MRSKING05
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Welcome to Aveyond: The Lost Orb forum

[Post New]by MRSKING05 on Mar 13, 10 1:04 PM
does anyone know when the Darkthrop Prophecy will be coming out??

aubbi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by aubbi on Mar 13, 10 5:53 PM
where near the forest in the crystal mountains

[Post New]by missade19 on Mar 15, 10 1:29 PM
hey! does anyone can help me to know how to take Jane(the little magic girl)?thanks!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 15, 10 3:00 PM
You need to interact with the locked gate in the sewer. It should give you a cutscene in which Mel thinks she should get June to help her open the gate. After that, June should come with you when you meet her at the magician's guild.

Help!

[Post New]by ButterflyDiva on Mar 16, 10 11:14 AM
Does anyone else have this problem?

Have entered Stonetooth cavern for the final time and June refuses to enter where the lions are! She says "There is no way I'm going back in there!" She has mastered all her tricks, I've switched everyone around...don't know what else to do! Thanks in advance.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 16, 10 2:16 PM
Oh, that's an unusual problem... I think I heard of one other person having that, but this was before they had Spook in their party and before they used the mirror to get past the stone lions. You're saying you've already been past the stone lions and completed the puzzles that come after it, but now all of a sudden you can't go back in? That's odd... Not sure what causes that, sorry!

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Mar 16, 10 3:14 PM
I'm glad that I gave Aveyond a chance. I've played the LOT and the GON, but never finished them. I'm currently playing TLO and I'm doing quite well for someone who's not very good at these kinds of games...LOL. I plan to finish TLO even if it it takes me forever! These are extremely wonderful games. I'm enjoying myself immensely. Aveyond seems to provide a kind of escapism that other games lack.

[Post New]by athinoutsi on Mar 18, 10 5:42 AM
Can anyone please tell me where to find that rooster in Peliad? I'm stuck!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 18, 10 12:45 PM
Athinoutsi: the rooster wanders around in Wyrmbone Desert, south of Tyobi. Leave Tyobi and follow the path. Go up the steps, cross the bridge and down two more sets of stairs. Then stop following the path but keep going south around the water. Karl the Rooster should be wandering around there somewhere.

aubbi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by aubbi on Mar 19, 10 8:39 PM
I have released Rat but I am stuck in completeing the golden frog quest Please help

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 20, 10 1:00 PM
If you have released Rat, you can find him in the market square in Tyobi. Talk to him there and have Edward help him steal the frog (and the hercules bust, too). Don't give them to Rat but keep them. Then you can take the frog back to the museum. (later on, when you also have the fake hercules bust you can go back to this guy you stole from and sell him back the FAKE bust. Then you can go and sell the real bust to the museum)

aubbi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by aubbi on Mar 20, 10 4:01 PM
Thanks I will try it.

aubbi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by aubbi on Mar 20, 10 6:15 PM
Thanks for the help with the frog. Now I need help finding the witchwood.

Edited on 03/20/2010 at 7:58:57 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 20, 10 8:28 PM
It's on the main continent: go to Brightwood Forest, take the northwest exit to the Merchant's Route/Red Rock Pass. Go west through the pass and you get to Sinoa Plains. Go south to get to... um... some forest. In the forest keep east and go east by the signpost exit east and you're in Witchwood!

aubbi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by aubbi on Mar 21, 10 6:53 PM
Thank you so much for the help SeverineSnape

aubbi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by aubbi on Mar 23, 10 2:37 PM
I found Witchwood and completed the breaking of the curse. Now I can not find the mirror to get pass the stone lions. Please help.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 24, 10 3:39 AM
You have to go to Acropolis, through Ashera's tomb. After you grew the beanstalk, you should have found a key in a chest. This key opens the tomb doors in the southeast of the Granite Mountains. Once you're inside, Nox will come and tell you where to go next!

aubbi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by aubbi on Mar 24, 10 12:49 PM
Thank you again for your help. I am enjoying the game very much.

[Post New]by Amarie42 on Mar 30, 10 2:51 PM
Can someone help me? I having a problem getting past the big crab in Ashera's tomb. Everytime I walk up to the crab. It says" What ever is on the other side we don't need right now" and they walk away. Is there something that I'm suppose to do before I go to the crab?

[Post New]by blovelace on Apr 4, 10 12:42 PM
can some one help me new to the game and i don't know where to find acropolyis or the mermaid i have been going in circles

Go to: