aworm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mushroom Age forum

[Post New]by aworm on May 23, 10 12:17 PM
I am having trouble in the part where you put the mushroom puzzle together when the mushroom leader is hypnotizing you. I assembed the puzzle pieces but nothing happens. the smaller puzzle is on top of the larger picture. I am frustrated. What am i missing??

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on May 23, 10 7:30 PM
aworm wrote:I am having trouble in the part where you put the mushroom puzzle together when the mushroom leader is hypnotizing you. I assembed the puzzle pieces but nothing happens. the smaller puzzle is on top of the larger picture. I am frustrated. What am i missing??

There is a new version of Mushroom Age. I am assuming you got the game from Big Fish prior to May 18. Drag the game icon to the trash and empty the trash. Download the game again from your purchase history. The new download will find your profile and progress, so you can start at Chapter 16. The picture puzzle will work properly. Also, go back to chapter 12 if you want to play the "real" pinball game.

Edit: I also am assuming you are playing the Mac version.

Edited on 05/23/2010 at 7:34:06 PM PST

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on May 25, 10 10:32 AM
Anyone know if there is a walkthrough for Mushroom Age? I am playing with my granddaughter and would really appreciate the help. Please let me know where to find it if there is one.
Thanks

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on May 25, 10 2:45 PM
bratzgram wrote:Anyone know if there is a walkthrough for Mushroom Age? I am playing with my granddaughter and would really appreciate the help. Please let me know where to find it if there is one.
Thanks

I will PM you the site.

Kashmiraka
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Kashmiraka on Jun 10, 10 11:41 AM
I finished Mushroom Age a while back, but it is one of my all time favorites. It is a decent length, which seems to be getting rarer unless it is a large file game. I also thought it was bizarre and funny, I kept laughing when the the professor fainted when you talked about his wife, LOL! I thought it was a challenging game with a lot of different type puzzles. BIG thumbs up from me!!

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Jun 28, 10 12:57 PM
This was a delightful game -- whimsical, creative, funny! All the characters added a wonderful charm as one progressed through the story. The graphics were awesome. There was a lot of dialogue, but I enjoyed it because it made the game so interesting. A definite winner for me! I'll give it a few weeks, and then start playing it again. Good job BFG and NovaSoft!

[Post New]by Rosietreats on Sep 14, 10 11:08 AM
eres_ wrote:i'm very stuck on the hallowgram fuses game. i think it's chapter 11. i tried to solve this game 10 times already, i cannot get it! can you please, please help me?

Welcome to Mushroom Age forum

[Post New]by momcindyobr on Sep 22, 10 7:10 AM
is there going another sqeul for mushroom age. finish it alot of time don't like the ending

[Post New]by gramapam on Mar 11, 11 3:09 PM
thank you

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Sep 23, 11 7:57 PM
Quit the trial version after twenty minutes. Most of the twenty minutes were spent clicking through the inane dialogue. The tasks were way too easy. If I'm going to spend money on a game, I want it to be a game, not endless gabbing with a small bit of game thrown in to break up the conversations.

No buy for me.

[Post New]by cxxzft on Nov 28, 11 4:00 PM
canajungirl1 wrote:I've already asked this ? but I can't seem to make it work !! I've re installed the game but still can't wake up the professor. I've clicked everywhere the hint has told me but to no avail, there seems to be no rag behind those books on the shelf. Can anyone help ?? Thanks in advance, this is driving me crazy.................

move the potted plant on the desk the rag is under it

DLJV
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re: Ask a question

[Post New]by DLJV on Apr 6, 12 9:57 PM
Stuck in Chapter 18 the chapter is so hard can you guys give me a way to finish the level easily? im gonna Quit Mushroom Age If I Dont Finish It Im already crying

Edited on 04/06/2012 at 10:19:15 PM PST

[Post New]by pchaplin2 on Feb 6, 13 4:35 PM
Has anyone figured out how to move the item that says it won't budge in 11.1? I've tried everything. HELP!

[Post New]by pchaplin2 on Feb 6, 13 4:39 PM
Found my own answer. There is a panel above the item that won't budge. Click on it and it moves the item and reveals the mask.

[Post New]by Kingpin14 on Feb 11, 13 2:50 PM
hey I'm stuck on 13-3 I cant find the second key to open the closet to the left HHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by fvbiscool on Mar 24, 13 1:56 PM
So, you want to save? Wait for it to say "Chapter (number) completed

[Post New]by fvbiscool on Mar 24, 13 2:00 PM
noraallen wrote: Wait for a message. It'll tell you that it saved

[Post New]by ptew56 on Nov 12, 13 9:34 AM
lillymon1965 wrote:I need help on the last level: 23-2. There you are suppose to pick roses, however, I cannot click them and pick them up. Looks like a bug in the game. Already tried to restart it, same thing. Anybody else experienced this problem? Or even better, anybody having a solution?

Thx

Go to: