[Post New]by Aztec9744 on Sep 29, 10 12:53 PM
How can I get the coffee beans?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Welcome to Green Moon forum

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 1, 10 10:52 AM
Aztec9744 wrote:How can I get the coffee beans?

There is a sack in the basement. Tear it open with the nail.

hulahula
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by hulahula on Oct 10, 10 6:17 PM
First, on the Moon, do you travel to a grid square by double clicking on it? Doesn't seem to work for me. I need to get the Oxy canister. BTW, get coffee beans in sack in basement, cut it open.

[Post New]by Dunric on Nov 24, 10 4:37 AM
Old-school adventure game spirit! The strory is da bomb!

[Post New]by Kapust_ka on Nov 27, 10 12:23 AM
The games graphics and story were stunning and the game was full of unexpected suprises which added to the delight.

[Post New]by Gamer_ish on Nov 27, 10 5:44 AM
Haven't met such challenging quest for ages! You should really train your barin here in order to always move forward. Still can't uderstand what I should take with me to the inventory and what is not needed. Who knows where to find the flowers for rainbow potion?

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 27, 10 8:51 AM
Gamer_ish - it's been awhile since I played this game, so I couldn't tell you specific locations. If you don't want to stumble around, you can check the walkthrough available here on the game's forum.

[Post New]by hotmailpal on Nov 27, 10 2:57 PM
Can someone tell me how to make the copper shot? Thanks!

cchyna
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by cchyna on Nov 27, 10 3:24 PM
I have to say, this was the hardest game I ever played. Great graphics but it took me a long time to figure out what to do and how to do it. Absolute mind bender.

[Post New]by Mikkin on Nov 28, 10 7:48 AM
Wow! It's a really amazing game with tremendous music! Does anybody know, where I can download soundtracks?

[Post New]by Lyalya22 on Nov 28, 10 9:34 AM
The games graphics and story were stunning and the game was full of unexpected suprises which added to the delight.)

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 28, 10 8:00 PM
hotmailpal wrote:Can someone tell me how to make the copper shot? Thanks!

Find the copper wire behind the house, then use the wire cutters to cut it into shots.

Edited on 11/28/2010 at 8:00:39 PM PST

aniem
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by aniem on Nov 30, 10 7:19 AM
for Game_rish: try th green foliage circle at the top right in one of the travelers' scenes

[Post New]by tillytogo on May 15, 11 6:08 PM
i have all four wheels and can not get them on the mammoth or the cart.please help

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Apr 19, 12 11:48 AM
Hmmm.....I tried this game for an hour...collected stuff but didn't get anywhere. When does the "book" in the upper right-hand corner show up? It's the only game I've played for an hour and got absolutely nowhere. What am I doing wrong? BTW, this is the second time I have tried an hour trial of this game with no idea what to do next. I also ran out of room in inventory and haven't figured out how to open the basement door.

And, I made the copper shot, but I have no idea what that is for either. I'm not even sure that I can get to a point in this game to make the walkthrough of use. Who was the fool psychologist back in 8th grade who told me I was a genius?...tests lie, I guess...they all lie.

I'm thinking there is something wrong with the clock in my game...no key.

Finally got that key and that gives me the book....now maybe I can get somewhere insteady of collecting about 25 items with inventory for only 14. Too bad the trial period is ended. The first part of the game is not very aesthetically appealing.

Edited on 04/19/2012 at 12:04:20 PM PST

moetoole
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by moetoole on Apr 25, 12 10:57 AM
Was this a Daily Deal? I just got around to playing it. I wish I would have read the forum. Now I want it, but hate to pay full price. Always worth full price if it is a good game!, but it makes me mad at myself.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 19, 12 2:46 PM
My cursor is a giant white square & I'm thinking it probably should not be. It makes doing/seeing things pretty difficult.
I tried to look in the settings to see if this game has a custom cursor or something but it doesnt.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 19, 12 2:47 PM
Also I meant to add, there are a ton of questions here in this topic. Dont they belong elsewhere?? Like seperately? I only mention that because now when someone has a general question or whatever its gonna be hard to find. I didnt see a report techincial issues thread. Or something like it.

[Post New]by AnGeLlBaBie68 on Apr 15, 13 7:03 PM
joseron wrote:I have just spent a very enjoyable couple of weeks playing green moon. thanks to the walkthrough and the help of forum members I have now finished the game. Are there any others of similar nature - I have played the Ravenhearsts, Dire Grove, Puppets, Dream Chronicles and several others, but would like to here of any other games the forum members could recommend.

my favs are all the dark parables stolen beauty dk piper the dutchman titantic wolf ones the ur game curse of the iron maiden twisted something darn bad with names n i liked lost files of graceland tideville all them about pirates of n i just finished 13 skulls amazing fun game was never stuck like this one n now after finishing the black moon stone i think its now on task 8 i saved n logged out n now im missinng the 3rd gem bahhhh and im also stuck on giving the guy the caapolt scroll he just wont take it ????????????? plz help me here

Go to: