Tidal town SS replacement

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Feb 15, 18 11:30 AM
[quote=Megamundo28Maybe this is how developers can inform us of updates and game changes

I am hopefully that it will be only the DEV's and BFG are the only one's using the feature. Messaging between friends in other games only caused problems in the game. I believe the pigeon will now (maybe) be the new "Ralphie".

Mamacass14

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 15, 18 11:46 AM
The pigeon being Ralphie makes sense. I thought it might mean we may be able to send each other gifts, but maybe not.

So, does this mean we are getting an event soon?

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Feb 15, 18 11:47 AM
Maybe the pigeon will morph into a Dragon

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Feb 15, 18 7:15 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:Well done to SlavicCooking for having finished the town

Thank you TMGamer99 for the shout-out... all buildings are done and making upgrades to the doors and windows. I am maxed out with experience points at level 30 for weeks... and if the levels were opened I’d probably be doubled by now. My Star Points are at 3677 but as completed an upgrade I’m not even sure that is increasing because I’m not seeing where I need to add Magic to the Vessel. If I finish all the doors and windows in a house I should be progressing to the Magic higher levels and I’m not. But I trek further but maybe I should follow so many others and just stop playing....

SlavicCookingCom
PEAAAAAA

Edited on 02/15/2018 at 7:28:33 PM PST

Megamundo28
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Feb 15, 18 11:55 PM
I have just levelled up to level 26 and in the pop-up it showed carrot cake. However my bakery does not show this as an option. Do I need something else or is this a glitch?

[Post New]by EdiothraNymph on Feb 16, 18 9:17 AM
If anyone wants to add me my code is V+FAAAAA

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 16, 18 10:45 AM
Megamundo28 wrote:I have just levelled up to level 26 and in the pop-up it showed carrot cake. However my bakery does not show this as an option. Do I need something else or is this a glitch?

It's possible that it may be made in another machine. Although, which machine, I've no idea. None seem to suggest they produce cakes.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 16, 18 10:47 AM
EdiothraNymph wrote:If anyone wants to add me my code is V+FAAAAA

Added

forest1502
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by forest1502 on Feb 16, 18 4:15 PM
Welcome EdiothraNymph! I have added you as well.

So far I have TMGamer, snowflakebunny, SlavicCook, Colly, Caroline, Anja Patek and Calypso as Friends.

Has anyone else noticed that occasionally the villagers will ask for something?
I has happened twice to me.

I also have the birdhouse.

Edited on 02/16/2018 at 4:16:44 PM PST

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Feb 17, 18 10:40 AM
Megamundo28 wrote:I have just levelled up to level 26 and in the pop-up it showed carrot cake. However my bakery does not show this as an option. Do I need something else or is this a glitch?

You need to purchase the Furnace to make carrot cake and you will need 4 carrots and 1 syrup for each cake... then after that you can buy the boiler to make (only) Apple Jam and for the time being the final machine to buy will be the Sweet Shop to make Sweets which is just a large swirl lollipop. I have them all and can be seen when visiting me.

SlavicCookingCom
PEAAAAAA

Edited on 02/17/2018 at 11:06:49 AM PST

Megamundo28
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Feb 18, 18 7:00 AM
Thank you slavicCook.

I though furnace was for creating metals.

It’s crazy that cake is not made at the bakery.

Oh well I will have to save coins to get the necessary machines. It’s madness we need happiness too.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 18, 18 11:44 AM
Levels really are almost entirely meaningless in this game.
They unlock machines, plots, etc, but you can't actually buy them unti you've reached the required happiness level. So, (particularly for plots) every time you get another dose of happiness, you have to see whether you can buy them yet.

Megamundo28
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Feb 18, 18 12:59 PM
TMGamer,

I agree. Why have they decided that buying plots, machines etc has to have a certain amount of happiness. In addition you can only increase happiness by completely upgrading a building or levelling up. Upgrading is made difficult by the poor selection of goods bought back on balloons. At least with SS each balloon indicated what colour magic stone you would get. With TT some are getting lots of stained glass and wood but very few rainbow stones, others seem to get the stones but no glass or wood. It really is becoming very tedious to only make items on the machines to load balloons or sell on the request boards. I hope the developers hurry up with the update to allow diving, market etc otherwise I feel they will lose a lot of players. I only check in on the game 3 times a day now to collect from balloons, load them up and set machines to producing more items. There is just not enough to keep me interested or playing for long periods of time.

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Feb 19, 18 3:37 AM
I've already given up on it. It got very boring, just making stuff for balloons. And difficult with no space in the 'warehouse'.

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Feb 23, 18 5:45 PM
I’m now at Storage = 850 items and need 9 more Tool Boxes to increase to 870... I’ve also completed ALL of 48 out of 48 Achievements.... my Happiness points are at 3962 and have over 205,000 coins. Four of the houses are upgraded 4 of 5 stars... Three houses have 3 of 5 stars. I’m working on the 3rd of 5 upgrades of Taylor’s House. All I do is grow, create, send balloons, acquire stones or rubies or whatever they are calling the gems.... it’s quite boring now. Remember my game info is directly below...

SlavicCookingCom
PEAAAAAA

And yes, if you add a period before Com you get a URL to my blog. LOL Just saying...

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 24, 18 8:08 AM
Well done.

I've got 3 upgrades left for Jane's Tavern, which basically means 26 more stained glass. Then, I'll be happy enough to decurse the last area.

And then, that's really it.
I'll have Pip's house to rebuild and of course more upgrades to do and machines to buy, but there's no real reason to do any of that.

I currently have 5 achievements left.
Island Idol (491/500) Will be done in the last area
Upgrade House (14/20)
Magic Maker x2 (9/10) I stopped buying fountains as I didn't need them.
Big helper (157/500)

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Feb 25, 18 9:18 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:Well done.

I currently have 5 achievements left.
Island Idol (491/500) Will be done in the last area
Upgrade House (14/20)
Magic Maker x2 (9/10) I stopped buying fountains as I didn't need them.
Big helper (157/500)

I purchased the required fountains with coins to complete the achievement to get the gem award. Otherwise I also had no other use for more Magic.

Megamundo28
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Feb 25, 18 11:39 PM
SlavicCookingCom and TMGamer,

Well done on your progress. I have to admit I am getting bored with it. As said previously there is no ‘reward’ for levelling up, happiness can only be got after upgrading buildings and to upgrade materials obtained from balloons are so slow to get the numbers required.

I cannot understand why there has not been any further updates or release by now after all they had the main body of the game from their previous SS game. I know they have had to change or replace some of the code but surely it should not take this long.

I now only log into the game for a few minutes every three or more hours then go back to SS despite knowing its an unfinishable game I still have lots I can do and that game keeps me entertained for some time.

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Feb 26, 18 11:37 AM
Congratulations SlavicCookingCom for the amount of progress you have accomplished in TT.

Congratulation also to TMGamer for getting to your goal on Pip's house. I will love to see what new goal you will be accomplishing.

I am still plodding along in TT. Got stuck for 3 days on royal balloons, in addition no stained glass was falling. Sunny was throwing her hands in disgust and Taylor was crying still in her turtle form. I tried talking to balloon lady(cannot remember her name) and she stated the Panda Island was being blocked by some severe obstacle (DEV'S). I then in desperation hit the black market with Peter Panda with all my coins in both SS games and TT game. It was lost in translation as he kept trying to sell me baked apples and amber. I ran from the bandit and found the stained glass for 2 house upgrades.

I think it would be nice if the DEV's (hint, hint) tied Tidal Town and Sunken Secrets together. That way those of us that need logs and stained glass would be able to get it a little faster. Those of us that need the rainbow gems I am unsure how to solve that problem but hopefully the DEV's will get the diver to help with that.

Mamacass14

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 27, 18 11:34 AM
Thanks, yes all areas now decursed and the last house built.
I'd like to now complete the 3 collections from the request board, but my game doesn't seem too keen to let me.
Yesterday, I stopped sending off balloons and used up all my inventory on the request board. So, I now have 7 scissors and 1 ribbon. All I ever get now is scissors.

By the morining, I'll have got my stock levels mostly up again, so I'll have another go.
I need about another 100k coins in order to afford all of the other equipment (which I see no reason to buy). So, a few times a day I'll pop in and just concentrate on the request board. That will slowly work towards the achievement as well.

Edited on 02/27/2018 at 11:39:23 AM PST

Go to: