Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera forum

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 27, 10 1:42 PM
KenaLucy wrote:I just started this game and I'm inside the big creepy tree and I don't know what the heck to do now. I have a prop door and a can of gasoline in my stash but it doesn't let me use either of them to get the fire going and no matter what I click on, nothing happens. What do I do, someone please help me!
You probably sloved your problem by now ! Still, use your prop door as a part of the bridge on the river, pick up the branches once you've done it, then you know how to get the fire going !! (branches and gazoline)

[Post New]by jeaniejack on Jun 1, 10 5:43 PM
I swear I picked up all the sun keys but I ony ended up wih two and the center one. I have gone back to where they are supposed to be and no luck.....can you help me? Jeaniejack

[Post New]by MU5TL0V3D0G5 on Jun 13, 10 8:21 PM
I am wondering where you get the numbers for the Count's safe. I have the emblems but they are no good if I don't know the codes.. PLEASE HELP!!!

lohr
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by lohr on Jul 3, 10 8:27 PM
This was the most enjoyable of all the games I have played, or tried to play and giv en up. The story is fine, the graphics are clear and good and the whole thing just flows beautifully. The mini puzzles are tough, but manageable and if there is a serious problem, there's always the walkthrough. Let's have more games like this one. I would buy each and every one of them.

[Post New]by HappyPappy34 on Jul 4, 10 10:35 PM
I'm in the forest and have been to the campfire. I have the gas can, but can find anything for the fire. When I get the action cursor I only receive messages. In another message the player was told to look for a backpack. The image on the lower left of the screen was not interactive. What should I be looking for? The limb on the upper right was interesting but I couldn't get a response.

[Post New]by HappyPappy34 on Jul 4, 10 10:36 PM
I'm in the forest and have been to the campfire. I have the gas can, but can find anything for the fire. When I get the action cursor I only receive messages. In another message the player was told to look for a backpack. The image on the lower left of the screen was not interactive. What should I be looking for? The limb on the upper right was interesting but I couldn't get a response.

Welcome to Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera forum

[Post New]by HappyPappy34 on Jul 5, 10 7:29 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by suzieque117 on Aug 4, 10 7:37 PM
I'm sorry I purchased this game. I thought it would be a good one since I just finished playing the new one but I was sorely mistaken. The items are far to small to find playing on a laptop and I'm finding it all quite annoying. I don't think I'll even bother finishing it as I don't really care what happens at the end.

[Post New]by nanakhv on Aug 7, 10 6:20 AM
I have played so many of these games, I feel silly asking. I can't get into the ice house! Can anyone tell me what I missed? I've went back through several times.

Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Aug 8, 10 9:58 AM
Help, I am stuck with the shepherd's crook, no matter how many times I put it over the sparkly bits it doesn't seem to accept it. I have tried re-installing the game and starting over but this is as far as I can get. Any suggestions.

Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Aug 8, 10 10:03 AM
OK, I had another go, and guess what, I placed the crook on the church window and it worked, forget the sparkly bits.

[Post New]by mojica1205 on Aug 14, 10 7:16 PM
Thank you soo much for telling me how to use Shepard's Crook

[Post New]by toni6567 on Aug 23, 10 2:34 PM
Hi, have found the door and lit the fire but have no idea how to get over the river. can anyone tell me how i get over the river and what other pieces i need and where on earth they are.

[Post New]by edmontonmama on Sep 17, 10 10:21 PM
OMG! I'm going crazy. I have started this game five times and am able to get further with each game. HOWEVER, everytime I press 'start' the game starts over from the beginning. I was amused at first to actually remember where the hidden objects were placed, but now I need to move on - what's happening???

[Post New]by jeca_rock_girl on Sep 18, 10 3:07 PM
MU5TL0V3D0G5 wrote:I am wondering where you get the numbers for the Count's safe. I have the emblems but they are no good if I don't know the codes.. PLEASE HELP!!!
I have the same problem,PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 24, 10 7:17 PM
Nicely done game. Your job is to set out and explore the rumors behind a spooky opera house where everything is not as it seems. There are colorful characters you will encounter along the way, and many scenes to explore. There are interactive puzzles that lead from one location to the next, and each scene has a list of hidden objects to find. The hint timer refills very quickly, which was nice. I found I had difficulty finding a few hidden objects per scene, this is because some of the scenes are somewhat dark and the items are blended in a little too well sometimes to the point that they are not recognizable. The interactive puzzles I found to be fairly easy but I prefer that to being stumped and frustrated so it's all good. Graphics were decent, music not bad. All in all, I think this is a decent game that most people would be happy with their purchase.

[Post New]by krislvn2003 on Nov 9, 10 6:12 PM
I just started and I have the prop door and a gas can. I have clicked on everything in the tree and cannot light the fire. Can someone help me please?

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 9, 10 7:42 PM
You need to get the woodpile to start the fire. Use the door to get to the woodpile.

[Post New]by CoastMarv on Nov 19, 10 11:05 AM
Help.stuck at the telephone by the bridge. What do you use to get the object down from the pole.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Nov 19, 10 11:29 AM
Do a search of telephone pole in this forum. There are many threads that address this issue.

Go to: