Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by JontyBoo on May 16, 15 11:54 AM
Karent1957 - doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong. You might want to open a support ticket. Sometimes in the past, I would have problems in the early morning. It would act like it's sending something but it really didn't.

I'm having a different friend problem - they've all disappear in the view but they still keep sending things and I feel really bad because I can't send anything back. Elizabeth I owe you 3 food already!

The game knows they are already in my friends and I can't add them again. Looking to try and add a new friend an hoping it will kick it into working again. My screen name is JontyBoo and ID i1674624

FlWrestle
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by FlWrestle on May 16, 15 1:10 PM
I finally get undotted, and now all the Easter items are no longer available.... So I had a total of 2 DAYS to get all the new pets, and all the new achievements.
Considering all the people locked out due to the BLUE DOT, don't you think they could have left up the Easter bonuses for another month!?????

[Post New]by JontyBoo on May 16, 15 1:24 PM
i1575305 wrote:I am very excited but with a lot of trepidation. I was able to sign onto my lvl 32 character on my iPad mini for the first time in about a month! Woot!
Thank you Big Fish for addressing this problem and I hope that everyone else with the blue dot issue gets corrected. Friend code is i1564442

Hi ,

Thanks for accepting the friend request - however it hasn't fixed my problem that my friend list is blank. :-( I owe you food once this gets fixed. Thanks again but please don't send again until you get something from me. I hate not being able to give back.

Violetkitten
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Violetkitten on May 16, 15 4:06 PM
Ok now that I can play on my IPad mini again I have found that all my friends have disappeared. I had 53 now - none. How can I get them back?

If you were my friend before, code i318535, Lucky Lady, please send me a friend request. Thanks so much.

Edited on 05/18/2015 at 9:54:30 AM PST

[Post New]by pjmorris on May 16, 15 7:15 PM
I've had an issue with the tournaments and it appears to be a technical issue. Thought I would point it out in case it is not already posted somewhere.

Periodically in the last several tournaments, when I play a round, one of the doors will show a huge score ...millions, my last one I took a screen pic and it was 21,491,226! The score is obviously wrong and the game does not appear to acknowledge it.

I playd the last tournament this evening 9:00 EST, the first door I entered gave me a score like this...the round was a waste, but I had to complete all doors just to get the opportunity to play again. It will show my super-large final score in the upper left, but I'm not listed in the tournament standings.

The last time this happened, I had a score that contended for some diamonds, but then I played again and got the 'super large' score which negated my previous diamond-worthy score and I ented the tournament with a score of zero.

In case it helps, my id is i1080743.

[Post New]by preciuoscat on May 16, 15 10:47 PM
I'm so happy to see that some people have gotten back into their games, but alas, I'm not one of them. Still have the blue dot but now no spring quests. Unfair that we cannot get the characters or rewards for doing the fairy quests or other things for it. For the whole time of the spring quests, I have had the blue dot so I have been very limited as to what I could do. I think out of fairness to the people who could not play, that Big Fish should award us the rewards and such anyway.
Here's hoping things get better soon

[Post New]by JontyBoo on May 17, 15 9:29 AM
Violetkitten wrote:Ok now that I can play on my IPad mini again I have found that all my friends have disappeared. I had 53 now - none. How can I get them back?

If you were mr fiend before, code i318535, Lucky Lady, please send me a friend request. Thanks so much.

I have the same problem but thought is was related to me uninstalling trying to fix connectivity problems. I sent you a request but think you may not see it. I added a new friend that sent me something and they don't show up either.

Have a ticket started. Will try and let you know if it gets fixed. You may want to open a ticket too.

Peachme16
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

[Post New]by Peachme16 on May 17, 15 11:23 AM
I am having problems adding new friends too. Gift lists not up-dating either and still have the blue dot. But I can play now... Missed all of spring. And I agree, for those of us with the blue dot and were locked out, they should at least give us a spring pet. It would be the right thing to do. Because I know if I could of played thru the full event I would of gotten everything needed. But that is just my luck. Good luck to all, see you on the other and always stay safe in the castle, Watson

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on May 17, 15 3:41 PM
I guess I will have to wait for an update to the game to see if I can get in then..
This has been going on since the 12th . Getting a little tired of it.
I heard back once from support. Did not help with my problem so I replied. Haven't heard anything back.
Now, when the game shuts off and I close everything, I get the cannot connect to server as the final page open.
Good for those of you that can play!

Ash1780
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Ash1780 on May 17, 15 8:15 PM
After getting back into the game after the "can't connect debacle" I now have a MUCH larger, more complicated & frustrating problem with the game.

Has anyone else had this problem happen??? I don't know what to do UGH!!!???
Basically, I logged in one day (right after all the 'mistakes') to find EVERYTHING gone!!! My screen name, avatar, LEVEL - either late 30s or early 40s - (and all the progress that has come with it), there's more but I'm too aggravated to think.

I tried everything I could think to do - signed in through Facebook, uninstalled & reinstalled two different ways - and still, I'm "Player Lvl 1 Does anyone know what I should do?
I tried asking the forum leader directly & got nothing, same thing with FAQ's - I've tried everything they've suggested (not that it was much).

PLEASE, if you know anything or can suggest something it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED?

Thanks Y'all
Ash

Edited on 05/18/2015 at 12:50:10 PM PST

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on May 18, 15 12:07 AM
Just decided to log onto iPad to see if I still had black screen, blue dot. Yes I do but now manage to do HOS. Can't progress any further with game though as it's still not working properly. Don't know how long it will work for.

[Post New]by GolfCat1228 on May 18, 15 7:59 AM
The game has been giving me trouble for about 3 weeks now. I am on level 40 and am trying to complete the Urgent Help quest. I am on the second part of the quest which is to help the automaton in the Metro station. When I click on Go To, the automaton has no tasks. I am unable to progress because of this.

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on May 18, 15 9:51 AM
Hello to all

Tournament at about 8:00 DST, would crash X 2, could not complete round, so only one score could be entered.

Also on previous recent ones the HOS behind the far left door gives an impossible high score

Twice, my real score showed after the HOS, but once the wrong score showed up, you had to enter score to try next round, crashes, then wait for next free period or pay.

Have read of others with this issue, hopefully this can be resolved!

Thank you! Great game, but does crash sometimes more frequently. Sometimes progressed save, sometimes lost. Try to save and back up as able.

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on May 18, 15 9:52 AM
Just played a round in the tournament and even payed for a play, and now the "million" scores are back!! I play on an iPad. Just letting you know?

Violetkitten
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Violetkitten on May 18, 15 9:56 AM
I'm back! Thanks Bigfish for fixing my blue dot and restoring my missing friends.

[Post New]by TinaHappyGirl on May 18, 15 12:13 PM
Still stuck on level61. Can't finish the quest without Norman. Anyone has any ideas how to proceed from here. Thanks a lot.

Ash1780
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Ash1780 on May 18, 15 12:48 PM
PLEASE if anyone can help let me know (see above post) I'm going a little crazy with this. Also, I have NO IDEA how to go to customer support - I try to follow the steps but it doesn't work. HELP!!! BTW I'm playing on an iPad3 w/the 8.3 IOS (if that helps or makes a difference somehow)

Ash

Edited on 05/24/2015 at 6:02:26 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 18, 15 1:23 PM
Tina and Ash...........in the thread "disappearing detective"......someone named UniqueRedUnicorn..........is somehow fixing this detective problem........don't know how.........makes me happy they can fix it and a little skittish at the same time. Go post in that thread and see if they can fix.

Lbyoune
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Lbyoune on May 18, 15 2:18 PM
Spring is gone and so are my friends --all of them. I can send gifts. I1083473
On level 32. Please help!

Lbyoune
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Lbyoune on May 18, 15 2:43 PM
Now what is happening? I got back in the game thru the blue dot, but as soon spring ended so did all of my friends. This includes the one friend you get when you start the game.
Now please hear this: I do not want to loose any of my pets
I do not want to loose any of my diamonds
I do not want to loose any of my coins
I do not want to loose any of my achievments ( 81 out of 99)
I'm on level 32 --1805 out of 2560. The game will not let me go forward.
I'm playing on an iPad.
What should I do?. Feels like I'm playing 1/2 of a game.

Lisa

Edited on 05/18/2015 at 2:44:27 PM PST

Go to: