Tips and Tricks for Mushroom Age

[Post New]by harleybeatles55 on Feb 24, 09 10:20 PM
"
bfgAegean wrote:Investigate everything – Many of the objects you will be looking for in this game are hidden behind other objects, so investigate thoroughly. Look for objects that sparkle when you mouse over them. This means the object can be interacted with in some way, and is probably part of the solution to the puzzle you’re on.

Unlimited hints – Mushroom Age has unlimited hints. However, like many other games with unlimited hints, it has to recharge after every use.

Back and forth
– Some puzzles will have you searching multiple areas to find all the objects you need. So if you think you’re stuck, make sure you’ve searched all the available areas associated with the puzzle you’re on.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any other suggestions, post them below!
"

Hi. (3-25-09) I have never seen the "sparkle" you refer to in "Mushroom Age." I HAVE seen it in other games, though and I know it means you must interact with that object somehow./ Do I have a bad version or something? Can you direct me to the latest version download of Mushroom Age, Please? I thank you in advance......

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Mushroom Age

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 25, 09 4:16 AM
harleybeatles55 wrote:Hi. (3-25-09) I have never seen the "sparkle" you refer to in "Mushroom Age." I HAVE seen it in other games, though and I know it means you must interact with that object somehow./ Do I have a bad version or something? Can you direct me to the latest version download of Mushroom Age, Please? I thank you in advance......
The sparkles show up when, for example, you can move an item to reveal something behind it. If there is something behind a door or a curtain, or inside a box, or inside a cabinet, or behind a plant, these things will sparkle and you can open or move them so you can look inside or behind these things.

When you are looking for hidden objects or find the differences, those items don’t sparkle.

Good luck with the game.

Re:Tips and Tricks for Mushroom Age

[Post New]by harleybeatles55 on Feb 27, 09 5:15 PM
Lizzie,

What I am TRYING to explain is that NOTHING gives off that "sparkle." (I KNOW WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE; I have many other games!)

HEREIN lies the problem:

I have to click like crazy everywhere on the bottle to pick it up. It NEVER 'sparkled' at all, although I could eventually get it to the inventory. The same thing with the rag. It never had the sparkle thing, but after I clicked everywhere it it's vicinity, I could get it to go in my inventory. I could move the rag to the bottle in the inventory to get to turn into the chemically treated rag, but when I put it ANYWHERE on the Professor I only get a red X.

to clarify: AGAIN, the bottle or rag never 'sparkled' but i could eventually get them into the inventory after clicking like mad on them. No sparkles, though...THEN, when I DO have the chemically treated rag, I cannot get the Professor to wake up no matter WHERE I touch it on him!!

ANY IDEAS?/

ANYone?

BUELLER??

[Post New]by trisha450 on Mar 2, 09 12:31 PM
nightwind56 wrote:I need some help on chapter18-3 2/1, the mirrors and the lasers. My scene shows something different than LizzieK's photobucket pics, and MargieB's walkthrough. I have 7 "balls" and 5 mirrors, four verticle and 1 horizontal. Been struggling with this for several days now and can't get it. Has anybody seen this? Does anyone know the solution?

[Post New]by trisha450 on Mar 2, 09 12:32 PM
yeah, I'm having the same problem with level 18-3 can anybody help?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 2, 09 1:05 PM
trisha450 wrote:yeah, I'm having the same problem with level 18-3 can anybody help?
The picture on level 18-3 1/2 with 7 balls and 5 mirrors is in my photos. The title of the picture is 18-3 new version 1 of 2 . I posted that picture in Novenber 08 right after the new version of the game was released. I hope it helps. Good luck!

Edited on 03/02/2009 at 3:18:17 PM PST

[Post New]by corkyshadow on Mar 7, 09 5:21 PM
7abibi wrote:i cant find the first clue

[Post New]by jackyard on Mar 22, 09 1:32 AM
can somebody help me i am on level 6-3 i cannot get the letters to go into their slots above the shelf please please somebody help!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by ladynatalie34 on Apr 23, 09 4:55 PM
I am stuck on the pipes in Chapter 11, I get half but I can not get the other side. Can anyone help me.

Edited on 04/23/2009 at 4:59:10 PM PST

[Post New]by tadpole3660 on Jun 1, 09 3:33 PM
sharnash wrote:need help on hologram. chapter 11.

NAFREE
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by NAFREE on Jun 16, 09 2:00 PM
NAFREE wrote:
markd wrote:HELP...........I downloaded the game, and this is the 2nd day when i am unable to play.
the game does not allow me to pick up the required items. When clicking on the correct item it show a red x i can not process further. Very Frustrated and upset.For all the games i bought on BFG this one is pathetic, I feel that I total wasted my money seeing that i unable to process stage 1

rustydes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rustydes on Jun 20, 09 10:13 AM
Gramby111 wrote:I need help getting the tunic out of the chest on Level 6.1. Anyone there?

Edited on 06/20/2009 at 10:15:31 AM PST

rustydes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rustydes on Jun 20, 09 10:21 AM
rustydes wrote:
Gramby111 wrote:I need help getting the tunic out of the chest on Level 6.1. Anyone there?could there be a keyhidden i have tried three times no results

bapss
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by bapss on Jun 28, 09 6:47 PM
Where are the tips and tricks found I'm lost,any help from anyone out there would be a help.

mmaxell
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by mmaxell on Jun 28, 09 7:31 PM
LizzieK - you are the BEST - thanks for all your assistance (and the time it must take for you to post it) in a lot of the BigFish Games!!

Keep Playin' ~ Melanie in PA

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 28, 09 7:34 PM
mmaxell wrote:LizzieK - you are the BEST - thanks for all your assistance (and the time it must take for you to post it) in a lot of the BigFish Games!!

Keep Playin' ~ Melanie in PA
You are very welcome Melanie. I'm glad to help.
Happy gaming!

HOW do you feed cockroaches to lizard in Level 4?

[Post New]by Eeyore1954 on Jul 2, 09 10:35 AM
At the risk of sounding like an idiot, I need to know HOW you get the lizard to eat the cockroaches. I have right and left clicked, placed the cockroaches EVERYWHERE and still he sits there doing nothing and I still have 5 roaches! Will someone please tell "Nana Eeyore" what she is doing wrong?

[Post New]by shydebear on Jul 11, 09 6:21 PM
bets94961 wrote:I am stuck on Level 6-1. I cannot get the Tunic out of the chest! I know there should be a key somewhere but I just can't find it! It's probably right in front of me. Help!!

[Post New]by shydebear on Jul 11, 09 6:25 PM
i need help on chapter 6-cannot find the way to open the dang chest, iam asumming there is a key, ive clicked on every inch and nothing,
shydebear

HOW do you feed cockroaches to lizard in Level 4?

[Post New]by shydebear on Jul 11, 09 6:26 PM
Eeyore1954 wrote:At the risk of sounding like an idiot, I need to know HOW you get the lizard to eat the cockroaches. I have right and left clicked, placed the cockroaches EVERYWHERE and still he sits there doing nothing and I still have 5 roaches! Will someone please tell "Nana Eeyore" what she is doing wrong?

Edited on 07/11/2009 at 6:28:56 PM PST

Go to: