TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:Spring Event Castle Challenge

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 6, 17 9:55 AM
I completed the crafting quest by crafting 5 simple pet food and 10 Wreaths of Spring in each game.

For the next task, I intend to trade the cake ingredients

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 6, 17 10:25 AM
TiramaSue wrote:I completed the crafting quest by crafting 5 simple pet food and 10 Wreaths of Spring in each game.

For the next task, I intend to trade the cake ingredients

same plan here (saving my flowers for more wreaths of spring - and disenchanting for those 30 shards )

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 7, 17 5:17 PM
Pet are fed and sleeping.

Now we wait for the task we've all been dreading since the challenge began. Still praying there was a typo and that 5 is really a 3.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 7, 17 5:20 PM
TiramaSue wrote:Pet are fed and sleeping.

Now we wait for the task we've all been dreading since the challenge began. Still praying there was a typo and that 5 is really a 3.

I just got 1,500 coins from the Daily Bonus and 3 Gold chests from the spring pets.

Hopefully that will be enough to play dice.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 9, 17 5:21 PM
For those who have finished dicing with the troll, next comes the George Harrison My Sweet Lords task.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 10, 17 3:13 PM
It's flower power time. Craft those wreaths and be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.

If you're playing Midnight Castle,
Be sure and wear some flowers in you hair.

If you're playing Midnight Castle,
You're going to meet some crazy people there.

Edited on 05/10/2017 at 3:16:22 PM PST

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on May 10, 17 10:53 PM
I have to confess, I started playing the game a year ago and just before the 2016 Spring Event started. Because I was a novice and hadn't visited the forum I didn't have a good understanding of what events were all about. I ended up with a large amount of spring event inventory that was not spent and achievements not completed. However, I was very glad I had that stockpile when it came to this year's Spring Event. I already had enough flowers, candy, etc. to get through the challenges, make the new spring pets, get the achievements, etc. I am only left with completing the last challenge of 12 irises.

So I guess the message for me was to collect everything event-related I could, even if I completed the challenge by day 30, save it, and it would help the following year. Used that strategy when the subsequent events of 2016 opened and I have a good head start on those events when they cycle around for 2017. I even have enough to gift to people and still be in good shape.

Just one person's strategy offered as a suggestion if you can't finish the Spring Challenge on time.

Edited on 05/10/2017 at 11:04:23 PM PST

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on May 11, 17 8:59 AM
Shawkn,I 1000% agree with you.I too can mirror exactly everything you've said.It took me 18 months to find the forum & all I did last year was HOSs & morphing eggs.I just about managed to find the Spring Terrace but as John was my only friend it was not very helpful to me.Such is life in the Castle.

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on May 11, 17 2:32 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:Shawkn,I 1000% agree with you.I too can mirror exactly everything you've said.It took me 18 months to find the forum & all I did last year was HOSs & morphing eggs.I just about managed to find the Spring Terrace but as John was my only friend it was not very helpful to me.Such is life in the Castle.

Hopefully our mutual experience will help other currently playing or future players.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 11, 17 6:30 PM
Well, that's a castle challenge I won't forget.

It took me less throws to beat the Troll 5 times than it took to defeat the Knight 3 times.

I remembered to claim all the avatars.

I somehow managed to trash my MC spreadsheet.

Edited on 05/12/2017 at 7:07:01 AM PST

Go to: