Re:Welcome to The Tarot's Misfortune forum

[Post New]by barb_barb_barbie on Feb 21, 10 1:17 PM
robap wrote:finished mansion , how to get out to orphanage ?

Edited on 02/21/2010 at 1:18:22 PM PST

[Post New]by dblcin on Feb 21, 10 1:43 PM
Oh, will someone please help me!!!
I've got two keys and I'm in the forest.. and have a blinking card in the town square that i've found all the differences too. Cant seem to get anywhere else.

maigheu
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by maigheu on Feb 21, 10 2:04 PM
To all those in the forest, I finally figured out what happened. I missed another area to go to--it is the mine, which is harder to find than other areas--and it is found directly under the lantern hanging from the Oak Tree. Also, when I went back and did the whole game over to see where I went wrong, this time I went to the fort before anything else and got a message I did not receive before. It said to place the Fort Stone in the Oak tree to move the roots over the cellar. That's what set me looking for another area. I have moved to the last area where I'm going to work on the last challenge in the Hermit's Room. Have fun.

The game really isn't that hard--although there are a few places where I really had to use the Hint button to find something that even when I clicked where the circle showed me, I still could not see the item. I know the ever glowing card in the town center is a bug, but it does not seem to mean anything so far or cause any problems moving on.

Hope this helps.

maigheu
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by maigheu on Feb 21, 10 3:19 PM
barb_barb_barbie wrote:
robap wrote:finished mansion , how to get out to orphanage ?

Go back to Town Center. Then to the Orphanage Gate on right.

[Post New]by sweet2297 on Feb 21, 10 3:48 PM
Help i have a bag with sand in it and a shovel i dont know what to do plz help me

[Post New]by sweet2297 on Feb 21, 10 4:40 PM
where do i find the door knocker plz help me cant find it any where

[Post New]by loveyameanit on Feb 21, 10 5:39 PM
Hope someone can help. I've finished in the orphanage (I think). I have a lantern and two parts of rusty pipe, but I can't seem to go anywhere else, and the items I have don't seem to go anywhere. Any suggestions???

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 21, 10 6:15 PM
The walkthrough for Tarot's Misfortune is now posted on the Big Fish Blog.

Please copy and paste the link below into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-tarots-misfortune-walkthrough/

Thanks,

Margie B

[Post New]by sweet2297 on Feb 21, 10 11:02 PM
i'm stuck i've done the tarot card in the town centre plz help me it still showing its blue what can i do plz pm me if u can help me thanks alot

Edited on 02/21/2010 at 11:06:16 PM PST

Mistickel
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Mistickel on Feb 22, 10 2:24 AM
GREAT game! I liked how it scrolls from side to side and how you have to scroll to find some of the objects.. The graphics on some of the HOs could be better. I will be buying this one

[Post New]by bonnieblair on Feb 22, 10 3:06 AM
susielee wrote:Am I dense? I can't get the key in the jail. I've got the broom on the door and the broken bar......but nothing happens......nothing moves. The hint keeps circling the bottom of the broom, but nothing happens when I click there. Can someone help me, please???

[Post New]by bonnieblair on Feb 22, 10 3:09 AM
Pick up the chicken foot put the chicken foot on the end of the broom then put the marble at the top of the bar.The marble will roll down the bar. From there on it will be self expalanatory. BB

hawkwings
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by hawkwings on Feb 22, 10 4:25 AM
maigheu wrote:To all those in the forest, I finally figured out what happened. I missed another area to go to--it is the mine, which is harder to find than other areas--and it is found directly under the lantern hanging from the Oak Tree. Also, when I went back and did the whole game over to see where I went wrong, this time I went to the fort before anything else and got a message I did not receive before. It said to place the Fort Stone in the Oak tree to move the roots over the cellar. That's what set me looking for another area. I have moved to the last area where I'm going to work on the last challenge in the Hermit's Room. Have fun.

The game really isn't that hard--although there are a few places where I really had to use the Hint button to find something that even when I clicked where the circle showed me, I still could not see the item. I know the ever glowing card in the town center is a bug, but it does not seem to mean anything so far or cause any problems moving on.

Hope this helps.

hawkwings
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by hawkwings on Feb 22, 10 4:28 AM
maigheu wrote:To all those in the forest, I finally figured out what happened. I missed another area to go to--it is the mine, which is harder to find than other areas--and it is found directly under the lantern hanging from the Oak Tree. Also, when I went back and did the whole game over to see where I went wrong, this time I went to the fort before anything else and got a message I did not receive before. It said to place the Fort Stone in the Oak tree to move the roots over the cellar. That's what set me looking for another area. I have moved to the last area where I'm going to work on the last challenge in the Hermit's Room. Have fun.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much Maigheu!! I was able to get out of the forest and finish the game before work this morning! I cannot believe with all the clicking I did I missed the area under the lantern at the big oak. Thanks agin-loved the game-reminded me of Madame Fate which is a HOG I enjoyed as well. Have a great day!

[Post New]by pallakme on Feb 23, 10 10:12 PM
hey guys
i am stuck at the orphange.. every room there is been completed, atleast thats what the screen says. head masters room cleared. and i have got 2 peices of rusty pipes and a lamp with me in the inventory. but all other rooms are locked. no where to go.
pls help.. stuck for a long time here..
pallak

[Post New]by marija1m1 on Feb 24, 10 2:16 AM
diji wrote:
step54 wrote:
pattiepicc wrote:Having a problem in Orphanage lunch room.
All of the rest of the Orphanage is done... the card said I need the door knocker to open the head masters door..... Well I have the door knocker but It won't open the door... I have gone to the map to see if I missed something but every other site is complete. I hit hint and it tells me to put the knocker on the door but it just won't go!!!
Is this a glitch what it the trick to get the knocker on the door!!!!!!!!

Knockers are always trouble.

I am stuck at the same point!!! Did anyone find an answer to this problem?

I had the same problem
Restart your game, it's a glitch in the program
And then go back to the same place and use the door knocker again and it will open

[Post New]by marija1m1 on Feb 24, 10 2:27 AM

Hope this helps.

You see I was in the forest and I had a key to open a box to get the other "gemstones" to place in the tree and I went back in the to the town center and the card is glowing and I can't go back to the forest

[Post New]by kkim46 on Feb 24, 10 12:48 PM
thank you for getting me out of the forrest. i was getting tired of going in circles going threw the town

[Post New]by gofish88 on Feb 24, 10 8:47 PM
nuttyfisherwoman wrote:I am stuck in the middle of the town with the glowing tarot card also and can't do anything. I have 2 wood planks but nowhere to use them and nowhere to go? Is this a glitch?

Me too, I can't find any solutions to the locked gates and doors in the orphange!

[Post New]by joyarn on Feb 25, 10 10:25 AM
besito wrote:
maigheu wrote:Hope someone can help. Have completed almost all levels, but now stuck in Fort Ruins, South of town. Completed all levels here and have a cellar key and toolbox key. In the Fort Ruins, under the tree roots, the spinning gears show up which means I need to use something. Tried both keys, clicking everywhere, but nothing happens. No clue what to try now. Anyone been there, done that? Thanks.

Go to: