Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by belinda301 on May 11, 09 11:59 AM
hello. i am on the level where you have to put things i front of different hat without touching the beams. i was successful in doing that part, but now i don't know how to get dr. butler out of that little closet. does anyone have any ideas on this. thanks

panel doors

[Post New]by rachel1944 on May 15, 09 10:19 AM
I still dont get it, the only thing I can slide is the square thing in the middle. I can move that up and down or sideways

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by Boomerang7 on May 19, 09 6:38 PM
what a disappointment! I am at the temple at the end and can't go forward now. Still have the green, blue and red jars stuck in my inventory......

have the drum and chimes but it won't let me retrieve the bell because my inventory is full....so i can't proceed..

Is this yet another glitch in this game? I'm not starting over again....

Mecar
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Mecar on May 20, 09 3:07 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I can play this game on line but when I downloaded it and paid for the game I cannot access it? My screen goes black and is not responding. Can anyone help. Please

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on May 20, 09 3:42 PM
Mecar,

Welcome to The Pond, where the water is warm and the fish are friendly!

Your problem sounds like a technical one, so I would suggest you contact customer/tech support by clicking on the green envelope in the lower right-hand side of this screen.

I wish you luck!

The game is great.

Gus1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Gus1 on May 27, 09 1:52 AM
Elley0506 wrote:Hi everyone i probably and not posting this in the right place but i have a problem and it seems like some other ppl do also. the beams with the roses i put them where they should be but now i am stuck with a shield and can't do nothing with it can someone help me pls.

[Post New]by bradles on May 29, 09 5:19 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I am having trouble getting past the royal room. Samantha keeps asking me to use another tool but I only
have one tool in my toolbar.

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on May 31, 09 2:15 PM
lanzakaren wrote:Help please, im stuck in the bit with the tent and the guard i dont have the tools to get the key and the wire cutters

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on May 31, 09 2:18 PM
If you have collected all the items, then use the scissors to cut the tent collect the key, which is on top of a case on the left hand side use the key to open the case on the outside left use the wire cutters in that box to cut the wire and collect the staeli place the heavy rock in its place to stop the alarm

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Jun 4, 09 12:16 PM
tix48 wrote:Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum
by oscarangel on Oct 8, 08 2:15 AM
please help lol I am still in king arthurs passages and cannot get back to the begining to follow"king arthur" letters, I am going round in circles here please help a silver surfer

Me to Same place as You I swear I am getting dizzy going around and around I am about to give up!

HELP PLEASE same for me, I tryied to follow the rule stick to the right and eventually you will get to the beginning, but i am getting dizzy and ending up with the same leter passage.
Missing HAWK and BEAR

[Post New]by YellowFinch on Jun 5, 09 2:16 PM
I am stuck on the Gatamuela open market level, I don't seem to have the right tools to get any of the blue items out. Is there a way to go on & go back later with the right tools? Or how do I find the tools? I found all the other items needed, have 2 planks, camera, & baseball in "tools" but none of these help. Please help me!!

alioup
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by alioup on Jun 14, 09 7:03 PM

[b]

Is there a walk through for this game, I realize it is an old game but am stuck trying to find a key with the metal detector,
Thanks

[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Jun 20, 09 9:46 AM
Does this game have a walkthrough and if so, where can I find it?

Thanks

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Jun 21, 09 11:29 PM
ermajackson121 wrote:
ohfooey wrote:I downloaded the game yesterday , and finished it this am ........ Talk about HOOKED!! Maybe someone could recommend a slighty tougher game. Even tho, I enjoyed this immensly.
[/quote

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE BIG FISHES TO COMPLETE IT SO QUICKLY - I AM HOPING TO DO THE SAME. CONGRATS TO YOU
MAGI

[Post New]by popalo on Jun 26, 09 10:20 PM
lanzakaren wrote:Help please, im stuck in the bit with the tent and the guard i dont have the tools to get the key and the wire cutters

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by arizdove35 on Sep 15, 09 5:25 PM
I dont know how to get hold of lizzie K but i wanted to thank her soooo very much for all the work she put into showing us the catacombs. i tried it once without looking up the instructiuons and was lost for hours - literally! then i found this post and i got thru it in no time. not sure how to post so hope this gets thru.

Hi Decarlo- welcome to the forums!

Lizzie K made some great photos that will help you- here is how to get to them:

LizzieK wrote:
Big Fish does not allow its forum users to post links or website addresses. If I post a website address it will be deleted by a BF moderator.

Photobucket is a world wide site that hosts billions of photos. Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album you want. Some of the games also have sub-albums within the game album and they will also be on the left, if there are any available.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Maybe some day Big Fish will let us post links on our profile page. But as of now there is no place on BF that I can post my photobucket address.

Edited on 09/15/2009 at 5:27:48 PM PST

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Sep 15, 09 5:45 PM
arizdove35 Nice of you to want to give kudos to LizzieK. I just saw a post of hers on a thread, maybe SteveSheriff2, could go back and send a PM thank you personally if she doesn't read this thread.

I absolutely love both Samantha games, but I too got sooooo lost in the catacombs, one whole evening. Second time I got right thru it without help. THIRD replay later it was a nightmare again, even tho I had printed the map from somewhere. I kept having to turn the paper upside down and sideways but still couldn't get out of my trap. I don't know what's the problem but seems where the game posts those letters the arrows don't appear sideways in the right place to make a turn, even tho you are following King Arthur. A few times I'd arrive at the door but missed some knights and wouldn't open. So, just to let you know you weren't alone down there.

Have you played the sequel Sam2? Longer, fun, but I still go back to Sam1 to relax after time passes on hard games. Doesn't matter if I get to the end or not, just a fun game when nothing else new interests me.

Thanks LizzieK for all you do helping others

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 16, 09 5:47 AM
Thank you arizdove35 and puzzledone!
I really enjoyed making the map of the catacombs and I’m so glad it helped you. If you make a wrong turn in that maze it is really hard to find your way again.
Happy gaming!

[Post New]by Norman100 on Nov 27, 09 11:26 AM
I am so stuck! Can anyone help with the laser/roses area? I've used every tool except for the disk... There is one hat at end of left side I have not been able to deposit a tool. The disk is not accepted at that hat. I've been stuck several days now and would really appreciate a tip. Thanks.

Edited on 11/27/2009 at 4:21:22 PM PST

[Post New]by cactusannie59 on Nov 30, 09 12:42 PM
ermajackson121 wrote:
ermajackson121 wrote:
ohfooey wrote:I downloaded the game yesterday , and finished it this am ........ Talk about HOOKED!! Maybe someone could recommend a slighty tougher game. Even tho, I enjoyed this immensly.
[/quote

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE BIG FISHES TO COMPLETE IT SO QUICKLY - I AM HOPING TO DO THE SAME. CONGRATS TO YOU
MAGI

Go to: