Re:Welcome to The Heritage forum

[Post New]by DogDen on Jun 13, 10 1:09 AM
The best way to get out of the Locket is to read it then return and close I kinda sat there trying to figure out what I was doing... I think I finished the game but, the ending just seemed off I did the butterfly puzzle and then nothing happened it just went back to the beginning... is there an end? It just sorta leaves me scratching my head... What was it?! Why? I'm going to replay it... again...

[Post New]by SeasideSher on Jun 13, 10 7:55 PM
I am having the same problem as eveyone else, I guess, but I think I am near the end and it keeps going back to the beginning of Chapter 20. As far as I can tell the story isn't complete. I think there is problems with the game itself. Has anyone downloaded the new version?

ladyhawkna
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ladyhawkna on Jun 14, 10 2:14 PM
I have loaded this game three times in hopes that whatever the issue was it would be fixed , but it locks me up every time and I have to shut my computer down. Anyone else having this issue? Its not the computer because I just finished playing midnight mysteries with no problems.

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Jun 16, 10 2:41 AM
The game looks awesome and I would love to try it. Don't want to unless I can play the game to the end without the problems so many others are experiencing. Has anyone finished the game?

msc3p
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by msc3p on Jun 22, 10 1:39 PM
I have gotten as far as the rune pieces but the game tells me that I have found all the pieces and I haven't so I can place any of the objects and the remaining pieces just aren't there to find. Has anyone else had this problem. I have also had to restart this game three times just to get to this level.

[Post New]by angellove on Jun 22, 10 2:54 PM
magistra wrote:I passed the front door with a key and a knockdoor.

I'm stuck with a lime and an envelope in child's bedroom (need shoes and a strange lock) and another room with a gramophone.

Hints say there no more fragments and that I have to do something but I don't know what.

[Post New]by angellove on Jun 22, 10 2:56 PM
I got stuck in chapter 7. Hint says all fragments are found in either room, more to do, but can't find anything I need to finish the rooms. Also, if there is a way to go elsewhere, I can't find it. Get tired of running between 2 rooms. HELP PLEASE!

[Post New]by angellove on Jun 22, 10 2:58 PM
angellove wrote:
magistra wrote:I passed the front door with a key and a knockdoor.

I'm stuck with a lime and an envelope in child's bedroom (need shoes and a strange lock) and another room with a gramophone.

Hints say there no more fragments and that I have to do something but I don't know what.

Lime will show invisible (or faded) writing.

[Post New]by teyol2002 on Jul 18, 10 12:23 PM
pjmatt wrote:I sure wish i hadn't bought this one.I have restarted 4 times.

Edited on 07/18/2010 at 12:24:03 PM PST

[Post New]by teyol2002 on Jul 18, 10 12:28 PM
Me too; I keep getting message that all pieces are found but I have something left to do; am completely stuck on the page with the shower curtain drawn and the page just before it; can find no way to proceed; I wish I had never bought this. I see there is an updated version - I may try that to get out of this!

[Post New]by nikki02xemma on Oct 18, 10 2:18 PM
Just finished The Heritage thought it was a good game until the end have not figured out the story plot..........anyone?

[Post New]by caoimhe199 on Feb 26, 11 9:38 PM
Help! I am stuck in Chapter Four.After collecting the pieces
from around the room and placing the Elk's head and window
into place,I then placed the Vase of Flowers on the table but I didn't
get a sofa fragment and so now I am stuck! I actually tried starting
the game over again and following the walkthrough carefully, but
still there is NO sofa fragment! What is wrong? Btw,can I return a downloaded
game I don't want anymore? Because If I can't get the heck out of that room...

[Post New]by caoimhe199 on Feb 26, 11 9:45 PM
Hi! It's me again.I finally figured out why I couldn't get
the last sofa fragment...I forgot to put the lavender into
the vase.D'oh! But I still would like to know if I can return
unwanted games.Thanks.

[Post New]by nursebeverly on Feb 26, 11 10:35 PM
sunnycanoe wrote:back to the door for the 4th time, what am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by RobynMcMillen on Feb 27, 11 10:51 AM
WOW BIZARRE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Butterflys that take babies...hmmmmmmmm
Graphics are great, actually beautiful but the story left me cold. Glad I only payed 2.99 for it.

[Post New]by meanmach441 on Feb 27, 11 5:58 PM
I loved this game. BUT...... I am at the part where spirits are telling her they have her daughter and she is safe and when I try to do anything it takes me back to the last chapter I did and when I do it over again, same thing. I think I am finished but I'm not sure. Doesn't seem like a proper ending. It's left me hanging and very frustrated.

[Post New]by phlashh on Mar 3, 11 4:42 PM
Okay, I am at chapter 18 and cannot figure out what to do even when it tells me to do more things, i.e., I have the brush and round mirror disk. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by knitfish on Mar 6, 11 7:56 AM
I'm stuck in Chapter 10. I found all the hidden pieces, but after using the curtain ring to open the curtain, it sparkles but I can't access it. Both rooms hint button states all pieces found but something else needs to be done. Any ideas?

I've re-downloaded the game several times and still stuck at that spot.

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 7:57:08 AM PST

Go to: