Michou3
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

Re:i finished the game ask questions if you need help

[Post New]by Michou3 on Mar 24, 12 4:40 PM
Thanks anyways, but I finally figured out what I was doing wrong: I kept getting SALT water, rather than FRESH water. I know there are two places from which you can get water, but I never noticed the difference: the bowls on the beach make you get salt water, and the bowls near the wind flutes make you get fresh water. Silly me!

[Post New]by tribeslady on Apr 23, 12 1:43 PM
I've made the stew put 20 people on it but they did not take it to the tree.Why ?

mawam
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by mawam on Apr 24, 12 5:42 AM
How do you heat the rocks and where are they?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 28, 12 4:55 PM
mawam wrote:How do you heat the rocks and where are they?
The rocks are next to the bridge to the lab. Just put a villager on them when you have the fire going and they will take a rock to the fire.

[Post New]by KJRacing92207 on May 17, 12 7:23 PM
I'm sorry if this is asked and answered elsewhere, but I have not been able to find the answer, if any. BUT my question is, I have only 2 females left(early 40's but healthy). Should I quit or is there some kind of miracle of immaculate conception? I just completed puzzle #8.

Edited on 05/17/2012 at 7:33:05 PM PST

hmh36
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by hmh36 on May 25, 12 11:51 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:First clear the river obstruction in the top right of the map, then drop a villager who is adept in both building and research on the boomerang-shaped stone that you will be able to find on the beach where the waterfall used to fall before you cleared the obstruction.
I tried that and they said it was to heavy and wouldn't pick up the rock

hmh36
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

i finished the game ask questions if you need help

[Post New]by hmh36 on May 25, 12 11:55 AM
alisa_lyka16 wrote:ask all you want!
Can you help me to get my villagers to pick up the rock and put it into the hole in the stream? I used an adept builder and researcher and they said it was to heavy. What do i do?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 25, 12 4:41 PM
hmh36 wrote:
Can you help me to get my villagers to pick up the rock and put it into the hole in the stream? I used an adept builder and researcher and they said it was to heavy. What do i do?
You need a villager who is both adept at building and research.

[Post New]by us10221999 on Jul 30, 12 2:18 PM
how do i add more homes to increase population?

emila01
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

question?

[Post New]by emila01 on Aug 16, 12 9:31 PM
JESS1991 wrote:how much was the price of your games online i paid the amount asked and it keeps telling me trial expire i have the receipt keeps saying enter key which was given to you has anyone had this problem???
if you got it on big fish then you need to go to my account and then purchase history then click install. it might say activate, though.

[Post New]by jcrichton on Aug 27, 12 12:31 AM
Hi, I know this is an old post but I'm hoping you're still able to help...

I recently got the game... I finished all the puzzles but the last... the posted "walk through/about" on Big Fish doesn't help because the tree is already healed (branch and hole)... I get as far as having the little guy drop the braid on the rock and waiting for the humming bird... no matter how many kids I drop they never pick the flowers... how can I resolve this problem?

Thank you for your kind assistance!

P.S.: I have a buch of ideas on how to improve the game, is there a link where I can send them? Thanks, again!

Edited on 08/27/2012 at 12:34:19 AM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 4, 12 3:44 PM
jcrichton wrote:
Hi, I know this is an old post but I'm hoping you're still able to help...

I recently got the game... I finished all the puzzles but the last... the posted "walk through/about" on Big Fish doesn't help because the tree is already healed (branch and hole)... I get as far as having the little guy drop the braid on the rock and waiting for the humming bird... no matter how many kids I drop they never pick the flowers... how can I resolve this problem?

Thank you for your kind assistance!

P.S.: I have a buch of ideas on how to improve the game, is there a link where I can send them? Thanks, again!
You need to turn the braid into rope first with cloth.

[Post New]by peanutpeople on Oct 14, 12 9:49 PM
sorry if this is already asked and answewred but how do you do puzzle 14? pm me please!!

Edited on 10/14/2012 at 9:51:57 PM PST

[Post New]by peanutpeople on Oct 14, 12 10:35 PM
peanutpeople wrote:sorry if this is already asked and answewred but how do you do puzzle 14? pm me please!!
will noone answer?!?!?!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 29, 12 3:40 PM
peanutpeople wrote:
peanutpeople wrote:sorry if this is already asked and answewred but how do you do puzzle 14? pm me please!!
will noone answer?!?!?!
You need to make a freshwater stew with 3 sweet flowers and some food, then have 20 people take the food and take it to the tree.

[Post New]by angelmontgomery on Feb 11, 13 3:13 PM
How do we remove the brush covering the rocks next to the bridge leading to the research area?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 18, 13 3:22 PM
angelmontgomery wrote:How do we remove the brush covering the rocks next to the bridge leading to the research area?
Do you mean the ones in the stream? Once you have the fishing nets crabs will appear on the beach. Distract the crabs with two children and then have an adult pick one up. The crab will be deposited in the stream and somehow clean one of the rocks.

[Post New]by swastikanandwani on Mar 8, 13 6:09 AM
how do i increase my food and tech points

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 9, 13 9:02 PM
swastikanandwani wrote:how do i increase my food and tech points
Get people to do research in the lab to get tech points. Then you can buy new technologies that will open up new food sources. Don't grow your population too fast at the start or you will run out of food and you'll be in trouble.

stew pot

[Post New]by sisser41 on Apr 19, 13 9:29 AM
stew pot wont empty

Go to: