really enjoyed it.

[Post New]by ekleinman on Jan 25, 10 6:04 PM
This game has too many bugs. It keeps freezing up on me. I think it wasn't worth the 6.99 we paid for it. You can't get your moneys worth. Does anyone have a solution to the freezing problem.

[Post New]by katetbetrue on Jan 26, 10 7:43 AM
Tried the free trial. Won't be buying this. When will BF stop shoving these corny straight HOGs down our throats? And no, repetitious pipe puzzles and "which object will I use to pry this board off?" do not constitute an adventure. Argh, I want a good game.

joker52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by joker52 on Jan 26, 10 5:09 PM
I am almost finished, I think, but I am in the garden and found all the items and the mirrow and it doesn't take me anywhere else or does not let me know what to do next. Please help! Thanks

[Post New]by zoey586 on Jan 27, 10 9:18 AM
Fykomfei wrote:I have difficulties with the cursor. It won't let me point at the hammer and chiesel!

Edited on 01/27/2010 at 9:19:23 AM PST

Blue Prints

[Post New]by patriciablake on Jan 30, 10 12:51 AM
This seemed like a really great game until I could not find the blue prints. I figured they were probably in the desk drawer that I could not pry open with the pick. Too bad. Maybe BF will fix the problems and we can try again when the game works.

[Post New]by saseegranee on Jan 31, 10 1:32 PM
I am sick of this game freezing up on me and I am sorry I bought it if it isn't going to be fixed

[Post New]by timewilltell on Feb 6, 10 1:58 PM
Does anyone know how to finish the oval office. I seem to be stuck with the recorder.

elainejay
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by elainejay on Feb 7, 10 12:52 PM
you need to click on the sparkly grandfather clock. you then put the hands on the clock. then it opens to show the recorder.

Go to: