1Jayne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov?

[Post New]by 1Jayne on Sep 18, 11 3:04 PM
This was one game I truly didn't enjoy. It seemed tedious and slow. The only part that I thought was a positive was the lighting. I didn't like the way the story or gameplay were portrayed. The graphics were not well designed--seemed to be of an amature quality compared to most of the games offered through BFG. Sorry to say this was a game I couldn't wait to be finished with. It was easy so some may try it for that ====recommend playing the demo before purchasing it. If I had, wouldn't have bought.

1Jayne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov?

[Post New]by 1Jayne on Sep 18, 11 3:04 PM
This was one game I truly didn't enjoy. It seemed tedious and slow. The only part that I thought was a positive was the lighting. I didn't like the way the story or gameplay were portrayed. The graphics were not well designed--seemed to be of an amature quality compared to most of the games offered through BFG. Sorry to say this was a game I couldn't wait to be finished with. It was easy so some may try it for that ====recommend playing the demo before purchasing it. If I had, wouldn't have bought.

Go to: