A Final Goodbye to Apollo

akge
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

Re:A Final Goodbye to Apollo

[Post New]by akge on Sep 7, 17 10:59 PM
I too am very saddened by Apollo/Robyn's death. She was a key part of the forum and will be greatly missed. I don't know if this is possible, but I wonder if the Devs might give us an avatar of Robyn with Shadow. That way she can still play the game. Just a thought.

Kae

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
4,007 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Sep 8, 17 12:59 AM
My mourning her will never cease.

But I am sure that Apollo/Robyn is now in Elysium, as befits a true heroine

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,179 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Sep 8, 17 1:25 PM
She is probably looking down at us, and laughing her head off. Bless her, I sure do miss her. I can see her now, shaking her head at us. I can hear her saying, "What? A heroine? Me??" and laughing.

Yes, Robyn, a heroine. You!!!

qbrn
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by qbrn on Sep 8, 17 4:04 PM
sadie700 wrote:She is probably looking down at us, and laughing her head off. Bless her, I sure do miss her. I can see her now, shaking her head at us. I can hear her saying, "What? A heroine? Me??" and laughing.

Yes, Robyn, a heroine. You!!!

Thank you Sadie700 I needed that I haven't wanted to go into the game lately to gift, Robyn will not receive my gifts and I find I still want to gift her games. Yes, I will also visit Trina to see the Dire Wolf with her pups, Shadow and Apollo! Thank you to AuntieRoo, that also helped.

Robyn deserves to be immortalized within the game. I know that I would visit her often!!!

Pook

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Sep 8, 17 4:34 PM
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Apollo. Will send prayers out to friends and family for strength to get through the grieving.

DeeJay46

GulfCoastGuppy
Catfish
Catfish
1,678 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Sep 8, 17 5:09 PM
An in game memorial or tribute to Robyn is a beautiful idea . Small ID name collars on the wolf pups, Apollo and Shadow, and a small robin (Robyn) perched somewhere in Trina's room

okiejustme2006
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by okiejustme2006 on Sep 8, 17 8:12 PM
How very sad it is to lose such an asset. I logged on tonight to see if there was any update or explanation for the red logos by some of my friends. Now, I will wonder about all that are red.
We have lost a friend.
Connie
Aah Me

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
677 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Sep 9, 17 9:28 AM
I was very surprised to see in many players' avatars "R.I.P Apollo/Robyn" and since I do not browse the forum these days I did not know about Robyn's passing away.

I want to express my sincere condolences to her family and close friends.

She will be missed .... R.I.P

Lia

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
677 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Sep 9, 17 9:29 AM
napoeon wrote:Apollo has contributed so much to this game and forum, she was a valued member, much loved and cherished by many players. She was a Great Lady and she will be truly missed.

We all want to honor her spirit & love for the game and this forum in some way. I can't stop thinking that Apollo / Robyn should be with Trina in the game forever. Maybe the Devs could create Apollo's character or maybe for just one day every year (Apollo's Day-August 29) they could change the HOS's drop rate and allow players to receive only inventory items and not coins & shards (she sure fought so much for this) a special way of honoring her and remember her passing.
She will remain in our hearts forever but maybe this will bring us comfort.

Mods, can you please pass along the suggestions to the Devs, or a relative, a close friend of Robyn's can please contact directly the Devs.

Very nice thought dear Alexandra

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Sep 10, 17 8:26 AM
I have been away from the game and the forum for a while, just saw this today, I am so sorry to hear Apollo has left us for good, I wasn't a friend in game but I knew her as most of us, I feel sorry for her family, for her friends in game and in life, I know she is still there somewhere invisible, and I salute her.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,676 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Sep 10, 17 2:00 PM
As a family here we are all suffering the passing of our very dear friend Robyn, I read this post everyday and still have a hard time and accepting my very dear and close friend and comrade is no longer here with me /us.
I know our newest Angel and the brightest Star up above is watching over us and I am very sure she is siting with a note book and pen rearranging things up there it is just her way.
Robyn I miss you so very much and you will live in my heart ( and every one you touched in MC) till the day I join you.

Your brother comrade in arms and friend
Randy

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,180 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Sep 10, 17 4:15 PM
Apollo/Robyn contributed a lot to this game and helped a great number of players. She will be missed for a long, long time and remembered always.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family as they make their way through this difficult time and began the slow process of healing. May they find peace and calm.

mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,128 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Sep 12, 17 4:21 PM
I found myself gifting Shadow today. It was such a habit.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,172 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Sep 12, 17 4:21 PM
For those who are wondering, Robyn's memorial will be this Saturday at 3pm CDT. I will be remembering her then with joy for the privilege of having known her. Safe travels, Robyn.

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
855 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Sep 12, 17 4:41 PM
Thank you rosiebvt.It there anyone out there who could convert 3pm CDT to UK time for me please. Thank you

milalonica
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by milalonica on Sep 12, 17 4:42 PM

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
3,802 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Sep 12, 17 4:52 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:Thank you rosiebvt.It there anyone out there who could convert 3pm CDT to UK time for me please. Thank you

I believe it should be 9: PM GMT, AuntieRoo.

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,514 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 12, 17 4:54 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:Thank you rosiebvt.It there anyone out there who could convert 3pm CDT to UK time for me please. Thank you

UK time is 6 hours ahead of Central.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
3,802 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Sep 12, 17 5:53 PM
Robyn, I will forever continue to carry the torch, fighting the atrocity of shards from the HOS, in your honor.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,504 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Sep 12, 17 11:36 PM
Deep in our hearts a memory is kept, no need for words, we’ll never forget.

Go to: