SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Welcome to Around the World in 80 Days forum

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 11, 14 5:14 PM
Debbi190 wrote:I am also stuck on day 78, All I get is single hammers. Is there a way to get different tools when you need them or do you just have to hope that the right tool comes along at the right time.

Hi Debbi, in order to get other powerups you have to keep making matches of 4 or more tiles over and over to keep increasing the powerup charge. The first powerup is the single hammer, but the next upgrade is the Tesla hammer, the third one is the bomb, and the last one is the fireball. The original post in this thread was deleted, but otherwise I posted the general strategy for day 78 here:

stuck on Day 78 USA

Edited on 12/12/2014 at 4:59:05 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 12, 14 4:58 PM
Hi SynthpopAddict,

Thank you for taking the time to post that link. Just to make things more convenient, I went ahead and made the link clickable.

Cheers!

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by bighibby70 on Feb 25, 15 5:54 AM
Hi, I have now scored over 20million on this game. I am on journey 39 and have 201 lives. not bad eh?

[Post New]by bighibby70 on Apr 11, 15 2:56 AM
Now over 21 million and 212 lives on journey 41

Debbi190
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Debbi190 on Apr 11, 15 8:02 PM
I love this game. I am on Journey 30 with about 189 lives. If I could change anything, I would skip dialog at the end. I new have to keep clicking all the way thru. It is a pain. Maybe the can create a patch to fix this for those on Journey 2 and beyond.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 12, 15 10:09 AM
Hi Debbi190,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank you for your suggestion. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying this game. The feedback you have provided has been passed along. Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by snapperone on May 7, 15 5:03 PM
yes I am on journey 20 have 181 spare lives and have 8.6 million points. I will come to an end when I reach 10 million?

sharalea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sharalea on May 10, 15 11:01 AM
Snapperone,
A couple of yeas ago I reached Journey 153 with 73 million 900 thousand score and 768 lives. At that point the game quit working. I deleted it and tried to download it again but to no avail. Finally loaded it onto another PC and was successful now am addicted again with:
Journey 97
Score: 46 million 268 thousand 720
Lives: 592
Day: 81
Will see how far I can get now.

sharalea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sharalea on May 17, 15 10:51 AM
snapperone wrote:yes I am on journey 20 have 181 spare lives and have 8.6 million points. I will come to an end when I reach 10 million?

sharalea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sharalea on May 17, 15 10:52 AM
sharalea wrote:
snapperone wrote:yes I am on journey 20 have 181 spare lives and have 8.6 million points. I will come to an end when I reach 10 million?

sharalea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sharalea on Jun 6, 15 11:46 AM
sharalea wrote:
sharalea wrote:

sharalea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sharalea on Jun 6, 15 11:51 AM
sharalea wrote:
sharalea wrote:
sharalea wrote:

[b] No I have 50 million right now, with 641 lives. As I said before the game stopped working when I reached 700 lives. So we shall see what happens this time.

[Post New]by divad1 on Jun 27, 15 3:15 PM
How do I get wide screen on this computer? It's my wifes and always loads in the 4x3 format instead of the 16x9 format. I just loaded this on my new computer and it came up 16x9 without doing any setting changes. We are both running Window 8 64 bit.

Debbi190
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Debbi190 on Aug 10, 15 10:10 PM
I really like this game. I am on Journey 63. Are there any other games like this one. Most match 3 are just that match 3. I sure would like to find more game similar.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 13, 15 10:43 AM
Hi Debbi190, if you like the concept of having to drop items off the bottom of the board, this developer has made several similar M3s more recently with the same concept (Call of the Ages is one that comes to mind). They probably have their own website with other games if you Google them. I want to say BFG does have their other M3s here, but don't think you can search by developer in the general games list...

I also liked most of the Jewel Quest series even though that's more "traditional" M3 since there are different elements in the boards to figure out. Jewel Match Snowscapes and Jewel Match 2 Reloaded have items to drop off the bottoms of some boards and are also pretty well done, although they are serious resource hogs so you'll want to demo them first to make sure they run on your computer.

sharalea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sharalea on Nov 11, 15 10:40 AM
I have reached the score:
76 million 842 thousand and 450.
With 1055 lives!!!

sharalea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sharalea on May 8, 16 5:56 PM
I just hit the score of 1 Trillion with 1395 lives. I thought that the game would end but the extra one was crammed in. So the game could go on forever!!!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 9, 16 9:15 AM
sharalea wrote:I just hit the score of 1 Trillion with 1395 lives. I thought that the game would end but the extra one was crammed in. So the game could go on forever!!!

Good for you, but I would hope you're not playing to reach some ending in the game because the game never ends.

Go to: