Re:Welcome to Alice in Wonderland forum

[Post New]by 40forsterrd on Mar 31, 10 2:39 PM
I am at the part where you have to find the ingredients for the cook. I have the sugar left to find, and even using the Cheshire cat for help, it sends me up to the next screen,and then down to the one I was just at. I tried the perimeter of both screens to no avail. Please help me find this sugar!

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 31, 10 3:26 PM
Welcome to the pond 40forsterrd!

Have you checked out the walkthrough for some tips? I've included a direct link to the walkthrough and a link to an image that might help you find the ingredients you're missing

Alice in Wonderland Walkthrough

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by gingerbread1 on Apr 1, 10 2:46 PM
the cat will not take the fish

seahorsequeen
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by seahorsequeen on Apr 7, 10 3:46 PM
I was hoping this would be a game to buy but I don't think so.Picked up 2 boat supplies early and they are in the inventory instead of the boat section and I can't move them,also the boat puzzle didn't appear looks like I'd have to start again,could n't be bothered with the hassle if it kept happening.Don't actually think I like this game it somehow doesn't quite feel right.

Icky_Etardo
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Icky_Etardo on Apr 8, 10 8:45 AM
I changed my mind about my earlier review. Later in the game, several of the girls are rescued at the same time. If they'd all had to be rescued individually, it would have been a nice long game, but it turned out to be a very short game. The graphics were beautiful and it was fun while it lasted, but overall it was a disappointment.

[Post New]by Pretenda1948 on Apr 12, 10 7:10 PM
Had no problem with door or getting thru basement. Am stuck at the robots heart. Had all the parts then had to stop for awhile, one part is now missing and is no longer available, not in inventory either. Have spent most of demo time trying to finish this task. When I try hint it just keeps sending me back and forth on the path. Will not be buying this game, unless there are major improvements.
Pretenda

debsbv
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by debsbv on Apr 16, 10 7:47 PM
sunnycanoe wrote:Help...I cannot get key to open door[/quote
]Hi once again ,

When i get the key and try to open the door i cant, i dont want to buy the game if i cant get in please help.
Thank-You

Alice in Wonderland : Collected HOB are disappearing WHat can I do?

[Post New]by Gaia111 on Apr 28, 10 9:41 PM
andreams25 wrote:When I first started playing as Rachel I entered the cellar
floor. I needed to build the boat, I collected all the pieces. Then I had to leave
the game, when I returned the same day a few hours later. I could not cross
the water because my boat disappeared.
So I started the game ALL OVER AGAIN. I got to the chapter of the gardner.
I was to collect a TROWEL, HEAT LAMP, FERTILIZER, & WATER. I collected
everything, BUt when I collected the water, which is actually a watering can
the watering can [b]disappeared.
I went back to each scene several times, used the
hint button. It was no use.
Where are the objects going?
I dont want to start all over again!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP

The exact same thing happened to me with the "TROWEL" it just disappeared. There's no way in hell I'm starting over when I'm almost finished with the game. Any help would be good.

Thank you.

Edited on 04/28/2010 at 9:43:27 PM PST

[Post New]by jdg2010 on May 5, 10 4:03 PM
tictacsix wrote:Any one else having a problem when down in the basement searching for the where the voice is coming from, I get no reaction. I have clicked every inch of my screen and even the walk through says to just click the top of the page to activate next scene but still nothing happens. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Same thing for me, tried switching profile and even deleting the game and downloading again. apparently they released this game just in time for the movie instead of waiting until the got the bugs out. Big disappointment, I was looking forward to playing this game. But thanks to this game and Shutter Island I've learned not to bother buying any games that are based on a movie that was just released. Too bad.

[Post New]by joan30 on May 11, 10 5:11 PM
I`m having a problems when i try to go down in the cellar please help me......

[Post New]by joan30 on May 11, 10 5:51 PM
i`M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS GAME I try everything and nothing happens i want my money back

[Post New]by Trunks420 on May 17, 10 2:13 PM
joan30 wrote:I`m having a problems when i try to go down in the cellar please help me......

Me Too Big Fan Of Alice In Wonderland and would really love to progress through the game but clicked on the whole circel light in basement and got nothing even though the chesire cats hint circle it ..........sent message to customer sevice last night so just waiting for there msg ...ILL KEEP YOU INFORMED

[Post New]by Trunks420 on May 17, 10 4:19 PM
i continue to see if theres anything i could click in the basement and still cant find a thing or get any response and even left the customer support a secound msg so im trying my best to get past this chapter and proceed throught the game becase im a huge alice in wonderland fan and enjoyed playing the game till i got stuck

[Post New]by fish_whale on May 21, 10 1:29 AM
Nice graphics but the game is boring! Don't like it at all!

[Post New]by lindala1955 on May 29, 10 8:35 PM
i[b]

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED THAT I CANNOT GET PAST THE KEY IN THE FRONT DOOR. I INSTALLED AND UNINSTALLED FROM THE DAY THE GAME WAS RELEASED TO DATE, TO SEE IF A FIX WAS FOUND FOR THIS ISSUE. TO DATE, NO FIX....I'M DRAWN TO THIS GAME AND WANT TO TRY IT...COME ON BF, PL Z....FIX IT. I KNOW YOU CANNOT RECOGNIZE THIS ERROR AS STATED QUITE A WHILE AGO, BUT I'M STILL TRYING. CAN I GET THE GAME SOMEWHERE ELSE TO TRY?????????? I HAVEN'T RESEARCHED THIS, JUST THOUGHT I'D ASK.....HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY ALL...ROCK ON..

Re:Welcome to Alice in Wonderland forum cake ingredients

[Post New]by Iceebear on Jun 8, 10 3:55 AM
I seem to have gotten all the ingredients to the cake. but the game will not let me move forward. It keeps saying get all ingredients.. The only one that looks like it is not there. it is darkened... Is the coffee and it does not show where it is suppose to be according to the walkthrough. I have been trying to finish it since I got the game. If anyone knows if this is a bug or is there a way to go back and start this portion over with out having to start the game over. I do not want to go through the whole game again just to find out it will not work. It is acting like a bug to me. Thanks

[Post New]by cutiebones11 on Jun 26, 10 6:23 AM
I got all of the sundial pieces & then when I resigned onto the game they were not in my inventory, but not in the scenes either. Can someone help me, this game is terrible.

[Post New]by consuela on Jul 7, 10 10:05 PM
tictacsix wrote:Any one else having a problem when down in the basement searching for the where the voice is coming from, I get no reaction. I have clicked every inch of my screen and even the walk through says to just click the top of the page to activate next scene but still nothing happens. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by Flowerly on Aug 16, 10 3:35 PM
Unable to get the cellar to trigger the next task which allows you to locate the crowbar and lantern. I've reviewed the walkthrough blog and clicked every single inch of the cellar in anticipation that it was incorrectly marked. Even with the help button it isn't doing anything. Please help. I have already purchased the game and if I knew that it didn't work I wouldn't have wasted my money. Thanks

[Post New]by denymerl on Sep 27, 10 6:45 PM

Yes. Me too. I went to gamezebo to check for a solution but it just says to click on the lighted area. Nothing happens and I can't get beyond that point.

Go to: