Welcome to Azada ™ forum

Re:Welcome to Azada ™ forum

[Post New]by JoandJosh on Jun 22, 11 3:56 AM
I have read the discussions around the voodoo doll, but all with no success. I have collected all the items, have the pins, know the sequence; however, I cannot place the pins in the doll. No matter what the sequence I press, the pins go back to inventory. Getting frustrated! Advice?

scarletgunn
Herring
Herring
390 Posts

[Post New]by scarletgunn on Jun 22, 11 4:23 AM
JoandJosh wrote:I have read the discussions around the voodoo doll, but all with no success. I have collected all the items, have the pins, know the sequence; however, I cannot place the pins in the doll. No matter what the sequence I press, the pins go back to inventory. Getting frustrated! Advice?

I remember this happening to me- it's a little weird and glitchy.

are you taking the highest needle in the pack to start?

here's the walkthrough:

5.Take the highest needle in the bunch and click it into the voodoo doll
# You must click the voodoo doll that's on the wall in the same place that are highlighted on the voodoo doll that is over the boiling pot
# You will know that it's correct when you see a glimmer each time you hit the right spots. You should have to do it 3 different times Scroll will appear

VAMPDIVA
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by VAMPDIVA on Jul 5, 11 4:39 PM
Have found the least confusing (for words only) walkthrough at the following:

http://www.gamezebo.com/games/azada/walkthrough

As for the puzzles, you're kind of on your own there. I'm still having problems with the Squares & Puzzle by Numbers. If there are any geniuses out there with some kind of hint, HELP!!!

I and the other little fishes thank you profusely.

[Post New]by highlandann on Sep 28, 11 12:32 PM
Smallhaven wrote:
ghost777 wrote:I am so frustrated at this game ,have gone through to chapter seven six different names.downloaded and replayed over and over.The number book is froze each time,have e-mailed support but must wait.Just let all know in case this is an issue.

I'm absolutely puzzled why you're having such trouble. I haven't encountered anything remotely what you and others have posted. How odd. Hope you get your answer from support sooner than later.

This has happened to me too. I deleted azada then downloaded it again made no difference.

Re:Welcome to Azada

[Post New]by mosquito251151 on Dec 27, 11 10:13 PM
In chapter i how do you do the jigsaw. i have tried so many ways but it wont reliese the last piece. thanks

Welcome to Azada ™ forum

[Post New]by captbrian on Jan 30, 12 3:15 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Azada ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Azada ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
I would like to clarify exactly how to put in both coordinates in you add them together if one is like -134 and the other is 30s do you get a - number or what, what do you click on the map. I don't understand that part.

[Post New]by kornac on Apr 25, 12 3:05 PM
Hi fellow gamers. I am playing azada on IPad. I am stuck on the Device. I tried numerous codes. I finally got as far as having the crystal over the bin but no matter what combination of codes I can not get it to release the crystal in the bin. Help

PegBuck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by PegBuck on Jul 11, 12 7:33 AM
freechater wrote:Please help,,,, I cant get the right sequence to get the crystal out tank .. tried everything .... getting ratty now lolol ... can someone tell me the correct buttons for the grabber please...

[Post New]by tnsunshine1940 on Aug 10, 12 11:38 PM
Could someone help me with the rubic code.my first time posting but ive done these colors everyway but the right way.i cant figure it out and if i have too im afraid it want be done thanks to anyone that can help me

[Post New]by tnsunshine1940 on Aug 10, 12 11:40 PM
Could someone help me with the rubic code.my first time posting but ive done these colors everyway but the right way.i cant figure it out and if i have too im afraid it want be done thanks to anyone that can help me

[Post New]by shellzo3 on Sep 15, 12 7:01 PM
I;m new to this forum but I have a question and I can't seem to find the answer.
I'm in chapter 7, on my last puzzle. I have to find the coordinates on a world. I've tried several times and I click on each coordinate. It just says"nothing happens" What am I doing wrong? I can't move on until I finish this.

I NEED HELP NOW!!!!!

[Post New]by elleheartsbacon on Nov 13, 12 11:30 PM
I CANT GET PASSED THE KITCHEN GAME ON LEVEL TWO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?!?!?!?!?!?!
HOW CAN I USE THE BLOW TORCH?

[Post New]by GARNNY on Jan 24, 13 7:27 PM
ALREADY PLAYED AZADA, WANTED TO PLAY AGAIN,, THIS TIME THE CRYSTAL IS NOT IN THE TANK ALREADY REDOWN LOADED AND STILL NO CRYSTAL TO PUT IN TANK LOVE THE GAME UPSET, CAN`T FIND CRYSTAL THE SECOND TIME

Edited on 01/24/2013 at 7:30:08 PM PST

[Post New]by ChauntiaNikol on May 6, 13 12:00 AM
I'm stuck on balancing act. I'm playing on a Galaxy Note 2 and it seems that some of the stones are missing for the scale. Any advice? Also can't find the decipher for the combo lock.

[Post New]by ojaica on Jun 18, 13 5:20 PM
I don't have the dexterity to beat the computer on "squares". Any strategy tips? or way to "skip it"
Thanks

Welcome to Azada ™ forum

[Post New]by DivaParis on Apr 28, 14 9:13 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Azada ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Azada ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

chapter 7, 'The Library' How do you get both coordinates to line up?

Go to: