Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by teklanika on Mar 20, 10 6:11 AM
I was having the upgrade issue, but I've now graduated to a whole new level of sadness - now I can't even get the game to load. If I try to start it, I get the following message:

"Error: Access violation at 0x7C80A300 (tried to read from 0x0017C000), program terminated."

I'll try re-installing the game, but figured the error message might help track down some of the issues!

Thanks.

 
pootsy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by pootsy on Mar 20, 10 8:38 AM
Howatch wrote:
Dluvsrusty wrote:I spoke with someone in the BigFish chat and they informed me that the bakery was the ONLY level. I then asked for a refund. Big Fish did refund my money for this game/


The first bakery is definitely NOT the only level; I know someone else who has played beyond this point.


Yes, this is true. I downloaded game from Big Fish and have played to level 30. I am having the same problem trying to access level 31. The button for level 31 is there, but when clicked nothing happens. My game now launches minimized and I cannot maximize it. So it is unplayable.

 
sooyong
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by sooyong on Mar 20, 10 9:41 AM
pootsy wrote:

Yes, this is true. I downloaded game from Big Fish and have played to level 30. I am having the same problem trying to access level 31. The button for level 31 is there, but when clicked nothing happens. My game now launches minimized and I cannot maximize it. So it is unplayable.


hi pootsy ,,, and any other who can enter level 30 ....
maybe this can help you ~
to enter bar.. or 3rd restaurant or level 30, maybe you should bought shaker on the store for the firstly ....

and after you finish the bar, then to enter china restaurant, you have to purchase hot plate... on the store ..

Edited on 03/20/2010 at 9:43:45 AM PST


 

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by saintj on Mar 20, 10 1:18 PM
I am on level 46 and all of the sudden my timer isn't working. The level just goes on forever. I had up to 400 dollars and finally quit, the level just won't end. Anyone know what is going on with that?

I have tried closing and restarting the game, but the problem stays the same.

 
Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 20, 10 2:42 PM
saintj wrote:I am on level 46 and all of the sudden my timer isn't working. The level just goes on forever. I had up to 400 dollars and finally quit, the level just won't end. Anyone know what is going on with that?

I have tried closing and restarting the game, but the problem stays the same.


I read about someone else having this problem; they fixed it by going to the main menu and switching to timed mode; apparently the game has a glitch here for some where the game puts you in relaxed mode even when you have been playing timed.

 
RareFish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by RareFish on Mar 20, 10 6:55 PM
I cannot even load the game. click to launch, the screen flickers, then returns me to big fish games manager and says I've already tried it... what?!

 
Krypsyn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by Krypsyn on Mar 21, 10 6:25 AM
I am also having trouble purchasing upgrades. No error messages, all appliances are "dark" and unavailable for purchase. I downloaded the update and was able to move past level 10, would be nice to upgrade!

 

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by blaze300 on Mar 21, 10 8:16 AM
Having the same problem!! Can't even get into the game at all.....
Running Vista 64


"Error: Access violation at 0x7C80A300 (tried to read from 0x0017C000), program terminated."

Any solutions out there? have downloaded twice - same thing........

Edited on 03/21/2010 at 8:17:06 AM PST


 
Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Mar 21, 10 8:22 AM
Level 26
empty menus -- when I clear the recipe the menu stays dropped with no ingredients.
Can't get any further.

 
pinkorbit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by pinkorbit on Mar 21, 10 11:41 AM
level 10:

the coconut that was usually on the floor disappeared, so i used the SOS button to find another one. it took multiple clicks to get the SOS button to work, and when it did, my mixer disappeared! then the game froze and closed on its own.

 

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by jpilan on Mar 21, 10 4:25 PM
I've been able to complete the first two shops and get upgrades from the stores. However, When I clicked on the first level of third shop, nothing happened. I couldn't get it. (The diamond kept flickering, but that's it.)

I have Windows XP (SP3) 4 GB of RAM.

Also, I installed the game for the first time yesterday, Saturday, March 20, 2010, so I should have the latest version.

Any help will be appreciated.

 
xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 21, 10 8:08 PM
Liz_Lemon wrote:Level 26
empty menus -- when I clear the recipe the menu stays dropped with no ingredients.
Can't get any further.


maybe you should try to "retry level" ..
hope it will works.

 
xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 21, 10 8:23 PM
jpilan wrote:I've been able to complete the first two shops and get upgrades from the stores. However, When I clicked on the first level of third shop, nothing happened. I couldn't get it. (The diamond kept flickering, but that's it.)

I have Windows XP (SP3) 4 GB of RAM.

Also, I installed the game for the first time yesterday, Saturday, March 20, 2010, so I should have the latest version.

Any help will be appreciated.


have u tried to buy "Shaker" from the Store?
we need Shaker to enter the 3rd building.

 

Level 2

[Post New]by clsmith1983 on Mar 21, 10 9:39 PM
I was halfway through the 2nd bakery and when I tried to play today, it started me over from the beginning of the entire game and it keeps saying goal reached, expert goal reached, but I cannot click on anything.

 
fenn01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by fenn01 on Mar 22, 10 9:36 AM
In the pub 3rd level, there are no carrots!! Try SOS and it freezes my computer so I have to turn it off at the wall. Please BF get it sorted

 

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by ashkonsmom on Mar 22, 10 3:21 PM
RareFish wrote:I cannot even load the game. click to launch, the screen flickers, then returns me to big fish games manager and says I've already tried it... what?!


thats exactly what happened to me though no one seems to help or want to help me get through it. Big fish "did" give me a credit towards another game though I really want to play this one only right now.

SAD REALLY

 
xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 23, 10 12:10 AM
fenn01 wrote:In the pub 3rd level, there are no carrots!! Try SOS and it freezes my computer so I have to turn it off at the wall. Please BF get it sorted


There's a carrot on second right screen, lay on the floor behind avocado..

 
albinajov
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by albinajov on Mar 23, 10 8:39 AM
Still can't buy upgrades. Any new info for this problem? TY

 
Marm23
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by Marm23 on Mar 23, 10 10:00 AM
Managed to get to level 39 then system closed down. Re-entered and on level 41 when the game froze. Something needs to be done about this game as more and more people are being disappointed and may leave BFG

 

Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by malanikajones on Mar 23, 10 2:42 PM
I completed the second bakery and the third bakery comes up but it won't allow me to begin the third bakery. Please tell me how to get it going. Thanks.

 
 
 
 
Go to: