boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:Welcome to Art of Murder: FBI Confidential forum

[Post New]by boptab on Mar 12, 10 9:14 AM
My random phone # for thugs hideout is 555-252-911. Hope this helps anyone who spent hours like I did trying to fiqure this out!

Thug Hideout

[Post New]by jagarg_4 on Mar 21, 10 2:10 AM
Okay I know that Nicole is supposed to be close to the door and take a picture with her PDA of the purse. The number is 212661 and the 555 is underneath. I know that you are supposed to invert the numbers, and the number begins with the 555. I can not figure it out. I have found spoilers for other phone numbers, but not this one. I have tried 7 for 2 and 5 for 2, 9 for 6....I could use some help! PLEASE!

[Post New]by jackmania77 on Mar 28, 10 8:59 PM
IM in the chife office but i don't know the combinaion for the safe can anyone help!!!

[Post New]by kolbynature on Apr 1, 10 9:03 AM
paula331 wrote:my question to anyone that can help is, when you go into the "garden" off of the main hall in the "gallery" what in the heck are you supposed to do? I have been in that garden for so long my fingers are starting to grow roots!?! I have tried every thing possible, but still i'm lost. Any suggerstions? Thanks a bunch!

[Post New]by kolbynature on Apr 6, 10 3:09 PM
Hi all i am in the museum for the third time and i am having problems getting into the basement again to view the poster do anyone have any idea what i have to do i was able to pick up the replica bowl and the magnifier but porter keep saying i need a warrant

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 8, 10 7:05 AM
You have to set off the fire alarm in the orangery. You need foil as well as the items you've listed.

[Post New]by okanaganbeat on Apr 10, 10 8:24 PM
I did not like this game much, the puzzles weren't really logical, nor was alot of the sequences of things, BORING! I've loved most of the games in here, but not this one. I wouldn't recommend it.

SunnyO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by SunnyO on Apr 24, 10 5:24 PM
I too bought this game today....wish I hadn't it is lousy and it is making me crazy. I generally buy the games with the St. Guide so I am able to get help if stuck....I have tried every which way but lose.

Sunny O

vixen212
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by vixen212 on Apr 27, 10 11:34 PM
I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING CLICK EVERYTHING AND IN DESPERATION EVEN CALL NICK BUT STILL I CAN'T GET OUT OF THE MUSEUM NOR PUT THE CASE BACK ON THE SHELF...PLEASE HELP BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I WILL REGRET!!!

Edited on 04/27/2010 at 11:35:26 PM PST

Escaping

[Post New]by SweetSmile1 on May 2, 10 12:46 PM
I have printed out the walk through so I make sure to get the sequence of up and downs and lefts and rights correct so I can escape the Thugs hideout and I get shot the first time, every time when I do the next to the last step of going 1 left. I slide into the table and then it's lights out.

Any suggestions?

ggxgp
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ggxgp on May 4, 10 9:49 PM
vixen212 wrote:I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING CLICK EVERYTHING AND IN DESPERATION EVEN CALL NICK BUT STILL I CAN'T GET OUT OF THE MUSEUM NOR PUT THE CASE BACK ON THE SHELF...PLEASE HELP BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I WILL REGRET!!!

Please tell me how you got the case to go back on to the shelves.
I have replaced the scanner back into the case and have tried multiple times to put it back with no luck.

ggxgp
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ggxgp on May 4, 10 9:55 PM
Will someone please tell me how to get the case back on the shelves? I have put the xray scanner back inside, but it keeps reopening.

I am also unable to open the walk through. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by OregonPandora on May 4, 10 10:25 PM

Edited on 05/04/2010 at 10:29:14 PM PST

[Post New]by OregonPandora on May 4, 10 10:28 PM
Use scanner on knife case. See one is missing. Go back to front of room.

IN INVENTORY, place x-ray scanner back in case. Place case back on metal shelf.

Good luck ggxgp

ggxgp
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ggxgp on May 4, 10 11:24 PM
OregonPandora wrote:Use scanner on knife case. See one is missing. Go back to front of room.

IN INVENTORY, place x-ray scanner back in case. Place case back on metal shelf.

Good luck ggxgp

Thank you. I have tried repeatedly to place the case back on the shelf, but it just keeps reopening. Is there a secret to picking it up?

ggxgp
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ggxgp on May 6, 10 7:42 PM
I have unplugged the plug in the kitchen and inserted the fuse with the brush bristles. The walkthru says to add a wire to the fuse, but I don't see any wire that is moveable. Please help.

[Post New]by OregonPandora on May 6, 10 7:54 PM
Hi ggxgp: You get the wires from a metal brush that you pick up from a table in the bedroom.

ggxgp
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ggxgp on May 16, 10 5:19 PM
I am in Peru speaking with Jose about renting a jeep.
The walkthru says to talk him into letting you take his picture to allow you to get into the garage, but I cannot get past the initial dialogue.

Please help!!!!!

Got it, thanks

Edited on 05/16/2010 at 6:13:59 PM PST

[Post New]by bblanks50 on May 22, 10 4:04 PM
mamaduke63 wrote:I just bought this ($2.99) game of the day. Is there a walkthru?

Thanks
Mamaduke

[Post New]by somnambulisa on May 23, 10 7:30 AM
samwise50 wrote:Anyone having problem with jerking cursor and screen. Also very slow. My comp meets all the requirements.

This is months later now but I had the same question and found no resolution in the forums. Here was my resolution: Go to Help, under Technical Questions select "Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen." The first thing it tells you to do is try updating your graphics card driver. It gives instructions on how to do this, and that fixed my problem. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but I think my driver just needed updating.

Here is the help page: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/158

Go to: