Re:Finished all gold :) Walktrough farm frenzy 2

[Post New]by missy19642000 on Sep 19, 09 8:17 PM
is level 90 the last one

[Post New]by housemum on Jan 12, 10 8:24 AM
Please can someone help me on the last awards! I have all except the "all awards" (obviously) and the "gags" (this will just take time)

The one I am struggling with is the "buy all possible items in Survival Game" - am I missing something? I have tons of money and stars, I have upgraded everything (fully upgrading, then destroying and rebuilding when the targets change eg from dresses to pork), I have one of every animal including dogs and cats, I bought one of every item by plane, and have fully upgraded the well, truck and wafrehouse. Any ideas what else I need to do? Do I have to fill the warehouse with one of everything as well?

[Post New]by housemum on Jan 12, 10 8:26 AM
OK, forget the last comment, it just randomly popped up. Now to play for gags - has anyone else been able to get all the gags after getting gold on every level?

[Post New]by Fenomka on Apr 17, 10 11:06 AM
Happy_Smyth wrote:Hmm. Thanks for instructions, but... isn't it more interesting to try and have one's own way of the game?

To Happy Smyth - Of course it's more interesting to play on your own first, and see if you can figure it out, but for those of us who simply have too hard of a level on some of them, we definitely appreciate having folks around who can provide us with a step by step while we let our hair grow back.

~Fen

[Post New]by MrsOryx on Jul 30, 10 6:11 AM
My husband in particular wants to thank you for this walkthrough - I have spent hours/days/weeks trying to get all gold; this morning I was able to finish 7 levels in the space of an hour. Now he can have fresh food, clean clothes and a tidy house again!!!!Thankyou once again. JH

dyley
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by dyley on Aug 27, 10 1:46 PM
If anyone still looks at this thanks so much for the walkthrough! Awesome!
If you could tell me, on product street 7 - I only have brown bears no black. Why? What do I do? I come up $60 short every time - ugh!
Thanks a bunch!

[Post New]by carasmall on Nov 13, 10 11:07 PM
Can someone help me I play on iPhone so don't know the level name but I need to know how to beat the level where you start with five chickens and have to get one packed meat and one custard thing (final chicken production) in 2:40 time I've spent so long trying to beat it

[Post New]by spodieodie on Dec 2, 10 9:17 AM
Great walkthrough ~ thanks!!!!

[Post New]by albismom on Feb 16, 11 5:29 PM
17th Feb 2011
Thank you so much!! I just managed the original Farm Frenzy thanks to you, and now more help on the next amazing game!
It is surprising that this is the only place I have been able to find a walkthrough, bing and google can only find links to cheat codes for extra money and the list of gags and awards.
Thank you again!!

Linda

[Post New]by Resa0508 on May 24, 11 5:55 AM
Trophies: I am trying to get the full warehouse trophy. I have only 24 slots full......i have 1 of every single product, and 4 of each bears.......break down: 1 egg, 1 flour, 1 pancake, 1 cake. 1 ham, 1 steak, 1 sausage, 1 frozen meant, 1 milk, 1 cream, 1 butter, 1 cheese, 1 feather, 1 fan, 1 hat, 1 dress. I bag sugar, 1 meat pack, 1 bottle of cream, 1 felt hat, 1 material. I have 1 of every animal.????

[Post New]by Cahaong on Jul 11, 11 3:50 PM
Hey anyone plz help me! I'm stuck at
Level 57: Product Street 7
Goal: 1 cupcake, 1 packed meat
Gold: 02:30 Silver: 04:00

I always got brown bear, not black bear
How do I get black bear? I restart this lv for many time
If I can't find the way to get black bear, How do I get gold this lv?

Need help
Ps I play Farm Frenzy 2 HD ver1.3 on iPad.
Thanks

[Post New]by Tangent35205 on Aug 17, 11 10:00 PM
I have also been playing the iPad version. There are no black bears on Product Street 7, only brown. I have not been able to find a strategy for gold, the math just doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas?

[Post New]by alexlsk on Sep 14, 11 2:54 AM
Tangent35205 wrote:I have also been playing the iPad version. There are no black bears on Product Street 7, only brown. I have not been able to find a strategy for gold, the math just doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas?

Ipad version don't have black bear so need to use other strategy,

Here is my way..
- As the game start sell 1 chicken & 1 bear 170 coins
- then collect 4 eggs, produce 3 powder, catch 1 bear
-truck back sell 1 bear & 2 chicken total 220 coins ( Total 390 coins)
-collect 2 more eggs, truck back sell 2 chicken & 1 bear 220 coins (total 610 coins)
- produce 3 eggs & 3 powders (get total 6 of biscuit)
- Sell 1 bear & 5 biscuit 520 ( total 1130?
-while truck on his way, use plane buy box and sugar

If all process success.. you should get your gold..

Bara1948
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bara1948 on Sep 28, 11 12:45 PM
Good GRIEF, vianovaus! I don't even want to BEGIN to think about all the work that went into this walk-through! ::laughs:: However, thank you very much for what you've done. Due to arthritis, I can't begin to match the speeds or anything. I just want to have fun—which I do. ::nodnods:: Keeps my mind active, too. Quite the fun read as well.

Thanks again and you take care.

[Post New]by fuilin on Nov 10, 11 1:28 AM
Just finished all the levels with gold on my iPod 2 days ago, but the game didn't give me the awards for "Beating all levels" and "Earning gold for every levels".

Is there any extra step I need to do to earn those 2 awards? Anyone else facing same problem ?

[Post New]by t1nk84 on Nov 14, 11 8:19 AM
hiya...
this walkthrough has been really helpful but im struggling on this level! im playing on the mobile version and the times r slightly different. does n e 1 no a quicker way 2 complete this level. its the only 1 i need 2 get gold on. n e help would b greatly appreciated. thanx in advance
xxx

vianovaus wrote:Level 52: Spice Street 1

Requirements: Smoke house level 2, Meat packing plant level 2
Goal: 1 cow
Gold: 04:30 Silver: 06:00

Sell 10 chickens immediately, upgrade warehouse once, upgrade plane once, collect and process as many eggs as you can. Tons of bears drop so chances are you’ll lose a chicken or two but you should still be able to get a good time anyway. Also, things get crazy with products all over the place—still not that big of a deal provided you grab as much as you can. As soon as you can, send the plane for 10 flours. Keeps it running so as soon as it returns, send it for more. The cakes are what will make the money for you on this level. Upgrade the truck one more time when you can to be able to carry all of the cakes.
Best Time: 04:00

[Post New]by hameyhoto on Dec 22, 11 9:56 AM
Great advice, love this game. I've beat the best time provided by the game on all levels except 2 (got gold but missed the best times by a few seconds). Got 29:23 on the last level. I feel like this is a pretty good time but just wondering how it compares to others.

also if you're struggling on level and can't find what you're looking for here let me know. i'd be glad to help if i can

[Post New]by nesrok on Dec 29, 11 4:40 PM
vianovaus wrote:Level 90: Costume Street 8

Requirements: None
Goal: 300 cupcakes, 200 packed meat, 100 cheese, 50 dresses
Gold: 45:00 Silver: 60:00

Catch and sell bears to upgrade your warehouse. Get all the chicken buildings, buy chickens and send the plane for 10 flours. As soon as you get 1000 buy your pig and start meat buildings. As soon as you get 10000 buy a cow. Wait until you finish with chickens and start milk buildings. As soon as you get 70000 get an ostrich. Wait until you’re finish with pigs, start feather buildings. Upgrade storage, truck, well on the way as needed.
Best Time: 38:46
You are not doing this level in a good way, cause your time is very bad. But your time is ok on the other levels.
So you should work more with this level.

flopsy09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by flopsy09 on Feb 23, 12 3:36 PM
You are the best farm frenzy 2 player!

flopsy09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts